- Major League Soccer20 May 2023Saint Louis City SC4 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- Major League Soccer17 May 2023Los Angeles FC1 : 1Sporting Kansas City
- Major League Soccer13 May 2023Sporting Kansas City3 : 0Minnesota United FC
- US Open Cup10 May 2023Houston Dynamo1 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- Major League Soccer7 May 2023Seattle Sounders1 : 2Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City vs Portland Timbers online streaming, predictions & Head to Head
Live Sporting Kansas City vs Portland Timbers
Live streaming available
Sign in and watch live Champions League, La Liga, Premier League, MLS, Ligue 1, Liga MX and many others leagues and tournaments.
- Thommy, Erik (Scorer)
- Tzionis, Marinos (Assist)
Goal! Kansas City go level at 1-1 through Erik Thommy in Kansas City.
That's a fine assist from Marinos Tzionis.
- Boli, Franck (Scorer)
Franck Boli is on target to give Portland a 0-1 advantage.
Sporting Kansas City
Odds data provided by:
Sporting Kansas City vs Portland Timbers Betting tips
During the last 12 meetings with Sporting Kansas City playing at home, Sporting Kansas City have won 4 times, there have been 5 draws while Portland Timbers have won 3 times. The goal difference is 22-17 in favour of Sporting Kansas City.
During the last 28 meetings, Sporting Kansas City have won 8 times, there have been 10 draws while Portland Timbers have won 10 times. The goal difference is 37-33 in favour of Portland Timbers.
Portland Timbers's last away win against Sporting Kansas City was in 2018.
Last season's matches: 4-1 (Sporting Kansas City at home) and 7-2 (Portland Timbers at home).
Did you know that Portland Timbers scores 39% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
When playing at home, Sporting Kansas City have not lost to Portland Timbers in their last 4 encounters.
Sporting Kansas City have received 3 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Major League Soccer.
Sporting Kansas City haven't scored in 3 of their 5 home matches in Major League Soccer this season.
Portland Timbers haven't scored in 2 of their 7 away matches in Major League Soccer this season.
Sporting Kansas City wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Portland Timbers in 25% of their matches.
Sporting Kansas City wins 30% of halftimes, Portland Timbers wins 25%.
The winner of their last meeting was Portland Timbers.
On their last meeting Portland Timbers won by 1 goals.
When Sporting Kansas City leads 1-0 at home, they win in 90% of their matches.
When Portland Timbers leads 0-1 away, they win in 60% of their matches.
When Sporting Kansas City is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Portland Timbers is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Major League Soccer, Portland Timbers has better performance than Sporting Kansas City.
Sporting Kansas City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Portland Timbers's.
Portland Timbers has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Portland Timbers have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Sporting Kansas City (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Sporting Kansas City won 1, Portland Timbers won 3, 1 draws.
Portland Timbers have lost just 1 of their last 5 Major League Soccer games against Sporting Kansas City.
Sporting Kansas City have won just 1 of their last 5 Major League Soccer games against Portland Timbers.
Sporting Kansas City scores 1.6 goals in a match against Portland Timbers and Portland Timbers scores 2.4 goals against Sporting Kansas City (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Sporting Kansas City and Portland Timbers is 4.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Major League Soccer.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
Sporting Kansas City scores 1.72 goals when playing at home and Portland Timbers scores 1.58 goals when playing away (on average).
- Major League Soccer20 May 2023Portland Timbers0 : 1Minnesota United FC
- Major League Soccer17 May 2023Real Salt Lake0 : 0Portland Timbers
- Major League Soccer13 May 2023Portland Timbers3 : 1Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- US Open Cup10 May 2023Portland Timbers3 : 4Real Salt Lake
- Major League Soccer6 May 2023Portland Timbers2 : 2Austin FC
Head to head
11% Wins: 1
33% Draws: 3
56% Wins: 5
- Major League Soccer27 Feb 2023Portland Timbers1 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- 21 Jan 2023Portland Timbers1 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- Major League Soccer21 Aug 2022Sporting Kansas City4 : 1Portland Timbers
- Major League Soccer14 May 2022Portland Timbers7 : 2Sporting Kansas City
- 3 Feb 2022Sporting Kansas City2 : 2Portland Timbers
- Teams: Sporting Kansas City - Portland Timbers
- Tournament: Major League Soccer
- Date: Sunday, 28 May 2023
- Hour: 15:00
- Venue: Children's Mercy Park, Kansas City
- More details:
Sporting Kansas City Live stream & Fixtures