1. Soccer Streams
  2. FA Cup
  3. Nottm Forest vs Man Utd

Casemiro (89')

How to watch Nottm Forest vs Man Utd online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Mctominay, Scott
    • Mainoo, Kobbie

    Man Utd make their third substitution with Kobbie Mainoo replacing Scott Mctominay.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Amrabat, Sofyan
    • Evans, Jonny

    Jonny Evans is on a sub for Sofyan Amrabat for Man Utd.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Oliveira, Danilo
    • Ribeiro, Rodrigo

    Rodrigo Ribeiro is replacing Danilo Oliveira for the home team.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Yates, Ryan
    • Reyna, Giovanni

    The home team replace Ryan Yates with Giovanni Reyna.

  • 89'
    Goal !
    • Casemiro (Scorer)
    • Fernandes, Bruno (Assist)

    Casemiro scores with a header and the away team now lead 0-1.

    That's a fine assist from Bruno Fernandes.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Origi, Divock
    • Hudson-Odoi, Callum

    The home team have replaced Divock Origi with Callum Hudson-Odoi. This is the first substitution made today by Nuno Herlander Simoes do Espirito Santo.

  • 77'
    Yellow Card
    • Lindelof, Victor

    Victor Lindelof (Man Utd) has received a first yellow card.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Santos, Antony
    • Diallo, Amad

    Erik ten Hag (Man Utd) is making a first substitution, with Amad Diallo replacing Antony Santos.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Nottm Forest
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Man Utd
1Turner7Williams18Felipe40Murillo15Toffolo22Yates28Oliveira21Elanga10Gibbs-White27Origi9Awoniyi24Onana20Dalot19Varane2Lindelof4Amrabat18Casemiro39Mctominay21Santos8Fernandes17Garnacho10Rashford
Man Utd
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Nottm Forest39%
61% Man Utd
Shots
4Off goal95On goal7

4
Shots blocked
3
5
Corner kicks
5
3
Offsides
1
6
Saves
5
7
Fouls
7
0
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Nottm Forest vs Man Utd Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Nottingham Forest and Manchester United is 0-3. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 7 meetings with Nottingham Forest playing at home, Nottingham Forest have won 1 times, there have been 2 draws while Manchester United have won 4 times. The goal difference is 20-5 in favour of Manchester United.
During the last 14 meetings, Nottingham Forest have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while Manchester United have won 10 times. The goal difference is 41-10 in favour of Manchester United.
Manchester United have a winning streak of 5 matches.
Manchester United haven't lost in their last 7 games.
Manchester United have a winning streak of 5 matches away from home.
Nottingham Forest have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
Manchester United have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
Nottingham Forest wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, Manchester United in 32% of their matches.
Nottingham Forest wins 23% of halftimes, Manchester United wins 32%.
The winner of their last meeting was Nottingham Forest.
On their last meeting Nottingham Forest won by 1 goals.
When Nottingham Forest leads 1-0 at home, they win in 58% of their matches.
When Manchester United leads 0-1 away, they win in 76% of their matches.
When Nottingham Forest is down 0-1 home, they win 7% of their matches.
When Manchester United is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In FA Cup, Manchester United has better performance than Nottingham Forest.
Manchester United's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Nottingham Forest's.
Manchester United have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Nottingham Forest (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Nottingham Forest won 1, Manchester United won 4, 0 draws.
Nottingham Forest scores 0.8 goals in a match against Manchester United and Manchester United scores 2.2 goals against Nottingham Forest (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Nottingham Forest and Manchester United is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Nottingham Forest and Manchester United is 1.2.
Nottingham Forest scores 1.36 goals when playing at home and Manchester United scores 1.32 goals when playing away (on average).
Nottingham Forest have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
Manchester United have scored at least one goal for 10 consecutive matches.
Nottingham Forest wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, Manchester United in 31% of their matches.
Nottingham Forest wins 23% of halftimes, Manchester United wins 31%.
Both teams lost their last match.
1/29

Nottm Forest vs Man Utd Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability23%21%56%
Odds3.43.752.05
Correct Score1-20-21-3
Probability10%8%7%
Odds9.51315
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability65%35%
Odds1.572.35
BTTSYesNo
Probability63%37%
Odds1.532.38
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Form

Nottm ForestNottm Forest
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    28 Feb 2024
    Nottm Forest
    0 : 1
    Man Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Feb 2024
    Aston Villa
    4 : 2
    Nottm Forest
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    17 Feb 2024
    Nottm Forest
    2 : 0
    West Ham
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    10 Feb 2024
    Nottm Forest
    2 : 3
    Newcastle
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    7 Feb 2024
    Nottm Forest
    1 : 1
    Bristol City
Man UtdMan Utd
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    28 Feb 2024
    Nottm Forest
    0 : 1
    Man Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Feb 2024
    Man Utd
    1 : 2
    Fulham
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    18 Feb 2024
    Luton
    1 : 2
    Man Utd
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    11 Feb 2024
    Aston Villa
    1 : 2
    Man Utd
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Feb 2024
    Man Utd
    3 : 0
    West Ham

Head to head

Nottm Forest
Matches:7
Man Utd
14%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
86%
Wins: 6
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    28 Feb 2024
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
    0 : 1
    Man UtdMan Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Dec 2023
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
    2 : 1
    Man UtdMan Utd
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    26 Aug 2023
    Man UtdMan Utd
    3 : 2
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    16 Apr 2023
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest
    0 : 2
    Man UtdMan Utd
  5. Flag ENGEFL Cup
    1 Feb 2023
    Man UtdMan Utd
    2 : 0
    Nottm ForestNottm Forest

Match information

Nottingham Forest is set to face Manchester United in a highly anticipated FA Cup match on Wednesday, 28 February 2024, with a kickoff time at 19:45 UTC. The match will be a pivotal moment in the tournament for both teams as they strive to progress to the next round.

When looking at recent encounters, we see that these two teams met on the 30th of December 2023, where Nottingham Forest clinched a victory against Manchester United with a scoreline of 2-1 in the Premier League. This demonstrates Nottingham Forest's capability of overcoming Manchester United in a competitive setting.

Historically speaking, both sides have met a total of 6 times. Manchester United has dominated the head-to-head record with 5 wins, whereas Nottingham Forest has managed to secure a single win, with no draws between them. Additionally, Nottingham Forest has a record of 1 win at home against Manchester United, whereas Manchester United has 3 wins at home and 2 wins as a guest against Nottingham Forest.

For those unable to attend the match in person, there are several transmission options available. The match will be broadcasted on television in the United Kingdom on BBC iPlayer, BBC One, and BBC Sport Web. Additionally, streaming will be available through the bookmaker service bet365 in the United Kingdom.

As for the probabilities of the match outcomes, the predictions are as follows: Nottingham Forest has been given a 23.15% chance of winning the match, the possibility of a draw stands at 21.18%, and Manchester United is entering the match with a 55.66% chance of securing a victory. Furthermore, the bet365 odds are currently set at 3.5 for Nottingham Forest to win, 3.6 for a draw, and 2.05 for Manchester United to emerge as winners.