Lewandowski (83') Cancelo (17') Marin (15')
Rrahmani (30')

How to watch Barcelona vs Napoli online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Kvaratskhelia, Khvicha
    • Ngonge, Cyril

    The away team have replaced Khvicha Kvaratskhelia with Cyril Ngonge. This is the fourth substitution made today by Francesco Calzona.

  • 83'
    Goal !
    • Lewandowski, Robert (Scorer)
    • Roberto, Sergi (Assist)

    Goal! Robert Lewandowski extends Barcelona's lead to 3-1.

    That's a fine assist from Sergi Roberto.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Raphinha
    • Felix, Joao

    Joao Felix is on a sub for Raphinha for Barcelona.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Traoré, Hamed Junior
    • Raspadori, Giacomo

    The away team replace Hamed Junior Traoré with Giacomo Raspadori.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Olivera, Mathias

    Napoli's Mathias Olivera has been booked in Barcelona.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Rui, Mario
    • Olivera, Mathias

    Napoli make their second substitution with Mathias Olivera replacing Mario Rui.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Politano, Matteo
    • Lindstrom, Jesper

    Francesco Calzona is making the team's first substitution at Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys with Jesper Lindstrom replacing Matteo Politano.

  • 63'
    Yellow Card
    • Traoré, Hamed Junior

    At Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys, Hamed Junior Traoré has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Christensen, Andreas
    • Romeu, Oriol

    Oriol Romeu is replacing Andreas Christensen for Barcelona at Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Marin, Fermin Lopez
    • Roberto, Sergi

    Xavi (Barcelona) is making a first substitution, with Sergi Roberto replacing Fermin Lopez Marin.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Jesus, Juan

    Napoli's Juan Jesus has been booked in Barcelona.

  • 44'
    Yellow Card
    • Nasraqui Ebana, Lamine Yamal

    Lamine Yamal Nasraqui Ebana (Barcelona) has received a yellow card from Danny Makkelie.

  • 30'
    Goal !
    • Rrahmani, Amir (Scorer)
    • Politano, Matteo (Assist)

    Goal! Amir Rrahmani pulls one back to make it 2-1.

    Matteo Politano with an assist there.

  • 19'
    Yellow Card
    • Christensen, Andreas

    Andreas Christensen for Barcelona has been booked by Danny Makkelie and receives a first yellow card.

  • 17'
    Goal !
    • Cancelo, Joao (Scorer)

    Barcelona take a comfortable 2-0 lead thanks to Joao Cancelo.

  • 15'
    Goal !
    • Marin, Fermin Lopez (Scorer)
    • Raphinha (Assist)

    Goal! The home team take a 1-0 lead through Fermin Lopez Marin.

    Raphinha instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Barcelona
(4-3-3)
(4-3-3)
Napoli
1Ter Stegen23Kounde4Araujo33Cubarsi2Cancelo32Marin15Christensen22Gundogan27Nasraqui Ebana9Lewandowski11Raphinha1Meret22Di Lorenzo13Rrahmani5Jesus6Rui99Zambo Anguissa68Lobotka8Traoré21Politano9Osimhen77Kvaratskhelia
Napoli
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Barcelona46%
54% Napoli
Shots
7Off goal79On goal5

4
Shots blocked
4
7
Corner kicks
2
1
Offsides
4
4
Saves
6
8
Fouls
16
2
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Barcelona vs Napoli Betting tips

The most common result of matches between FC Barcelona and SSC Napoli is 1-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 9 meetings, FC Barcelona have won 5 times, there have been 3 draws while SSC Napoli have won 1 times. The goal difference is 21-8 in favour of FC Barcelona.
FC Barcelona haven't lost in their last 7 games.
SSC Napoli haven't lost in their last 5 games.
When playing at home, FC Barcelona have not lost to SSC Napoli in their last 3 encounters.
The result of the first leg: SSC Napoli - FC Barcelona 1-1.
SSC Napoli have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
SSC Napoli have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
FC Barcelona wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, SSC Napoli in 32% of their matches.
FC Barcelona wins 35% of halftimes, SSC Napoli wins 32%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When FC Barcelona leads 1-0 at home, they win in 89% of their matches.
When SSC Napoli leads 0-1 away, they win in 75% of their matches.
When FC Barcelona is down 0-1 home, they win 50% of their matches.
When SSC Napoli is down 1-0 away, they win 20% of their matches.
In UEFA Champions League, SSC Napoli has better performance than FC Barcelona.
FC Barcelona have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against SSC Napoli (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings FC Barcelona won 2, SSC Napoli won 0, 3 draws.
FC Barcelona have lost just 0 of their last 3 UEFA Champions League games against SSC Napoli.
SSC Napoli have won just 0 of their last 3 UEFA Champions League games against FC Barcelona.
FC Barcelona scores 2 goals in a match against SSC Napoli and SSC Napoli scores 1.2 goals against FC Barcelona (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between FC Barcelona and SSC Napoli is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between FC Barcelona and SSC Napoli is 2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in UEFA Champions League.
FC Barcelona scores 2.21 goals when playing at home and SSC Napoli scores 1.76 goals when playing away (on average).
1/25

News

Head to head

Barcelona
Matches:6
Napoli
50%
Wins: 3
50%
Draws: 3
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    12 Mar 2024
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    3 : 1
    NapoliNapoli
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    21 Feb 2024
    NapoliNapoli
    1 : 1
    BarcelonaBarcelona
  3. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    24 Feb 2022
    NapoliNapoli
    2 : 4
    BarcelonaBarcelona
  4. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    17 Feb 2022
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    1 : 1
    NapoliNapoli
  5. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    8 Aug 2020
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    3 : 1
    NapoliNapoli

Form

BarcelonaBarcelona
  1. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    16 Apr 2024
    Barcelona
    1 : 4
    PSG
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    13 Apr 2024
    Cadiz
    0 : 1
    Barcelona
  3. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    10 Apr 2024
    PSG
    2 : 3
    Barcelona
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    30 Mar 2024
    Barcelona
    1 : 0
    Las Palmas
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    17 Mar 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    0 : 3
    Barcelona
NapoliNapoli
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    14 Apr 2024
    Napoli
    2 : 2
    Frosinone
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    Monza
    2 : 4
    Napoli
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    Napoli
    0 : 3
    Atalanta
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Inter Milan
    1 : 1
    Napoli
  5. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    12 Mar 2024
    Barcelona
    3 : 1
    Napoli

Match information

FC Barcelona is set to face SSC Napoli in a UEFA Champions League match scheduled for Tuesday, 12 March 2024. The game will take place at the Olímpic Lluís Companys stadium and will kick off at 20:00 UTC. This will be a pivotal match in the competition for both teams.

In their last encounter on 21 February 2024, in the same competition, the match ended in a 1-1 draw. Over their previous five meetings, FC Barcelona has won twice, there have been three draws, and SSC Napoli has yet to secure a victory. On home turf, Barcelona has one win as the home team and one as the guest, while Napoli has not won in either situation.

For viewers in the United Kingdom, the match will be available for streaming and viewing on TNT Sports 2. This channel will provide coverage of the game for fans looking to follow the action live.

According to predictions and bet365 odds for the match, FC Barcelona has a 48.54% chance of winning, while Napoli stands at a 28.08% chance to win. The chance of a draw is estimated at 23.38%. The odds from bet365 are currently set at 1.91 for a Barcelona win, 3.4 for a draw, and 4.2 for a Napoli victory.