1. Football today
  2. Championship
  3. Watford vs Swansea
Watford

Watford

Watford

Full time
11
06.03.24
Swansea

Swansea

Swansea


Hoedt (57')
Andrews (18')

How to watch Watford vs Swansea online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 83'
    Yellow Card
    • Porteous, Ryan

    At Vicarage Road, Ryan Porteous has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Pereira Martins, Ronald
    • Patino, Charlie

    Luke Williams (Swansea) is making a fifth substitution, with Charlie Patino replacing Ronald Pereira Martins.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Bayo, Vakoun Issouf
    • Rajovic, Mileta

    Mileta Rajovic is replacing Vakoun Issouf Bayo for the home team.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Fulton, Jay
    • Allen, Joe

    Luke Williams is making the team's fourth substitution at Vicarage Road with Joe Allen replacing Jay Fulton.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Darling, Harry
    • Naughton, Kyle

    Kyle Naughton is replacing Harry Darling for the away team.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Andrews, Ryan

    Ryan Andrews (Watford) has received a first yellow card.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Paterson, Jamie
    • Cullen, Liam

    The away team have replaced Jamie Paterson with Liam Cullen. This is the second substitution made today by Luke Williams.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Yates, Jerry
    • Lowe, Jamal

    The away team replace Jerry Yates with Jamal Lowe.

  • 57'
    Goal !
    • Hoedt, Wesley (Scorer)

    Goal! Watford go level at 1-1 through Wesley Hoedt in Watford.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Livermore, Jake
    • Kone, Ismael

    Watford make their second substitution with Ismael Kone replacing Jake Livermore.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Livermore, Jake

    Jake Livermore is booked for the home team.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Chakvetadze, Giorgi

    Giorgi Chakvetadze (Watford) gets a yellow card. He will be suspended from the next match!

  • 43'
    Substitution
    • Sema, Ken
    • Chakvetadze, Giorgi

    Giorgi Chakvetadze is on a sub for Ken Sema for Watford.

  • 36'
    Yellow Card
    • Wood, Nathan

    Nathan Wood (Swansea) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 32'
    Yellow Card
    • Tymon, Josh

    Josh Tymon for Swansea has been booked by Tom Nield and receives a first yellow card.

  • 18'
    Goal !
    • Andrews, Ryan (Scorer)

    Own goal! Ryan Andrews scores in his own net to make it 0-1.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Watford
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Swansea
1Bachmann45Andrews5Porteous4Hoedt6Lewis8Livermore24Dele-Bashiru25Emmanuel Dennis18Asprilla12Sema19Bayo22Rushworth6Darling5Cabango23Wood14Tymon4Fulton8Grimes35Pereira Martins12Paterson17Placheta9Yates
Swansea
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Watford36%
64% Swansea
Shots
3Off goal33On goal4

10
Shots blocked
6
9
Corner kicks
3
2
Offsides
3
4
Saves
2
18
Fouls
10
4
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Watford vs Swansea Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Watford FC and Swansea City is 1-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 9 meetings with Watford FC playing at home, Watford FC have won 5 times, there have been 0 draws while Swansea City have won 4 times. The goal difference is 12-9 in favour of Watford FC.
During the last 19 meetings, Watford FC have won 8 times, there have been 3 draws while Swansea City have won 8 times. The goal difference is 22-20 in favour of Swansea City.
Last season Swansea City won both games against Watford FC (4-0 at home and 2-1 away).
Did you know that Watford FC scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Swansea City scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Watford FC have a losing streak of 3 matches at home.
Watford FC have played 4 home matches in a row without winning.
Watford FC haven't scored in 3 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Swansea City haven't scored in 2 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Mileta Rajovic is Watford FC's top scorer with 9 goals. Jerry Yates has scored 7 times for Swansea City.
Ryan Porteous has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at Watford FC. Ben Cabango has collected 8 for Swansea City.
Watford FC wins 1st half in 15% of their matches, Swansea City in 37% of their matches.
Watford FC wins 15% of halftimes, Swansea City wins 37%.
The winner of their last meeting was Watford FC.
On their last meeting Watford FC won by 1 goals.
When Watford FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 43% of their matches.
When Swansea City leads 0-1 away, they win in 62% of their matches.
When Watford FC is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When Swansea City is down 1-0 away, they win 10% of their matches.
In Championship, Swansea City has better performance than Watford FC.
Swansea City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Watford FC's.
In the last 5 meetings Watford FC won 2, Swansea City won 3, 0 draws.
Watford FC scores 1 goals in a match against Swansea City and Swansea City scores 1.6 goals against Watford FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Watford FC and Swansea City is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Watford FC and Swansea City is 0.8.
Watford FC scores 1.64 goals when playing at home and Swansea City scores 1.65 goals when playing away (on average).
Watford FC wins 1st half in 15% of their matches, Swansea City in 38% of their matches.
Watford FC wins 15% of halftimes, Swansea City wins 38%.
Did you know that Swansea City scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
If Wesley Hoedt receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 10 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Swansea City leads 1-0 away this season is 1-1.
This was Giorgi Chakvetadze's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/33

News

Head to head

Watford
Matches:6
Swansea
33%
Wins: 2
17%
Draws: 1
50%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Mar 2024
    WatfordWatford
    1 : 1
    SwanseaSwansea
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Oct 2023
    SwanseaSwansea
    0 : 1
    WatfordWatford
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    30 Dec 2022
    SwanseaSwansea
    4 : 0
    WatfordWatford
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    5 Oct 2022
    WatfordWatford
    1 : 2
    SwanseaSwansea
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    8 May 2021
    WatfordWatford
    2 : 0
    SwanseaSwansea

Form

WatfordWatford
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Watford
    0 : 0
    Hull
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Southampton
    3 : 2
    Watford
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Ipswich
    0 : 0
    Watford
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Watford
    0 : 0
    Preston
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    West Brom
    2 : 2
    Watford
SwanseaSwansea
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Huddersfield
    0 : 4
    Swansea
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    1 : 0
    Rotherham
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    3 : 0
    Stoke
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Middlesbrough
    2 : 0
    Swansea
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    0 : 1
    QPR

Watford vs Swansea Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
13Sunderland168204456
14Swansea1511184456
15Watford1217154453
16Millwall1411194453

Match information

Watford FC is set to play against Swansea City in an upcoming Championship match on Wednesday, 6 March 2024, at 19:45 UTC. The venue for this encounter is Vicarage Road. In the standings, Watford FC currently holds the 12th position, while Swansea City stands in the 15th position.

The last meeting between these two teams was on 24 October 2023, where Watford FC secured a victory with a final score of 1-0 against Swansea City. Over their past 5 meetings, Watford FC has won twice, and Swansea City has won three times, with no matches ending in a draw. In the head-to-head statistics at home, Watford FC has one win, and as guests, they also have one win. Swansea City has two wins at home against Watford and one win as a guest.

For fans looking to follow the match live, the game will be available via streaming on SKY GO and also on television through Sky Sports Red Button. Both of these services are available in the United Kingdom.

Looking at the predictions and odds for the upcoming match, Watford FC has a 50.31% chance of winning, while the possibility of a draw stands at 23.84%, and Swansea City has a 25.84% chance of winning. The betting odds according to bet365 are 2.15 for a Watford FC win, 3.5 for a draw, and 3.25 for a Swansea City victory.