Monaco

Monaco

Monaco

Full time
00
01.03.24
PSG

PSG

PSG

How to watch Monaco vs PSG online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Soler, Carlos
    • Kang-in, Lee

    Lee Kang-in is on a sub for Carlos Soler for PSG.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Akliouche, Maghnes
    • Ben Seghir

    Ben Seghir is replacing Maghnes Akliouche for the home team.

  • 59'
    Substitution
    • Hernandez, Lucas
    • Mendes, Nuno

    PSG make their fourth substitution with Nuno Mendes replacing Lucas Hernandez.

  • 59'
    Substitution
    • Ramos, Goncalo
    • Dembele, Ousmane

    Ousmane Dembele is replacing Goncalo Ramos for PSG at Stade Louis II.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Mbappe, Kylian
    • Kolo Muani, Randal

    Luis Enrique (PSG) is making a second substitution, with Randal Kolo Muani replacing Kylian Mbappe.

  • 39'
    Substitution
    • Asensio, Marco
    • Barcola, Bradley

    The away team replace Marco Asensio with Bradley Barcola.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Monaco
(4-4-2)
(4-3-3)
PSG
1Majecki99Singo3Maripan5Kehrer20Ouattara18Minamino19Fofana21Akliouche17Golovin29Balogun10Ben Yedder99Donnarumma2Hakimi26Mukiele35Beraldo21Hernandez28Soler4Ugarte17Vitinha11Asensio9Ramos7Mbappe
PSG
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Monaco31%
69% PSG
Shots
3Off goal77On goal6

4
Shots blocked
0
5
Corner kicks
6
3
Offsides
1
6
Saves
7
11
Fouls
13
0
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Monaco vs PSG Betting tips

The most common result of matches between AS Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain when AS Monaco is playing at home is 1-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between AS Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain is 1-1. 12 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 29 meetings with AS Monaco playing at home, AS Monaco have won 15 times, there have been 7 draws while Paris Saint-Germain have won 7 times. The goal difference is 44-32 in favour of AS Monaco.
During the last 66 meetings, AS Monaco have won 23 times, there have been 20 draws while Paris Saint-Germain have won 23 times. The goal difference is 97-83 in favour of Paris Saint-Germain.
Last season's matches: 3-1 (AS Monaco at home) and 1-1 (Paris Saint-Germain at home).
Paris Saint-Germain have a winning streak of 3 matches in Ligue 1.
Did you know that AS Monaco scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Did you know that Paris Saint-Germain scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
AS Monaco have played 4 home matches in a row without winning.
Paris Saint-Germain have a winning streak of 5 matches.
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in their last 18 games.
Paris Saint-Germain have a winning streak of 5 matches away from home.
Paris Saint-Germain have lost none of their last 9 away matches.
When playing at home, AS Monaco have not lost to Paris Saint-Germain in their last 3 encounters.
AS Monaco haven't scored in 2 of their 11 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Paris Saint-Germain haven't scored in 1 of their 11 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Paris Saint-Germain's away record this season: 8-3-0.
Wissam Ben Yedder is AS Monaco's top scorer with 11 goals. Kylian Mbappe has scored 21 times for Paris Saint-Germain.
Takumi Minamino has assisted the most goals for AS Monaco with 5. Ousmane Dembele is Paris Saint-Germain's biggest assister (7).
Denis Zakaria has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at AS Monaco. Lucas Hernandez has collected 4 for Paris Saint-Germain.
AS Monaco have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 matches.
AS Monaco have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
Paris Saint-Germain have scored at least one goal for 25 consecutive matches.
AS Monaco wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Paris Saint-Germain in 51% of their matches.
AS Monaco wins 28% of halftimes, Paris Saint-Germain wins 51%.
The winner of their last meeting was Paris Saint-Germain.
On their last meeting Paris Saint-Germain won by 3 goals.
When AS Monaco leads 1-0 at home, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Paris Saint-Germain leads 0-1 away, they win in 76% of their matches.
When AS Monaco is down 0-1 home, they win 20% of their matches.
When Paris Saint-Germain is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Paris Saint-Germain has better performance than AS Monaco.
Paris Saint-Germain's performance of the last 5 matches is better than AS Monaco's.
In the last 5 meetings AS Monaco won 2, Paris Saint-Germain won 2, 1 draws.
AS Monaco scores 1.8 goals in a match against Paris Saint-Germain and Paris Saint-Germain scores 1.8 goals against AS Monaco (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between AS Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain is 3.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between AS Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain is 2.2.
AS Monaco scores 1.5 goals when playing at home and Paris Saint-Germain scores 2.24 goals when playing away (on average).
AS Monaco have conceded a goal in each of their last 12 matches.
AS Monaco have scored at least one goal for 10 consecutive matches.
AS Monaco wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Paris Saint-Germain in 51% of their matches.
AS Monaco wins 30% of halftimes, Paris Saint-Germain wins 51%.
Did you know that AS Monaco scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that Paris Saint-Germain scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in their last 19 games.
Denis Zakaria has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at AS Monaco. Lucas Hernandez has collected 5 for Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris Saint-Germain have scored at least one goal for 26 consecutive matches.
AS Monaco wins 1st half in 30% of their matches, Paris Saint-Germain in 50% of their matches.
AS Monaco wins 30% of halftimes, Paris Saint-Germain wins 50%.
Did you know that AS Monaco scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? This is the highest percentage in the league.
If Marco Asensio scores against AS Monaco it will be his 5th goal for Paris Saint-Germain this season.
1/51

News

Head to head

Monaco
Matches:12
PSG
33%
Wins: 4
25%
Draws: 3
42%
Wins: 5
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    1 Mar 2024
    MonacoMonaco
    0 : 0
    PSGPSG
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    24 Nov 2023
    PSGPSG
    5 : 2
    MonacoMonaco
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    11 Feb 2023
    MonacoMonaco
    3 : 1
    PSGPSG
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Aug 2022
    PSGPSG
    1 : 1
    MonacoMonaco
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Mar 2022
    MonacoMonaco
    3 : 0
    PSGPSG

Form

MonacoMonaco
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Brest
    0 : 2
    Monaco
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Monaco
    1 : 0
    Rennes
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    30 Mar 2024
    Metz
    2 : 5
    Monaco
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Mar 2024
    Monaco
    2 : 2
    Lorient
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Mar 2024
    Strasbourg
    0 : 1
    Monaco
PSGPSG
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    PSG
    4 : 1
    Lyon
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    16 Apr 2024
    Barcelona
    1 : 4
    PSG
  3. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    10 Apr 2024
    PSG
    2 : 3
    Barcelona
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    PSG
    1 : 1
    Clermont Foot
  5. Flag FRACoupe de France
    3 Apr 2024
    PSG
    1 : 0
    Rennes

Monaco vs PSG Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1PSG20913069
2Monaco17763058
3Brest15873053

Match information

AS Monaco is set to face Paris Saint-Germain in a Ligue 1 match scheduled for Friday, 1 March 2024, at 20:00 UTC. The match will take place at Stade Louis II. AS Monaco currently holds the 3rd position in the league standings, while Paris Saint-Germain leads at the top position.

Their last encounter on 24 November 2023 resulted in a victory for Paris Saint-Germain, with a final score of 5-2. In terms of historical meetings between the two teams, they have faced each other 11 times. Head-to-Head statistics indicate Paris Saint-Germain has a slight advantage with 5 wins, compared to AS Monaco's 4 wins, with 2 matches ending in a draw. When considering the venues of their victories, AS Monaco has won 3 times at home and once as the visiting team, while Paris Saint-Germain has secured 3 home wins and 2 away wins.

The match will be available for streaming via bet365 in the United Kingdom, categorized under bookmaker transmissions. Additionally, TNT Sports 2 will be providing both streaming and TV broadcast of the game in the United Kingdom.

The probability forecast for the match outcome is leaning towards Paris Saint-Germain with a 54.34% chance of winning. A draw is predicted at 21.97%, while AS Monaco has a 23.68% chance to clinch a home win. Betting odds from bet365 reflect these predictions with odds of 3.4 for an AS Monaco victory, 3.8 for a draw, and 2 for a Paris Saint-Germain win.