Barak (59')
Khalaili (88')

How to watch Fiorentina vs Maccabi Haifa online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Belotti, Andrea

    Fiorentina's Andrea Belotti has been booked in Florence.

  • 88'
    Goal !
    • Khalaili, Anan (Scorer)
    • Goldberg, Sean (Assist)

    Anan Khalaili is on target to level the scores at 1-1.

    Sean Goldberg with an assist there.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Barak, Antonin
    • Beltran, Lucas

    Fiorentina make their fifth substitution with Lucas Beltran replacing Antonin Barak.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Biraghi, Cristiano
    • Parisi, Fabiano

    The home team replace Cristiano Biraghi with Fabiano Parisi.

  • 79'
    Yellow Card
    • Simic, Lorenco

    Lorenco Simic (Maccabi Haifa) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Bonaventura, Giacomo
    • Lopez, Maxime

    Maxime Lopez is replacing Giacomo Bonaventura for the home team.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Sottil, Riccardo
    • Ikone, Jonathan

    Fiorentina make their second substitution with Jonathan Ikone replacing Riccardo Sottil.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Mohamed, Ali
    • Naor, Goni

    Goni Naor is on a sub for Ali Mohamed for Maccabi Haifa.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Seck, Abdoulaye
    • Kandil, Maor

    The away team replace Abdoulaye Seck with Maor Kandil.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Faraoni, Davide
    • Dodo

    Vincenzo Italiano is making the team's first substitution at Stadio Artemio Franchi with Dodo replacing Davide Faraoni.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Cornud, Pierre
    • Khalaili, Anan

    Anan Khalaili is replacing Pierre Cornud for the away team.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Refaelov, Lior
    • Kinda, Gadi

    The away team have replaced Lior Refaelov with Gadi Kinda. This is the second substitution made today by Messay Dego.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Pierrot, Frantzdy
    • Kenny Saief

    Messay Dego (Maccabi Haifa) is making a first substitution, with Kenny Saief replacing Frantzdy Pierrot.

  • 59'
    Goal !
    • Barak, Antonin (Scorer)
    • Faraoni, Davide (Assist)

    Fiorentina move into a 1-0 lead through a Antonin Barak header.

    That's a fine assist from Davide Faraoni.

  • 16'
    Yellow Card
    • Cornud, Pierre

    Pierre Cornud (Maccabi Haifa) gets a yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Fiorentina
(4-3-3)
(4-3-3)
Maccabi Haifa
1Terracciano22Faraoni28Martinez16Ranieri3Biraghi5Bonaventura38Mandragora72Barak10Gonzalez20Belotti7Sottil40Kaiuf22Feingold44Simic30Seck3Goldberg2Sundgren4Mohamed27Cornud17Podgoreanu9Pierrot11Refaelov
Maccabi Haifa
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Fiorentina54%
46% Maccabi Haifa
Shots
7Off goal13On goal2

6
Shots blocked
0
7
Corner kicks
0
1
Offsides
2
1
Saves
2
9
Fouls
16
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Fiorentina vs Maccabi Haifa Betting tips

Maccabi Haifa FC have a winning streak of 3 matches.
Maccabi Haifa FC haven't lost in their last 8 games.
Maccabi Haifa FC have lost none of their last 4 away matches.
The result of the first leg: Maccabi Haifa FC - ACF Fiorentina 0-0.
Maccabi Haifa FC have kept a clean sheet in 3 matches in a row.
Maccabi Haifa FC have scored at least one goal for 10 consecutive matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Maccabi Haifa FC in 41% of their matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 36% of halftimes, Maccabi Haifa FC wins 41%.
When ACF Fiorentina leads 1-0 at home, they win in 73% of their matches.
When Maccabi Haifa FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 73% of their matches.
When ACF Fiorentina is down 0-1 home, they win 40% of their matches.
When Maccabi Haifa FC is down 1-0 away, they win 20% of their matches.
Maccabi Haifa FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than ACF Fiorentina's.
Both teams haven't won their last match in UEFA Europa Conference League.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
ACF Fiorentina scores 2.14 goals when playing at home and Maccabi Haifa FC scores 1.9 goals when playing away (on average).
The result of the first leg: Maccabi Haifa FC - ACF Fiorentina 3-4.
Maccabi Haifa FC have scored at least one goal for 11 consecutive matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Maccabi Haifa FC in 42% of their matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 36% of halftimes, Maccabi Haifa FC wins 42%.
ACF Fiorentina haven't lost in their last 4 games.
The winner of their last meeting was ACF Fiorentina.
On their last meeting ACF Fiorentina won by 1 goals.
In UEFA Europa Conference League, ACF Fiorentina has better performance than Maccabi Haifa FC.
Maccabi Haifa FC have scored at least one goal for 12 consecutive matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Maccabi Haifa FC in 43% of their matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 36% of halftimes, Maccabi Haifa FC wins 43%.
When Maccabi Haifa FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 70% of their matches.
ACF Fiorentina scores 2.14 goals when playing at home and Maccabi Haifa FC scores 1.88 goals when playing away (on average).
1/29

News

Head to head

Fiorentina
Matches:2
Maccabi Haifa
50%
Wins: 1
50%
Draws: 1
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    14 Mar 2024
    FiorentinaFiorentina
    1 : 1
    Maccabi HaifaMaccabi Haifa
  2. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    7 Mar 2024
    Maccabi HaifaMaccabi Haifa
    3 : 4
    FiorentinaFiorentina

Form

FiorentinaFiorentina
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    15 Apr 2024
    Fiorentina
    1 : 1
    Genoa
  2. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    11 Apr 2024
    Viktoria Plzen
    0 : 0
    Fiorentina
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    Juventus
    1 : 0
    Fiorentina
  4. Flag ITACoppa Italia
    3 Apr 2024
    Fiorentina
    1 : 0
    Atalanta
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    Fiorentina
    1 : 2
    AC Milan
Maccabi HaifaMaccabi Haifa
  1. Flag ISRPremier League
    8 Apr 2024
    Maccabi Tel Aviv
    1 : 1
    Maccabi Haifa
  2. Flag ISRIsrael Cup
    3 Apr 2024
    Maccabi Haifa
    1 : 3
    Maccabi Netanya
  3. Flag ISRPremier League
    31 Mar 2024
    Maccabi Haifa
    1 : 2
    Maccabi Bnei Reina
  4. Flag ISRPremier League
    17 Mar 2024
    Maccabi Haifa
    0 : 0
    Hapoel Tel-Aviv
  5. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    14 Mar 2024
    Fiorentina
    1 : 1
    Maccabi Haifa

Match information

ACF Fiorentina will host Maccabi Haifa FC in an upcoming match in the UEFA Europa Conference League. The game is scheduled to take place on Thursday, 14 March 2024, with a start time of 17:45 UTC. The venue for this encounter is the Stadio Artemio Franchi. As per the competition standings, ACF Fiorentina is currently holding the 1st position, while the standings position for Maccabi Haifa FC has not been specified.

Looking back at the last match between the two teams, which occurred on 7 March 2024, ACF Fiorentina emerged victorious with a scoreline of 4-3 against Maccabi Haifa FC. This match also marked their first meeting in the head-to-head statistics, giving ACF Fiorentina a lead with one win, while Maccabi Haifa FC has yet to secure a win against their opponents. Specifically, ACF Fiorentina has one win as a guest, and Maccabi Haifa FC has neither secured a win at home nor as a guest against Fiorentina.

Regarding the predictions for the upcoming match, the probabilities are leaning towards ACF Fiorentina with a home team win chance of 54.6%, a draw chance of 22.29%, and Maccabi Haifa FC's away team win chance at 23.11%. Betting odds provided by bet365 offer ACF Fiorentina at 1.3, a draw at 5.5, and Maccabi Haifa FC at 10.

The match will not feature any specific transmissions as no streaming or TV broadcasting services have been listed.