1. Soccer Streams
  2. FA Cup
  3. Luton vs Man City
Luton

Luton

Luton

Full time
26
27.02.24
Man City

Man City

Man City


Clark (52') Clark (45')
Kovacic (72') Haaland (58') Haaland (55') Haaland (40') Haaland (18') Haaland (3')

How to watch Luton vs Man City online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Silva, Bernardo
    • Lewis, Rico

    The away team replace Bernardo Silva with Rico Lewis.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Ake, Nathan
    • Gomez, Sergio

    The away team have replaced Nathan Ake with Sergio Gomez. This is the fourth substitution made today by Pep Guardiola.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Haaland, Erling
    • Alvarez, Julian

    Pep Guardiola (Man City) is making a third substitution, with Julian Alvarez replacing Erling Haaland.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Stones, John
    • Bobb, Oscar

    The away team have replaced John Stones with Oscar Bobb. This is the second substitution made today by Pep Guardiola.

  • 72'
    Goal !
    • Kovacic, Mateo (Scorer)
    • Stones, John (Assist)

    Mateo Kovacic puts the ball in the net and the away team extend their lead. The score-line now reads 2-6.

    That's a fine assist from John Stones.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Clark, Jordan
    • Pelly, Ruddock

    Luton make their fourth substitution with Ruddock Pelly replacing Jordan Clark.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Ogbene, Chiedozie
    • Hashioka, Daiki

    Daiki Hashioka is on a sub for Chiedozie Ogbene for Luton.

  • 58'
    Goal !
    • Haaland, Erling (Scorer)
    • Silva, Bernardo (Assist)

    Goal! Man City extend their lead to 2-5 through Erling Haaland.

    Bernardo Silva with an assist there.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Woodrow, Cauley
    • Townsend, Andros
  • 55'
    Goal !
    • Haaland, Erling (Scorer)
    • De Bruyne, Kevin (Assist)

    Goal! Erling Haaland extends Man City's lead to 2-4.

    Kevin De Bruyne instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 52'
    Goal !
    • Clark, Jordan (Scorer)
    • Barkley, Ross (Assist)

    Goal! Jordan Clark pulls one back to make it 2-3.

    Great play from Ross Barkley to set up the goal.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Clark, Jordan (Scorer)
    • Barkley, Ross (Assist)

    Ross Barkley with an assist there.

  • 40'
    Goal !
    • Haaland, Erling (Scorer)
    • De Bruyne, Kevin (Assist)

    Man City take a comfortable 0-3 lead thanks to Erling Haaland.

    That's a fine assist from Kevin De Bruyne.

  • 39'
    Substitution
    • Grealish, Jack
    • Doku, Jeremy

    Jeremy Doku is replacing Jack Grealish for the away team.

  • 38'
    Substitution
    • Bell, Amari
    • Johnson, Joseph
  • 18'
    Goal !
    • Haaland, Erling (Scorer)
    • De Bruyne, Kevin (Assist)

    Goal! Erling Haaland extends Man City's lead to 0-2.

    Kevin De Bruyne instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 3'
    Goal !
    • Haaland, Erling (Scorer)
    • De Bruyne, Kevin (Assist)

    Great play from Kevin De Bruyne to set up the goal.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Luton
(3-4-2-1)
(4-1-4-1)
Man City
23Krul15Mengi16Burke29Bell7Ogbene18Clark6Barkley45Doughty14Chong9Morris10Woodrow18Ortega2Walker5Stones25Akanji6Ake8Kovacic20Silva27Nunes17De Bruyne10Grealish9Haaland
Man City
(4-1-4-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Luton43%
57% Man City
Shots
2Off goal26On goal15

3
Shots blocked
0
2
Corner kicks
2
4
Offsides
0
9
Saves
4
7
Fouls
4
0
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Luton vs Man City Betting tips

Manchester City haven't lost in their last 15 games.
Manchester City have a winning streak of 7 matches away from home.
Luton Town have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Manchester City have scored at least one goal for 15 consecutive matches.
Luton Town wins 1st half in 26% of their matches, Manchester City in 53% of their matches.
Luton Town wins 26% of halftimes, Manchester City wins 53%.
The winner of their last meeting was Manchester City.
On their last meeting Manchester City won by 1 goals.
When Luton Town leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches.
When Manchester City leads 0-1 away, they win in 84% of their matches.
When Luton Town is down 0-1 home, they win 18% of their matches.
When Manchester City is down 1-0 away, they win 45% of their matches.
In FA Cup, Manchester City has better performance than Luton Town.
Manchester City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Luton Town's.
Luton Town scores 1.54 goals when playing at home and Manchester City scores 2.2 goals when playing away (on average).
Manchester City haven't lost in their last 16 games.
Manchester City have scored at least one goal for 16 consecutive matches.
Luton Town wins 1st half in 26% of their matches, Manchester City in 52% of their matches.
Luton Town wins 26% of halftimes, Manchester City wins 52%.
Luton Town have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
Luton Town wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Manchester City in 52% of their matches.
Luton Town wins 28% of halftimes, Manchester City wins 52%.
Luton Town have lost 3 matches in a row.
Luton Town haven't won in their last 4 games.
1/24

Luton vs Man City Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability14%17%69%
Odds8.561.29
Correct Score1-20-21-3
Probability9%9%8%
Odds97.510
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability69%31%
Odds1.42.88
BTTSYesNo
Probability60%40%
Odds1.81.95
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Form

LutonLuton
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Mar 2024
    Luton
    2 : 3
    Aston Villa
  2. Flag ENGFA Cup
    27 Feb 2024
    Luton
    2 : 6
    Man City
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    21 Feb 2024
    Liverpool
    4 : 1
    Luton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    18 Feb 2024
    Luton
    1 : 2
    Man Utd
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    10 Feb 2024
    Luton
    1 : 3
    Sheff Utd
Man CityMan City
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Mar 2024
    Man City
    3 : 1
    Man Utd
  2. Flag ENGFA Cup
    27 Feb 2024
    Luton
    2 : 6
    Man City
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    24 Feb 2024
    Bournemouth
    0 : 1
    Man City
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    20 Feb 2024
    Man City
    1 : 0
    Brentford
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    17 Feb 2024
    Man City
    1 : 1
    Chelsea

Head to head

Luton
Matches:2
Man City
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    27 Feb 2024
    LutonLuton
    2 : 6
    Man CityMan City
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    10 Dec 2023
    LutonLuton
    1 : 2
    Man CityMan City

Match information

Luton Town is set to host Manchester City in an upcoming FA Cup match scheduled for Tuesday, 27 February 2024, kicking off at 20:00 UTC. This fixture marks a significant encounter in domestic cup competition between the two clubs.

The two teams have previously met once, with their last showdown taking place on 10 December 2023, in a Premier League match where Manchester City emerged victorious with a scoreline of 2-1 against Luton Town. The head-to-head statistics to date reflect one win for Manchester City, zero draws, and zero wins for Luton Town, with Manchester City also holding a record of one win as the guest team.

The match predictions suggest Manchester City as the favorites with a 68.73% chance of winning. The odds of a Luton Town win stand at a lower 14.11%, with a draw considered slightly more likely at 17.15%. Bookmaker bet365 presents the following odds: 10.00 for a Luton Town win, 5.00 for a draw, and 1.33 for a Manchester City win.

The match will be broadcasted across various platforms. For viewers in the United Kingdom, bookmaker bet365 will be streaming the game, while ITV 1 and STV Scotland will show it on television. ITVX will provide streaming services as well. In the United States, ESPN+ will carry the match on television. These transmission options cater to audiences in both the United Kingdom and the United States.