1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Nottm Forest vs Crystal Palace

Wood (61')
Mateta (11')

How to watch Nottm Forest vs Crystal Palace online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Mitchell, Tyrick
    • Clyne, Nathaniel

    Oliver Glasner (Crystal Palace) is making a third substitution, with Nathaniel Clyne replacing Tyrick Mitchell.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Aina, Ola
    • Toffolo, Harry

    The home team replace Ola Aina with Harry Toffolo.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Wharton, Adam
    • Hughes, Will

    Crystal Palace make their second substitution with Will Hughes replacing Adam Wharton.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Schlupp, Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Schlupp (Crystal Palace) gets a yellow card.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Ayew, Jordan
    • Schlupp, Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Schlupp is replacing Jordan Ayew for the away team.

  • 61'
    Goal !
    • Wood, Chris (Scorer)
    • Gibbs-White, Morgan (Assist)

    Chris Wood scores with his head for Nottingham to level the match at 1-1.

    Great play from Morgan Gibbs-White to set up the goal.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Origi, Divock
    • Reyna, Giovanni

    Nuno Herlander Simoes do Espirito Santo is making the team's second substitution at City Ground with Giovanni Reyna replacing Divock Origi.

  • 49'
    Yellow Card
    • Felipe

    Felipe (Nottingham) has received a yellow card from Christopher Kavanagh.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Sangare, Ibrahim
    • Elanga, Anthony

    Anthony Elanga is on a sub for Ibrahim Sangare for Nottingham.

  • 11'
    Goal !
    • Mateta, Jean-Philippe (Scorer)
    • Eze, Eberechi (Assist)

    Goal! The away team take a 0-1 lead through Jean-Philippe Mateta.

    Eberechi Eze with an assist there.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Nottm Forest
(4-2-3-1)
(3-4-2-1)
Crystal Palace
26Sels7Williams18Felipe40Murillo43Aina22Yates6Sangare27Origi10Gibbs-White14Hudson-Odoi11Wood30Henderson2Ward16Andersen26Richards12Munoz20Wharton8Lerma3Mitchell9Ayew10Eze14Mateta
Crystal Palace
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Nottm Forest58%
42% Crystal Palace
Shots
2Off goal65On goal4

4
Shots blocked
1
4
Corner kicks
6
4
Offsides
0
3
Saves
4
14
Fouls
12
1
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Nottm Forest vs Crystal Palace Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace when Nottingham Forest is playing at home is 1-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace is 1-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 14 meetings with Nottingham Forest playing at home, Nottingham Forest have won 9 times, there have been 2 draws while Crystal Palace have won 3 times. The goal difference is 22-14 in favour of Nottingham Forest.
During the last 28 meetings, Nottingham Forest have won 14 times, there have been 8 draws while Crystal Palace have won 6 times. The goal difference is 39-27 in favour of Nottingham Forest.
Crystal Palace's last away win against Nottingham Forest was in 2011.
Last season's matches: 1-0 (Nottingham Forest at home) and 1-1 (Crystal Palace at home).
Did you know that Nottingham Forest scores 20% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Did you know that Nottingham Forest scores 3% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Crystal Palace scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Nottingham Forest haven't won in their last 5 games.
Crystal Palace haven't won any of their last 9 away matches.
When playing at home, Nottingham Forest have not lost to Crystal Palace in their last 3 encounters.
Nottingham Forest haven't scored in 3 of their 14 home matches in Premier League this season.
Crystal Palace haven't scored in 2 of their 14 away matches in Premier League this season.
Anthony Elanga has assisted the most goals for Nottingham Forest with 7. Jordan Ayew is Crystal Palace's biggest assister (6).
Morgan Gibbs-White has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Nottingham Forest. Jefferson Lerma has collected 7 for Crystal Palace.
Nottingham Forest have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Crystal Palace have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
Nottingham Forest wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Crystal Palace in 24% of their matches.
Nottingham Forest wins 24% of halftimes, Crystal Palace wins 24%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)
When Nottingham Forest leads 1-0 at home, they win in 63% of their matches.
When Crystal Palace leads 0-1 away, they win in 60% of their matches.
When Nottingham Forest is down 0-1 home, they win 7% of their matches.
When Crystal Palace is down 1-0 away, they win 13% of their matches.
In Premier League, Crystal Palace has better performance than Nottingham Forest.
Crystal Palace's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Nottingham Forest's.
Nottingham Forest have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Crystal Palace (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Nottingham Forest won 2, Crystal Palace won 0, 3 draws.
Nottingham Forest have lost just 0 of their last 5 Premier League games against Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace have won just 0 of their last 5 Premier League games against Nottingham Forest.
Nottingham Forest scores 1 goals in a match against Crystal Palace and Crystal Palace scores 0.6 goals against Nottingham Forest (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace is 1.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace is 0.8.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Nottingham Forest scores 1.24 goals when playing at home and Crystal Palace scores 1.28 goals when playing away (on average).
If Chris Wood scores against Crystal Palace it will be his 10th goal for Nottingham Forest this season.
If Joel Ward receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Nottingham Forest are down 0-1 at home this season is 1-1.
This was Chris Wood's 10th goal for the season.
1/40

News

Head to head

Nottm Forest
Matches:4
Crystal Palace
25%
Wins: 1
75%
Draws: 3
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
    1 : 1
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    7 Oct 2023
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
    0 : 0
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    28 May 2023
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
    1 : 1
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    12 Nov 2022
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
    1 : 0
    Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace

Form

Nottm ForestNottm Forest
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Burnley
    1 : 2
    Nottm Forest
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2024
    Nottm Forest
    2 : 3
    Chelsea
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 May 2024
    Sheff Utd
    1 : 3
    Nottm Forest
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    28 Apr 2024
    Nottm Forest
    0 : 2
    Man City
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    21 Apr 2024
    Everton
    2 : 0
    Nottm Forest
Crystal PalaceCrystal Palace
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 May 2024
    Crystal Palace
    5 : 0
    Aston Villa
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 May 2024
    Wolverhampton
    1 : 3
    Crystal Palace
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 May 2024
    Crystal Palace
    4 : 0
    Man Utd
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    27 Apr 2024
    Fulham
    1 : 1
    Crystal Palace
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Apr 2024
    Crystal Palace
    2 : 0
    Newcastle

Nottm Forest vs Crystal Palace Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
9West Ham1410143852
10Crystal Palace1310153849
11Brighton1212143848
...
16Brentford109193839
17Nottm Forest99203832
18Luton68243826

Match information

Nottingham Forest is set to host Crystal Palace in a Premier League match scheduled for Saturday, 30 March 2024, with a 15:00 UTC kickoff time, at the City Ground. This fixture sees the home team currently in 18th place in the league standings, while Crystal Palace holds the 14th position.

The last encounter between these two teams took place on 7 October 2023, resulting in a goalless draw. Historically, the two teams have met a total of 3 times, with Nottingham Forest claiming one victory, Crystal Palace securing none, and the remaining two matches ending in draws. Specifically, at the City Ground, Nottingham Forest has a record of one win at home against Palace, who have yet to record a win as the visiting team in this head-to-head setup.

As for predictions, the home team has a 36.31% chance of winning, with the probability of a draw at 26.66%, and Crystal Palace are given a slightly higher win chance of 37.02%. Betting odds provided by bet365 reflect these expectations, offering odds of 2.2 for a Nottingham Forest win, 3.3 for a draw, and 3.4 for a Crystal Palace victory.

No specific information on broadcast or streaming options for the match has been provided. Therefore, fans looking to follow the game will need to check local listings or football streaming platforms closer to match day for options available in their region.