1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Lens vs Le Havre
Lens

Lens

Lens

Full time
11
06.04.24
Le Havre

Le Havre

Le Havre


Frankowski (58')
Sabbi (78')

How to watch Lens vs Le Havre online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Bayo, Mohamed

    Mohamed Bayo is booked for the away team.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Toure, Abdoulaye

    Abdoulaye Toure (Le Havre) has received a yellow card from Francois Letexier.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Lloris, Gautier
    • Salmier, Yoann

    Yoann Salmier is replacing Gautier Lloris for the away team.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Sabbi, Emmanuel
    • Ebonog, Simon

    Le Havre make their fourth substitution with Simon Ebonog replacing Emmanuel Sabbi.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Targhalline, Oussama
    • Toure, Abdoulaye

    Abdoulaye Toure is on a sub for Oussama Targhalline for Le Havre.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Da Costa, David Pereira
    • Fulgini, Angelo

    The home team have replaced David Pereira Da Costa with Angelo Fulgini. This is the fifth substitution made today by Franck Haise.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Gradit, Jonathan
    • Machado, Deiver

    Franck Haise (Lens) is making a fourth substitution, with Deiver Machado replacing Jonathan Gradit.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Diouf, Andy
    • Thomasson, Adrien

    Lens make their third substitution with Adrien Thomasson replacing Andy Diouf.

  • 78'
    Goal !
    • Sabbi, Emmanuel (Scorer)

    Goal! The away team are now level through a Emmanuel Sabbi penalty.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Ayew, Andre
    • Casimir, Josue

    Josue Casimir is on a sub for Andre Ayew for Le Havre.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Kechta, Yassine
    • Bayo, Mohamed

    The away team replace Yassine Kechta with Mohamed Bayo.

  • 73'
    Yellow Card
    • Aguilar, Ruben

    Lens's Ruben Aguilar has been booked in Lens.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Wahi, Sepe Elye
    • Said, Wesley

    Franck Haise is making the team's second substitution at Stade Bollaert-Delelis with Wesley Said replacing Sepe Elye Wahi.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Kechta, Yassine

    Yassine Kechta (Le Havre) gets a yellow card.

  • 63'
    Yellow Card
    • Operi, Christopher

    Christopher Operi for Le Havre has been booked by Francois Letexier and receives a first yellow card.

  • 62'
    Yellow Card
    • Gradit, Jonathan

    Jonathan Gradit (Lens) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 58'
    Goal !
    • Frankowski, Przemyslaw (Scorer)
    • El Aynaoui, Neil (Assist)

    Przemyslaw Frankowski is on target to give Lens a 1-0 advantage.

    Great play from Neil El Aynaoui to set up the goal.

  • 51'
    Yellow Card
    • Ayew, Andre

    Andre Ayew (Le Havre) has received a first yellow card.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Abdul Samed, Salis
    • El Aynaoui, Neil

    Neil El Aynaoui is replacing Salis Abdul Samed for the home team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Lens
(3-4-1-2)
(3-4-3)
Le Havre
30Samba24Gradit4Danso14Medina2Aguilar6Abdul Samed18Diouf29Frankowski10Da Costa7Sotoca9Wahi30Desmas93Sangante6Youte Kinkoue4Lloris7Nego14Kuzyaev5Targhalline27Operi11Sabbi28Ayew8Kechta
Le Havre
(3-4-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Lens56%
44% Le Havre
Shots
2Off goal38On goal2

4
Shots blocked
2
7
Corner kicks
4
4
Offsides
2
1
Saves
7
12
Fouls
11
2
Yellow cards
5
0
Red cards
0

Lens vs Le Havre Betting tips

The most common result of matches between RC Lens and Le Havre AC when RC Lens is playing at home is 1-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between RC Lens and Le Havre AC is 0-0. 6 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 17 meetings with RC Lens playing at home, RC Lens have won 7 times, there have been 6 draws while Le Havre AC have won 4 times. The goal difference is 24-17 in favour of RC Lens.
During the last 35 meetings, RC Lens have won 10 times, there have been 14 draws while Le Havre AC have won 11 times. The goal difference is 43-41 in favour of Le Havre AC.
RC Lens's last home win against Le Havre AC was in 2016.
In Ligue 1, Le Havre AC have lost their last 3 away matches.
Did you know that RC Lens scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Le Havre AC scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Le Havre AC have lost 4 away matches in a row.
Le Havre AC haven't won any of their last 6 away matches.
Le Havre AC have received 6 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Ligue 1.
RC Lens haven't scored in 2 of their 13 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Le Havre AC haven't scored in 7 of their 14 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Le Havre AC's away record this season: 1-7-6.
Florian Sotoca has assisted the most goals for RC Lens with 5. Christopher Operi is Le Havre AC's biggest assister (4).
Facundo Medina has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at RC Lens. Arouna Sangante has collected 6 for Le Havre AC.
RC Lens have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
RC Lens wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Le Havre AC in 25% of their matches.
RC Lens wins 40% of halftimes, Le Havre AC wins 25%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)
When RC Lens leads 1-0 at home, they win in 78% of their matches.
When Le Havre AC leads 0-1 away, they win in 71% of their matches.
When RC Lens is down 0-1 home, they win 36% of their matches.
When Le Havre AC is down 1-0 away, they win 6% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, RC Lens has better performance than Le Havre AC.
RC Lens's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Le Havre AC's.
Le Havre AC have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against RC Lens (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings RC Lens won 0, Le Havre AC won 2, 3 draws.
RC Lens have lost just 0 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Le Havre AC.
Le Havre AC have won just 0 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against RC Lens.
RC Lens scores 0.8 goals in a match against Le Havre AC and Le Havre AC scores 1.6 goals against RC Lens (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between RC Lens and Le Havre AC is 2.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between RC Lens and Le Havre AC is 0.8.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
Both teams lost their last match.
RC Lens scores 1.78 goals when playing at home and Le Havre AC scores 1.28 goals when playing away (on average).
If Emmanuel Sabbi scores against RC Lens it will be his 5th goal for Le Havre AC this season.
The most common end-result when RC Lens leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
RC Lens is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Emmanuel Sabbi's 5th goal for the season.
1/40

News

Head to head

Lens
Matches:6
Le Havre
0%
Wins: 0
67%
Draws: 4
33%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    LensLens
    1 : 1
    Le HavreLe Havre
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Oct 2023
    Le HavreLe Havre
    0 : 0
    LensLens
  3. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    17 Jul 2021
    LensLens
    2 : 2
    Le HavreLe Havre
  4. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    16 Jul 2020
    LensLens
    1 : 3
    Le HavreLe Havre
  5. Flag FRALigue 2
    31 Jan 2020
    Le HavreLe Havre
    0 : 0
    LensLens

Form

LensLens
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 Apr 2024
    Metz
    2 : 1
    Lens
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    Lens
    1 : 1
    Le Havre
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    29 Mar 2024
    Lille
    2 : 1
    Lens
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    16 Mar 2024
    Lens
    1 : 3
    Nice
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    9 Mar 2024
    Lens
    1 : 0
    Brest
Le HavreLe Havre
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    14 Apr 2024
    Le Havre
    0 : 1
    Nantes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    Lens
    1 : 1
    Le Havre
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Le Havre
    0 : 2
    Montpellier
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Mar 2024
    Clermont Foot
    2 : 1
    Le Havre
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Mar 2024
    Le Havre
    1 : 0
    Toulouse

Lens vs Le Havre Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
5Nice12882844
6Lens127102943
7Lyon125122941
...
14Nantes94162931
15Le Havre610132928
16Lorient68142826

Match information

The upcoming Ligue 1 match features home side RC Lens against visitors Le Havre AC. The clash is scheduled for Saturday, 6 April 2024, with a kick-off time of 16:00 UTC at the Stade Bollaert-Delelis. As per the current standings, RC Lens holds the 6th position in the league, whereas Le Havre AC is positioned at 15th.

Reflecting on their last encounter on 20 October 2023, the match resulted in a draw, with both teams unable to score, ending at 0-0. Historically, the teams have met a total of 5 times, with Le Havre AC winning twice and settling for draws thrice, indicating no victories for RC Lens either at home or as guests so far.

Transmissions of the match will be available exclusively via streaming on bet365 for viewers in the United Kingdom. Bet365, categorized as a bookmaker, will offer live streaming alongside providing betting odds.

The match predictions suggest RC Lens has a 57.34% chance of emerging victorious, with the probability of a draw at 23.16%, and Le Havre AC's chances of winning at 19.5%. The odds, as provided by bet365, stand at 1.57 for an RC Lens win, 4 for a draw, and 5.5 for a Le Havre AC triumph.