1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Man Utd vs West Ham

Garnacho (84') Garnacho (49') Hojlund (23')

How to watch Man Utd vs West Ham online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Hojlund, Rasmus
    • Santos, Antony

    The home team replace Rasmus Hojlund with Antony Santos.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Shaw, Luke
    • Lindelof, Victor

    Victor Lindelof is on a sub for Luke Shaw for Man Utd.

  • 84'
    Goal !
    • Garnacho, Alejandro (Scorer)
    • Mctominay, Scott (Assist)

    Goal! Man Utd extend their lead to 3-0 through Alejandro Garnacho.

    That's a fine assist from Scott Mctominay.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Soucek, Tomas
    • Cornet, Maxwel

    West Ham make their third substitution with Maxwel Cornet replacing Tomas Soucek.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Coufal, Vladimir
    • Phillips, Kalvin

    Kalvin Phillips is replacing Vladimir Coufal for the away team.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Martinez, Lisandro
    • Varane, Raphael

    The home team has substituted Lisandro Martinez with Raphael Varane. Erik ten Hag is thus making his second change.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Mainoo, Kobbie
    • Mctominay, Scott

    Erik ten Hag is making the team's first substitution at Old Trafford with Scott Mctominay replacing Kobbie Mainoo.

  • 49'
    Goal !
    • Garnacho, Alejandro (Scorer)
    • Fernandes, Bruno (Assist)

    Goal! Alejandro Garnacho extends Man Utd's lead to 2-0.

    Bruno Fernandes with an assist there.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Areola, Alphonse
    • Fabianski, Lukasz

    The away team have replaced Alphonse Areola with Lukasz Fabianski. This is the first substitution made today by David Moyes.

  • 37'
    Yellow Card
    • Soucek, Tomas

    At Old Trafford, Tomas Soucek has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 23'
    Goal !
    • Hojlund, Rasmus (Scorer)
    • Casemiro (Assist)

    Goal! Rasmus Hojlund gives Man Utd a 1-0 lead.

    Casemiro instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Man Utd
(4-2-3-1)
(3-4-2-1)
West Ham
24Onana20Dalot5Maguire6Martinez23Shaw37Mainoo18Casemiro17Garnacho8Fernandes10Rashford11Hojlund23Areola2Johnson4Zouma27Aguerd5Coufal28Soucek19Alvarez33Emerson14Kudus7Ward Prowse20Bowen
West Ham
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Man Utd51%
49% West Ham
Shots
5Off goal75On goal5

1
Shots blocked
7
5
Corner kicks
8
1
Offsides
0
5
Saves
2
10
Fouls
5
0
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Man Utd vs West Ham Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Manchester United and West Ham United when Manchester United is playing at home is 1-0. 7 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Manchester United and West Ham United is 1-0. 9 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 34 meetings with Manchester United playing at home, Manchester United have won 26 times, there have been 5 draws while West Ham United have won 3 times. The goal difference is 72-17 in favour of Manchester United.
During the last 65 meetings, Manchester United have won 38 times, there have been 16 draws while West Ham United have won 11 times. The goal difference is 122-60 in favour of Manchester United.
Last season's matches: 1-0 (Manchester United at home) and 1-0 (West Ham United at home).
Did you know that Manchester United scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that West Ham United scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
West Ham United haven't won in their last 4 games.
When playing at home, Manchester United have not lost to West Ham United in their last 3 encounters.
Manchester United haven't scored in 3 of their 11 home matches in Premier League this season.
West Ham United haven't scored in 1 of their 11 away matches in Premier League this season.
Scott McTominay is Manchester United's top scorer with 5 goals. Jarrod Bowen has scored 11 times for West Ham United.
A year ago, Manchester United were number 4 in the table with 40 points. Now they are number 8 with 32 points.
A year ago, West Ham United were number 16 in the table with 18 points. Now they are number 6 with 35 points.
Manchester United wins 1st half in 29% of their matches, West Ham United in 35% of their matches.
Manchester United wins 29% of halftimes, West Ham United wins 35%.
The winner of their last meeting was West Ham United.
On their last meeting West Ham United won by 2 goals.
When Manchester United leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches.
When West Ham United leads 0-1 away, they win in 70% of their matches.
When Manchester United is down 0-1 home, they win 47% of their matches.
When West Ham United is down 1-0 away, they win 11% of their matches.
In Premier League, West Ham United has better performance than Manchester United.
Manchester United's performance of the last 5 matches is better than West Ham United's.
In the last 5 meetings Manchester United won 3, West Ham United won 2, 0 draws.
Manchester United scores 1 goals in a match against West Ham United and West Ham United scores 0.8 goals against Manchester United (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Manchester United and West Ham United is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Manchester United and West Ham United is 0.4.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Manchester United scores 1.74 goals when playing at home and West Ham United scores 1.54 goals when playing away (on average).
Manchester United have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
The most common end-result when Manchester United leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
Manchester United is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Alejandro Garnacho's 5th goal for the season.
1/34

News

Head to head

Man Utd
Matches:13
West Ham
62%
Wins: 8
8%
Draws: 1
31%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Feb 2024
    Man UtdMan Utd
    3 : 0
    West HamWest Ham
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    23 Dec 2023
    West HamWest Ham
    2 : 0
    Man UtdMan Utd
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    7 May 2023
    West HamWest Ham
    1 : 0
    Man UtdMan Utd
  4. Flag ENGFA Cup
    1 Mar 2023
    Man UtdMan Utd
    3 : 1
    West HamWest Ham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Oct 2022
    Man UtdMan Utd
    1 : 0
    West HamWest Ham

Form

Man UtdMan Utd
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Bournemouth
    2 : 2
    Man Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    7 Apr 2024
    Man Utd
    2 : 2
    Liverpool
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Apr 2024
    Chelsea
    4 : 3
    Man Utd
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Brentford
    1 : 1
    Man Utd
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    17 Mar 2024
    Man Utd
    4 : 3
    Liverpool
West HamWest Ham
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Apr 2024
    West Ham
    0 : 2
    Fulham
  2. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    11 Apr 2024
    Bayer Leverkusen
    2 : 0
    West Ham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Wolverhampton
    1 : 2
    West Ham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2024
    West Ham
    1 : 1
    Tottenham
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Newcastle
    4 : 3
    West Ham

Man Utd vs West Ham Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
6Newcastle155123250
7Man Utd155123250
8West Ham139113348
9Chelsea138103147

Match information

Manchester United is set to face West Ham United in a Premier League encounter scheduled for Sunday, 4 February 2024, at 14:00 UTC. The match will take place at Manchester United's home ground, Old Trafford. Currently, Manchester United is in 7th place in the standings, while West Ham United holds the 6th position.

The last time these two teams met was on 23 December 2023, in a Premier League match where West Ham United emerged victorious with a 2-0 scoreline at their home venue.

The two clubs have faced each other 12 times before. The head-to-head record shows Manchester United with 7 wins, while West Ham United has won 4 times, and there has been just 1 draw between them. Manchester United has been particularly strong at home with 5 wins, compared to their 2 victories as guests. On the other hand, West Ham has secured 3 wins at home and 1 away against Manchester United.

Fans from the United Kingdom wanting to watch the match can stream it live on NOW and SKY GO. Additionally, the fixture will be broadcast on television channels Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports EPL.

As far as predictions go, the home team Manchester United has a win chance of 55.73%, the possibility of a draw stands at 20.96%, and West Ham United's chances of winning are calculated at 23.3%. The betting odds according to bet365 are set at 1.75 for a Manchester United win, 4 for a draw, and 4.2 for a West Ham United victory.