1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Toulouse vs Strasbourg

How to watch Toulouse vs Strasbourg online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Yellow Card
    • Aboukhlal, Zakaria

    Toulouse's Zakaria Aboukhlal has been booked in Toulouse.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Sissoko, Ibrahima
    • Mwanga, Junior

    The away team have replaced Ibrahima Sissoko with Junior Mwanga. This is the third substitution made today by Patrick Vieira.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Gboho, Yann
    • Donnum, Aron

    Toulouse make their fourth substitution with Aron Donnum replacing Yann Gboho.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Diarra, Moussa
    • Mawissa Elebi, Christian

    Carles Martinez is making the team's third substitution at Stadium de Toulouse with Christian Mawissa Elebi replacing Moussa Diarra.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Gameiro, Kevin
    • Sebas, Jeremy

    The away team replace Kevin Gameiro with Jeremy Sebas.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Casseres Jr, Cristian
    • Spierings, Stijn

    Carles Martinez (Toulouse) is making a second substitution, with Stijn Spierings replacing Cristian Casseres Jr.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Magri, Frank
    • Aboukhlal, Zakaria

    Zakaria Aboukhlal is replacing Frank Magri for the home team.

  • 52'
    Substitution
    • Senaya, Marvin
    • Sylla, Abakar

    Abakar Sylla is replacing Marvin Senaya for Strasbourg Alsace at Stadium de Toulouse.

  • 16'
    Yellow Card
    • Dallinga, Thijs

    Thijs Dallinga (Toulouse) has received a yellow card from Ruddy Buquet.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Toulouse
(3-4-2-1)
(3-4-2-1)
Strasbourg
50Restes6Costa2Nicolaisen23Diarra12Kamanzi8Sierro24Casseres Jr17Suazo19Magri37Gboho9Dallinga36Bellaarouch2Guilbert5Perrin13Sow28Senaya8Santos27Sissoko3Delaine26Bakwa19Diarra Mouhamadou9Gameiro
Strasbourg
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Toulouse48%
52% Strasbourg
Shots
7Off goal32On goal0

1
Shots blocked
2
4
Corner kicks
3
2
Offsides
1
0
Saves
2
16
Fouls
13
2
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Toulouse vs Strasbourg Betting tips

During the last 12 meetings with Toulouse FC playing at home, Toulouse FC have won 1 times, there have been 6 draws while Strasbourg Alsace have won 5 times. The goal difference is 15-11 in favour of Strasbourg Alsace.
During the last 26 meetings, Toulouse FC have won 4 times, there have been 8 draws while Strasbourg Alsace have won 14 times. The goal difference is 39-26 in favour of Strasbourg Alsace.
Toulouse FC's last home win against Strasbourg Alsace was in 2005.
Last season's matches: 2-2 (Toulouse FC at home) and 1-2 (Strasbourg Alsace at home).
Did you know that Toulouse FC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that Toulouse FC scores 3% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Strasbourg Alsace scores 39% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Toulouse FC haven't scored in 2 of their 13 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Strasbourg Alsace haven't scored in 3 of their 13 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Thijs Dallinga is Toulouse FC's top scorer with 11 goals. Emanuel Emegha has scored 7 times for Strasbourg Alsace.
Aron Donnum has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Toulouse FC. Ibrahima Sissoko has collected 5 for Strasbourg Alsace.
Toulouse FC wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Strasbourg Alsace in 31% of their matches.
Toulouse FC wins 24% of halftimes, Strasbourg Alsace wins 31%.
The winner of their last meeting was Strasbourg Alsace.
On their last meeting Strasbourg Alsace won by 2 goals.
When Toulouse FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 50% of their matches.
When Strasbourg Alsace leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches.
When Toulouse FC is down 0-1 home, they win 27% of their matches.
When Strasbourg Alsace is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Toulouse FC has better performance than Strasbourg Alsace.
Toulouse FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Strasbourg Alsace's.
Strasbourg Alsace have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Toulouse FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Toulouse FC won 1, Strasbourg Alsace won 3, 1 draws.
Strasbourg Alsace have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Toulouse FC.
Toulouse FC have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Strasbourg Alsace.
Toulouse FC scores 1.2 goals in a match against Strasbourg Alsace and Strasbourg Alsace scores 2 goals against Toulouse FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Toulouse FC and Strasbourg Alsace is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Toulouse FC and Strasbourg Alsace is 1.2.
Toulouse FC scores 1.17 goals when playing at home and Strasbourg Alsace scores 1.35 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Strasbourg Alsace scores 37% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Toulouse FC wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Strasbourg Alsace in 30% of their matches.
Toulouse FC wins 24% of halftimes, Strasbourg Alsace wins 30%.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
If Frank Magri scores against Strasbourg Alsace it will be his 5th goal for Toulouse FC this season.
1/34

News

Head to head

Toulouse
Matches:4
Strasbourg
25%
Wins: 1
50%
Draws: 2
25%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    ToulouseToulouse
    0 : 0
    StrasbourgStrasbourg
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    27 Aug 2023
    StrasbourgStrasbourg
    2 : 0
    ToulouseToulouse
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    29 Jan 2023
    StrasbourgStrasbourg
    1 : 2
    ToulouseToulouse
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    23 Oct 2022
    ToulouseToulouse
    2 : 2
    StrasbourgStrasbourg

Form

ToulouseToulouse
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Toulouse
    2 : 2
    Marseille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    13 Apr 2024
    Rennes
    1 : 2
    Toulouse
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Toulouse
    0 : 0
    Strasbourg
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Clermont Foot
    0 : 3
    Toulouse
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    15 Mar 2024
    Toulouse
    2 : 3
    Lyon
StrasbourgStrasbourg
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Lille
    1 : 0
    Strasbourg
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    13 Apr 2024
    Strasbourg
    3 : 1
    Reims
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Toulouse
    0 : 0
    Strasbourg
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Strasbourg
    2 : 0
    Rennes
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    16 Mar 2024
    Nantes
    1 : 3
    Strasbourg

Toulouse vs Strasbourg Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
10Reims117123040
11Toulouse910113037
12Montpellier910113036
13Strasbourg99123036
14Nantes94173031

Match information

Toulouse FC is set to face off against Strasbourg Alsace in a Ligue 1 competition at the Stadium de Toulouse. The match is scheduled for Sunday, 7 April 2024, starting at 14:00 UTC. This is based on the user's time zone, which is UTC +0.

Considering the standings within Ligue 1, Toulouse FC currently occupies the 11th position, with Strasbourg Alsace closely behind at the 12th spot, suggesting a potentially balanced encounter between the two sides.

In their last meeting on 27 August 2023, Strasbourg Alsace emerged victorious over Toulouse FC with a scoreline of 2-0 in a Ligue 1 contest. Both teams have crossed paths a total of 3 times, with the head-to-head statistics showing 1 win for Toulouse FC, 1 win for Strasbourg Alsace, and 1 draw. However, Toulouse FC has never won at home against Strasbourg Alsace, whose sole win came on their home ground.

The only listed transmission for this upcoming match is via the bookmaker bet365, available in the United Kingdom.

According to current predictions, Toulouse FC has a win chance of 37.58%, while the prospects for a draw stand at 25.44%, and Strasbourg Alsace's chances of winning are slightly lower at 36.98%. Moreover, bet365's odds give Toulouse FC a 2.05 chance of winning, the possibility of a draw at 3.6, and Strasbourg Alsace's victory is set at 3.5.