Swansea

Swansea

Swansea

Full time
04
13.02.24
Leeds

Leeds

Leeds


Gnonto (72') Gnonto (35') Piroe (10') Summerville (8')

How to watch Swansea vs Leeds online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 89'
    Substitution
    • Piroe, Joel
    • Gelhardt, Joe

    Joe Gelhardt is replacing Joel Piroe for the away team.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Placheta, Przemyslaw
    • Cooper, Oliver

    Swansea make their fifth substitution with Oliver Cooper replacing Przemyslaw Placheta.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Pereira Martins, Ronald
    • Sagoe Jr, Charles

    Charles Sagoe Jr is on a sub for Ronald Pereira Martins for Swansea.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Humphreys, Bashir
    • Naughton, Kyle

    Kyle Naughton (Swansea) has replaced the possibly injured Bashir Humphreys at Liberty Stadium.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Rutter, Georginio
    • Fernandez, Mateo Joseph

    The away team have replaced Georginio Rutter with Mateo Joseph Fernandez. This is the fourth substitution made today by Daniel Farke.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Gray, Archie
    • Roberts, Connor

    The away team replace Archie Gray with Connor Roberts.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Summerville, Crysencio
    • Anthony, Jaidon

    Daniel Farke (Leeds United) is making a second substitution, with Jaidon Anthony replacing Crysencio Summerville.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Gnonto, Degnand Wilfried
    • James, Daniel

    Daniel James is replacing Degnand Wilfried Gnonto for the away team.

  • 72'
    Goal !
    • Gnonto, Degnand Wilfried (Scorer)
    • Summerville, Crysencio (Assist)

    It's now 0-4 in Swansea as Degnand Wilfried Gnonto scores for Leeds United.

    That's a fine assist from Crysencio Summerville.

  • 68'
    Yellow Card
    • Allen, Joe

    Joe Allen (Swansea) has received a yellow card from David Webb.

  • 65'
    Yellow Card
    • Piroe, Joel

    At Liberty Stadium, Joel Piroe has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Cullen, Liam
    • Yates, Jerry

    Jerry Yates is replacing Liam Cullen for Swansea at Liberty Stadium.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Fulton, Jay
    • Allen, Joe

    Luke Williams is making the team's first substitution at Liberty Stadium with Joe Allen replacing Jay Fulton.

  • 42'
    Yellow Card
    • Tymon, Josh

    Josh Tymon is booked for the home team.

  • 35'
    Goal !
    • Gnonto, Degnand Wilfried (Scorer)
    • Gray, Archie (Assist)

    Great finish from Degnand Wilfried Gnonto to give Leeds United a 0-3 lead.

    Archie Gray with an assist there.

  • 28'
    Yellow Card
    • Wood, Nathan

    Nathan Wood (Swansea) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 10'
    Goal !
    • Piroe, Joel (Scorer)
    • Gnonto, Degnand Wilfried (Assist)

    Leeds United take a comfortable 0-2 lead thanks to Joel Piroe.

    Degnand Wilfried Gnonto instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 8'
    Goal !
    • Summerville, Crysencio (Scorer)
    • Gruev, Ilia (Assist)

    Goal! Leeds United have got their heads in front thanks to a Crysencio Summerville strike.

    That's a fine assist from Ilia Gruev.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Swansea
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Leeds
22Rushworth33Humphreys5Cabango23Wood14Tymon4Fulton8Grimes35Pereira Martins12Paterson17Placheta20Cullen1Meslier22Gray14Rodon4Ampadu3Firpo44Gruev8Kamara29Gnonto24Rutter10Summerville7Piroe
Leeds
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Swansea45%
55% Leeds
Shots
3Off goal10On goal8

3
Shots blocked
2
5
Corner kicks
2
0
Offsides
2
4
Saves
0
11
Fouls
10
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Swansea vs Leeds Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings, Swansea City have won 3 times, there have been 1 draws while Leeds United have won 5 times. The goal difference is 14-12 in favour of Leeds United.
Swansea City have a losing streak of 3 matches in Championship.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 5 matches in Championship.
Did you know that Swansea City scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Leeds United scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Swansea City have lost 4 matches in a row.
Swansea City haven't won in their last 5 games.
Leeds United haven't lost in their last 8 games.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 4 matches away from home.
Swansea City haven't scored in 3 of their 15 home matches in Championship this season.
Leeds United haven't scored in 5 of their 15 away matches in Championship this season.
A year ago, Swansea City were number 13 in the table with 39 points. Now they are number 17 with 33 points.
Swansea City have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
Swansea City wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Leeds United in 32% of their matches.
Swansea City wins 37% of halftimes, Leeds United wins 32%.
The winner of their last meeting was Leeds United.
On their last meeting Leeds United won by 2 goals.
When Swansea City leads 1-0 at home, they win in 58% of their matches.
When Leeds United leads 0-1 away, they win in 83% of their matches.
When Swansea City is down 0-1 home, they win 11% of their matches.
When Leeds United is down 1-0 away, they win 11% of their matches.
In Championship, Leeds United has better performance than Swansea City.
Leeds United's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Swansea City's.
Leeds United have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Swansea City (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Swansea City won 1, Leeds United won 3, 1 draws.
Leeds United have lost just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Swansea City.
Swansea City have won just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Leeds United.
Swansea City scores 1 goals in a match against Leeds United and Leeds United scores 1.6 goals against Swansea City (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Swansea City and Leeds United is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Swansea City and Leeds United is 1.4.
Swansea City scores 1.39 goals when playing at home and Leeds United scores 1.33 goals when playing away (on average).
Leeds United have a winning streak of 6 matches in Championship.
Leeds United haven't lost in their last 9 games.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
Swansea City wins 1st half in 38% of their matches, Leeds United in 33% of their matches.
Swansea City wins 38% of halftimes, Leeds United wins 33%.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 3 matches.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
Did you know that Leeds United scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
If Crysencio Summerville scores against Swansea City it will be his 15th goal for Leeds United this season.
This was Nathan Wood's 5th yellow card for the season.
This was Josh Tymon's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/43

News

Form

SwanseaSwansea
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Sunderland
    1 : 2
    Swansea
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Swansea
    1 : 2
    Ipswich
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Swansea
    0 : 4
    Leeds
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Hull
    0 : 1
    Swansea
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    3 Feb 2024
    Swansea
    0 : 1
    Plymouth Argyle
LeedsLeeds
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    23 Feb 2024
    Leeds
    3 : 1
    Leicester
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    0 : 2
    Leeds
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    Swansea
    0 : 4
    Leeds
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Leeds
    3 : 0
    Rotherham
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    6 Feb 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    1 : 4
    Leeds

Head to head

Swansea
Matches:2
Leeds
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Feb 2024
    SwanseaSwansea
    0 : 4
    LeedsLeeds
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Nov 2023
    LeedsLeeds
    3 : 1
    SwanseaSwansea

Championship Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Leicester25363478
2Leeds22663472
3Ipswich21943472
...
16Blackburn116173439
17Swansea109153439
18Birmingham108153338

Match information

Swansea City is set to host Leeds United in a Championship match on Tuesday, 13 February 2024, at 19:45 UTC. The game will take place at the Liberty Stadium, which is Swansea City's home ground. In the league standings, Swansea City currently holds the 16th position, while Leeds United is at the 3rd spot, indicating a considerable difference in their league performance.

The last encounter between these two teams took place on 29 November 2023, with Leeds United emerging victorious with a scoreline of 3-1 at their home ground. This matchup marks their second meeting, with the Head-to-Head stats revealing one win for Leeds United and no draws or wins for Swansea City so far. Moreover, Leeds United has won at home once, while Swansea City has not secured any wins at home or as a guest against Leeds United.

The match will be available to watch through various transmission channels in the United Kingdom. Streaming options include NOW and SKY GO, while Sky Sports Arena will offer coverage for television viewers. All transmission is provided for the United Kingdom audience.

Betting predictions and odds suggest Leeds United is more likely to win, with a 51.33% chance, while Swansea City's chances are placed at 25.39%, and a draw is considered to be at a 23.27% probability. According to bet365, the odds for a Swansea City win are set at 5.25, a draw is at 4.33, and a Leeds United win is favored at 1.57.