1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Napoli vs Torino
Napoli

Napoli

Napoli

Full time
11
08.03.24
Torino

Torino

Torino


Kvaratskhelia (61')
Sanabria (64')

How to watch Napoli vs Torino online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Lobotka, Stanislav
    • Lindstrom, Jesper

    Francesco Calzona (Napoli) is making a fourth substitution, with Jesper Lindstrom replacing Stanislav Lobotka.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Linetty, Karol
    • Vojvoda, Mergim

    Mergim Vojvoda is replacing Karol Linetty for Torino at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Bellanova, Raoul
    • Lazaro, Valentino

    Torino make their third substitution with Valentino Lazaro replacing Raoul Bellanova.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Rui, Mario
    • Olivera, Mathias

    The home team have replaced Mario Rui with Mathias Olivera. This is the third substitution made today by Francesco Calzona.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Djidji, Koffi
    • Sazonov, Saba

    The away team has substituted Koffi Djidji with Saba Sazonov. Ivan Juric is thus making his second change.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Zielinski, Piotr
    • Traoré, Hamed Junior

    Hamed Junior Traoré is replacing Piotr Zielinski for the home team.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Politano, Matteo
    • Raspadori, Giacomo

    The home team replace Matteo Politano with Giacomo Raspadori.

  • 64'
    Goal !
    • Sanabria, Antonio (Scorer)

    Antonio Sanabria gets an equalizer for Torino. The score is now 1-1.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Pellegri, Pietro
    • Sanabria, Antonio

    Antonio Sanabria is on a sub for Pietro Pellegri for Torino.

  • 61'
    Goal !
    • Kvaratskhelia, Khvicha (Scorer)
    • Rui, Mario (Assist)

    Napoli take a 1-0 lead thanks to Khvicha Kvaratskhelia.

    Great play from Mario Rui to set up the goal.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Buongiorno, Alessandro

    Alessandro Buongiorno for Torino has been booked by Daniele Orsato and receives a first yellow card.

  • 39'
    Yellow Card
    • Jesus, Juan

    Juan Jesus (Napoli) gets a yellow card.

  • 36'
    Yellow Card
    • Osimhen, Victor

    Victor Osimhen (Napoli) has received a yellow card from Daniele Orsato.

  • 31'
    Yellow Card
    • Zapata, Duvan

    Torino's Duvan Zapata has been booked in Naples.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Napoli
(4-3-3)
(3-4-1-2)
Torino
1Meret22Di Lorenzo55Ostigard5Jesus6Rui99Zambo Anguissa68Lobotka20Zielinski21Politano9Osimhen77Kvaratskhelia32Milinkovic-Savic26Djidji4Buongiorno5Masina19Bellanova77Linetty66Gineitis13Rodriguez16Vlasic11Pellegri91Zapata
Torino
(3-4-1-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Napoli61%
39% Torino
Shots
8Off goal38On goal2

4
Shots blocked
4
13
Corner kicks
7
2
Offsides
0
1
Saves
8
9
Fouls
13
2
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Napoli vs Torino Betting tips

The most common result of matches between SSC Napoli and Torino FC when SSC Napoli is playing at home is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between SSC Napoli and Torino FC is 1-1. 6 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 17 meetings with SSC Napoli playing at home, SSC Napoli have won 8 times, there have been 8 draws while Torino FC have won 1 times. The goal difference is 25-15 in favour of SSC Napoli.
During the last 37 meetings, SSC Napoli have won 18 times, there have been 13 draws while Torino FC have won 6 times. The goal difference is 60-36 in favour of SSC Napoli.
Torino FC's last away win against SSC Napoli was in 2009.
Last season SSC Napoli won both games against Torino FC (3-1 at home and 4-0 away).
Did you know that SSC Napoli scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that SSC Napoli scores 3% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Torino FC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
SSC Napoli haven't lost in their last 4 games.
SSC Napoli haven't lost in any of their last 5 home matches.
When playing at home, SSC Napoli have not lost to Torino FC in their last 11 encounters.
SSC Napoli haven't scored in 3 of their 12 home matches in Serie A this season.
Torino FC haven't scored in 6 of their 13 away matches in Serie A this season.
Victor Osimhen is SSC Napoli's top scorer with 11 goals. Duvan Zapata has scored 8 times for Torino FC.
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at SSC Napoli. Karol Linetty has collected 8 for Torino FC.
A year ago, SSC Napoli were number 1 in the table with 68 points. Now they are number 9 with 40 points.
SSC Napoli have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
SSC Napoli wins 1st half in 31% of their matches, Torino FC in 28% of their matches.
SSC Napoli wins 31% of halftimes, Torino FC wins 28%.
The winner of their last meeting was Torino FC.
On their last meeting Torino FC won by 3 goals.
When SSC Napoli leads 1-0 at home, they win in 81% of their matches.
When Torino FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 81% of their matches.
When SSC Napoli is down 0-1 home, they win 13% of their matches.
When Torino FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Serie A, SSC Napoli has better performance than Torino FC.
SSC Napoli's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Torino FC's.
SSC Napoli have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Torino FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings SSC Napoli won 4, Torino FC won 1, 0 draws.
SSC Napoli have lost just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against Torino FC.
Torino FC have won just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against SSC Napoli.
SSC Napoli scores 1.8 goals in a match against Torino FC and Torino FC scores 0.8 goals against SSC Napoli (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between SSC Napoli and Torino FC is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between SSC Napoli and Torino FC is 1.4.
SSC Napoli scores 1.45 goals when playing at home and Torino FC scores 1.14 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that SSC Napoli scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that SSC Napoli scores 2% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
SSC Napoli haven't lost in their last 5 games.
SSC Napoli haven't lost in any of their last 6 home matches.
SSC Napoli haven't scored in 3 of their 13 home matches in Serie A this season.
A year ago, SSC Napoli were number 1 in the table with 71 points. Now they are number 7 with 43 points.
SSC Napoli have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
SSC Napoli wins 1st half in 32% of their matches, Torino FC in 28% of their matches.
SSC Napoli wins 32% of halftimes, Torino FC wins 28%.
When SSC Napoli leads 1-0 at home, they win in 82% of their matches.
SSC Napoli scores 1.47 goals when playing at home and Torino FC scores 1.14 goals when playing away (on average).
SSC Napoli have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
If Khvicha Kvaratskhelia scores against Torino FC it will be his 10th goal for SSC Napoli this season.
The most common end-result when SSC Napoli leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-1.
SSC Napoli is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/51

News

Head to head

Napoli
Matches:10
Torino
60%
Wins: 6
30%
Draws: 3
10%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    8 Mar 2024
    NapoliNapoli
    1 : 1
    TorinoTorino
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Jan 2024
    TorinoTorino
    3 : 0
    NapoliNapoli
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    19 Mar 2023
    TorinoTorino
    0 : 4
    NapoliNapoli
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Oct 2022
    NapoliNapoli
    3 : 1
    TorinoTorino
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    7 May 2022
    TorinoTorino
    0 : 1
    NapoliNapoli

Form

NapoliNapoli
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    20 Apr 2024
    Empoli
    1 : 0
    Napoli
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    14 Apr 2024
    Napoli
    2 : 2
    Frosinone
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    Monza
    2 : 4
    Napoli
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    Napoli
    0 : 3
    Atalanta
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Inter Milan
    1 : 1
    Napoli
TorinoTorino
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    21 Apr 2024
    Torino
    0 : 0
    Frosinone
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    13 Apr 2024
    Torino
    0 : 0
    Juventus
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    Empoli
    3 : 2
    Torino
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    Torino
    1 : 0
    Monza
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    16 Mar 2024
    Udinese
    0 : 2
    Torino

Napoli vs Torino Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
7Lazio164133352
8Napoli1310103349
9Fiorentina138113247
10Torino111393346
11Monza1110123343

Match information

SSC Napoli will host Torino FC in an upcoming Serie A match scheduled for Friday, 8 March 2024, at 19:45 UTC. The match will take place at Stadio San Paolo, with Napoli currently standing 7th in the league, and Torino positioned at 10th.

Previously, on 7 January 2024, these teams faced each other at Torino FC's ground where Torino emerged victorious with a 3-0 win. The historical head-to-head record between these clubs shows SSC Napoli with 6 wins, Torino FC with 1, and 2 matches have ended in a draw. Locally, Napoli has taken 3 wins as the home team, while Torino has only managed to secure 1 win at home, with no victories as guests.

Streaming and television coverage for this match in the United Kingdom is provided by bet365, categorized as a bookmaker, and TNT Sports 2, which is available both as a stream and on TV. According to the odds and predictions, there is a 49.55% probability of a home team win, a 25.74% chance for a draw, and a 24.71% likelihood of an away team victory. The bet365 odds are set at 1.91 for a SSC Napoli win, 3.4 for a draw, and 4.2 for a Torino FC win.