1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Le Havre vs Marseille

Bayo (90')
Murillo (77') Aubameyang (64')

How to watch Le Havre vs Marseille online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Goal !
    • Bayo, Mohamed (Scorer)

    Le Havre are back in the match in Le Havre. A Mohamed Bayo penalty has made the score 1-2.

  • 89'
    Substitution
    • Luis Henrique
    • Onana, Jean

    The away team replace Luis Henrique with Jean Onana.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Kuzyaev, Daler
    • Confais, Alois

    Luka Elsner is making the team's fifth substitution at Stade Oceane with Alois Confais replacing Daler Kuzyaev.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • Sabbi, Emmanuel

    Le Havre's Emmanuel Sabbi has been booked in Le Havre.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Clauss, Jonathan
    • Sidi Ali, Sofiane

    Sofiane Sidi Ali is on a sub for Jonathan Clauss for Marseille.

  • 77'
    Goal !
    • Murillo, Michael (Scorer)
    • Clauss, Jonathan (Assist)

    Goal! Michael Murillo extends Marseille's lead to 0-2.

    Jonathan Clauss instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Toure, Abdoulaye
    • Bayo, Mohamed

    Luka Elsner is making the team's fourth substitution at Stade Oceane with Mohamed Bayo replacing Abdoulaye Toure.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Salmier, Yoann
    • El Hajjam, Oualid

    Luka Elsner (Le Havre) is making a third substitution, with Oualid El Hajjam replacing Yoann Salmier.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Moumbagna, Faris Pemi
    • Ndiaye, Iliman

    Iliman Ndiaye is replacing Faris Pemi Moumbagna for the away team.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Garcia, Ulisses
    • Merlin, Quentin

    The away team have replaced Ulisses Garcia with Quentin Merlin. This is the second substitution made today by Jean-Louis Gasset.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Gueye, Pape
    • Kondogbia, Geoffrey

    The away team replace Pape Gueye with Geoffrey Kondogbia.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Casimir, Josue
    • Sabbi, Emmanuel

    Le Havre make their second substitution with Emmanuel Sabbi replacing Josue Casimir.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Joujou, Antoine
    • Grandsir, Samuel

    Samuel Grandsir is replacing Antoine Joujou for Le Havre at Stade Oceane.

  • 64'
    Goal !
    • Aubameyang, Pierre-Emerick (Scorer)
    • Clauss, Jonathan (Assist)

    Goal! Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang gives Marseille a 0-1 lead in Le Havre.

    That's a fine assist from Jonathan Clauss.

  • Match Started

    The match is underway in Le Havre.

Line-ups

Le Havre
(4-2-3-1)
(4-4-2)
Marseille
30Desmas22Salmier93Sangante4Lloris27Operi5Targhalline94Toure23Casimir14Kuzyaev21Joujou28Ayew16Lopez62Murillo99Mbemba5Balerdi6Garcia7Clauss22Gueye27Veretout44Luis Henrique10Aubameyang14Moumbagna
Marseille
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Le Havre44%
56% Marseille
Shots
4Off goal95On goal8

0
Shots blocked
2
5
Corner kicks
3
0
Offsides
2
6
Saves
4
11
Fouls
10
1
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Le Havre vs Marseille Betting tips

During the last 7 meetings with Le Havre AC playing at home, Le Havre AC have won 0 times, there have been 4 draws while Olympique Marseille have won 3 times. The goal difference is 9-4 in favour of Olympique Marseille.
During the last 17 meetings, Le Havre AC have won 0 times, there have been 7 draws while Olympique Marseille have won 10 times. The goal difference is 29-7 in favour of Olympique Marseille.
Did you know that Le Havre AC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Olympique Marseille scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Olympique Marseille haven't won any of their last 6 away matches.
Le Havre AC haven't won any of their last 8 games against Olympique Marseille.
Le Havre AC haven't scored in 8 of their 16 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Olympique Marseille haven't scored in 6 of their 15 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Josue Casimir has assisted the most goals for Le Havre AC with 5. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is Olympique Marseille's biggest assister (7).
Arouna Sangante has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Le Havre AC. Samuel Gigot has collected 7 for Olympique Marseille.
Le Havre AC have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches.
Olympique Marseille have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Le Havre AC wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Olympique Marseille in 37% of their matches.
Le Havre AC wins 25% of halftimes, Olympique Marseille wins 37%.
The winner of their last meeting was Olympique Marseille.
On their last meeting Olympique Marseille won by 3 goals.
When Le Havre AC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches.
When Olympique Marseille leads 0-1 away, they win in 41% of their matches.
When Le Havre AC is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When Olympique Marseille is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Olympique Marseille has better performance than Le Havre AC.
Olympique Marseille's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Le Havre AC's.
Olympique Marseille have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Le Havre AC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Le Havre AC won 0, Olympique Marseille won 5, 0 draws.
Olympique Marseille have lost just 0 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Le Havre AC.
Le Havre AC have won just 0 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Olympique Marseille.
Le Havre AC scores 0.2 goals in a match against Olympique Marseille and Olympique Marseille scores 2.6 goals against Le Havre AC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Le Havre AC and Olympique Marseille is 2.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Le Havre AC and Olympique Marseille is 0.8.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
Le Havre AC scores 1.05 goals when playing at home and Olympique Marseille scores 1.14 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Olympique Marseille scores 20% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Olympique Marseille have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Le Havre AC wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Olympique Marseille in 38% of their matches.
Le Havre AC wins 25% of halftimes, Olympique Marseille wins 38%.
Olympique Marseille haven't won any of their last 7 away matches.
Olympique Marseille haven't scored in 7 of their 16 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Olympique Marseille have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Le Havre AC scores 1.05 goals when playing at home and Olympique Marseille scores 1.1 goals when playing away (on average).
Olympique Marseille's away record this season: 2-5-9.
A year ago, Olympique Marseille were number 2 in the table with 70 points. Now they are number 8 with 47 points.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
The most common end-result when Olympique Marseille leads 1-0 away this season is 2-2.
This was Emmanuel Sabbi's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/45

Le Havre vs Marseille Predictions

Bookmakers provide the following match predictions for the game between Le Havre AC and Olympique Marseille: Le Havre AC has a 31.16% chance to win, the possibility of a draw is estimated at 26.7%, and Olympique Marseille has a 42.13% chance of winning. The betting odds from bet365 are placed at 4.5 for Le Havre AC to win, 3.6 for a draw, and 1.8 for an Olympique Marseille victory.

Full-time result1x2
Probability31%27%42%
Odds53.751.7
Correct Score0-11-21-0
Probability11%9%9%
Odds88.515
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability46%54%
Odds1.732.2
BTTSYesNo
Probability51%49%
Odds1.72.05
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

In the one meeting between Le Havre AC and Olympique Marseille, Olympique Marseille has won once, while Le Havre AC has yet to secure a victory. Olympique Marseille won the only encounter at home, with the latest match resulting in a 3-0 win for Olympique Marseille on October 8, 2023, in Ligue 1.

Le Havre
Matches:2
Marseille
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Le HavreLe Havre
    1 : 2
    MarseilleMarseille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    8 Oct 2023
    MarseilleMarseille
    3 : 0
    Le HavreLe Havre

Form

Le Havre AC's recent matches in Ligue 1 have resulted in 1 loss, 1 win, and 1 draw. Olympique Marseille has recorded 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 games in Ligue 1 and the UEFA Europa League.

Le HavreLe Havre
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Le Havre
    1 : 2
    Marseille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 May 2024
    Nice
    1 : 0
    Le Havre
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 May 2024
    Le Havre
    3 : 1
    Strasbourg
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    27 Apr 2024
    PSG
    3 : 3
    Le Havre
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Le Havre
    0 : 1
    Metz
MarseilleMarseille
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Le Havre
    1 : 2
    Marseille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    15 May 2024
    Reims
    1 : 0
    Marseille
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Marseille
    3 : 1
    Lorient
  4. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    9 May 2024
    Atalanta
    3 : 0
    Marseille
  5. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    2 May 2024
    Marseille
    1 : 1
    Atalanta

Le Havre vs Marseille Standings

Le Havre AC is currently in the 15th position, while Olympique Marseille is in the 8th position in the standings.

PosTeamWDLMPts
7Lens149113451
8Marseille1311103450
9Reims138133447
...
14Nantes96193433
15Le Havre711163432
16Metz85213429

Match information