1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Lens vs Monaco
Lens

Lens

Lens

Full time
23
25.02.24
Monaco

Monaco

Monaco


Said (77') Wahi (31')
Minamino (90') Minamino (30') Balogun (19')

How to watch Lens vs Monaco online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Majecki, Radoslaw

    Radoslaw Majecki (Monaco) has received a yellow card from Francois Letexier.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Wahi, Sepe Elye

    Sepe Elye Wahi is booked for the home team.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Diop, Edan

    At Stade Bollaert-Delelis, Edan Diop has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Balogun, Folarin
    • Magassa, Soungoutou

    Adi Hutter is making the team's third substitution at Stade Bollaert-Delelis with Soungoutou Magassa replacing Folarin Balogun.

  • 90'
    Goal !
    • Minamino, Takumi (Scorer)

    Monaco take a 2-3 lead thanks to Takumi Minamino.

  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Da Costa, David Pereira
    • Sishuba, Ayanda

    Ayanda Sishuba is on a sub for David Pereira Da Costa for Lens.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • Samba, Brice

    At Stade Bollaert-Delelis, Brice Samba has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 77'
    Goal !
    • Said, Wesley (Scorer)

    Goal! Wesley Said levels the match at 2-2.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Ben Yedder, Wissam
    • Ben Seghir

    Monaco make their second substitution with Ben Seghir replacing Wissam Ben Yedder.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Thomasson, Adrien
    • Said, Wesley

    Franck Haise (Lens) is making a fourth substitution, with Wesley Said replacing Adrien Thomasson.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Diouf, Andy
    • El Aynaoui, Neil

    The home team have replaced Andy Diouf with Neil El Aynaoui. This is the third substitution made today by Franck Haise.

  • 64'
    Yellow Card
    • Mendy, Nampalys

    Lens's Nampalys Mendy has been booked in Lens.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Ouattara, Kassoum
    • Diop, Edan

    Edan Diop is replacing Kassoum Ouattara for the away team.

  • 53'
    Yellow Card
    • Thomasson, Adrien

    Adrien Thomasson (Lens) has received a yellow card from Francois Letexier.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Gradit, Jonathan
    • Sotoca, Florian

    Florian Sotoca is replacing Jonathan Gradit for Lens at Stade Bollaert-Delelis.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Medina, Facundo

    Facundo Medina for Lens has been booked by Francois Letexier and receives a first yellow card.

  • 31'
    Goal !
    • Wahi, Sepe Elye (Scorer)

    Sepe Elye Wahi puts the ball in the net and reduces the deficit to 1-2.

  • 30'
    Goal !
    • Minamino, Takumi (Scorer)

    Monaco take a comfortable 0-2 lead thanks to Takumi Minamino.

  • 25'
    Yellow Card
    • Ouattara, Kassoum

    Kassoum Ouattara (Monaco) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 24'
    Substitution
    • Chavez, Jhoanner
    • Frankowski, Przemyslaw

    The home team replace Jhoanner Chavez with Przemyslaw Frankowski.

  • 19'
    Goal !
    • Balogun, Folarin (Scorer)
    • Salisu, Mohammed (Assist)

    Goal! The away team take a 0-1 lead through Folarin Balogun.

    Mohammed Salisu with an assist there.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Lens
(3-4-2-1)
(4-3-3)
Monaco
30Samba24Gradit4Danso14Medina2Aguilar18Diouf26Mendy13Chavez28Thomasson10Da Costa9Wahi1Majecki99Singo3Maripan22Salisu20Ouattara19Fofana6Zakaria17Golovin29Balogun10Ben Yedder18Minamino
Monaco
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Lens60%
40% Monaco
Shots
8Off goal211On goal6

1
Shots blocked
2
9
Corner kicks
3
2
Offsides
2
3
Saves
8
10
Fouls
13
6
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Lens vs Monaco Betting tips

The most common result of matches between RC Lens and AS Monaco when RC Lens is playing at home is 1-0. 5 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between RC Lens and AS Monaco is 0-0. 9 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 24 meetings with RC Lens playing at home, RC Lens have won 9 times, there have been 12 draws while AS Monaco have won 3 times. The goal difference is 34-29 in favour of RC Lens.
During the last 53 meetings, RC Lens have won 14 times, there have been 21 draws while AS Monaco have won 18 times. The goal difference is 79-53 in favour of AS Monaco.
Last season RC Lens won both games against AS Monaco (3-0 at home and 4-1 away).
RC Lens have a winning streak of 3 matches in Ligue 1.
Did you know that RC Lens scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that AS Monaco scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
RC Lens haven't lost in their last 4 games.
RC Lens haven't scored in 2 of their 10 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
AS Monaco haven't scored in 2 of their 11 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Florian Sotoca has assisted the most goals for RC Lens with 5. Takumi Minamino is AS Monaco's biggest assister (5).
AS Monaco have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 matches.
AS Monaco have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches.
RC Lens wins 1st half in 45% of their matches, AS Monaco in 28% of their matches.
RC Lens wins 45% of halftimes, AS Monaco wins 28%.
The winner of their last meeting was AS Monaco.
On their last meeting AS Monaco won by 1 goals.
When RC Lens leads 1-0 at home, they win in 73% of their matches.
When AS Monaco leads 0-1 away, they win in 60% of their matches.
When RC Lens is down 0-1 home, they win 44% of their matches.
When AS Monaco is down 1-0 away, they win 18% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, RC Lens has better performance than AS Monaco.
RC Lens's performance of the last 5 matches is better than AS Monaco's.
In the last 5 meetings RC Lens won 2, AS Monaco won 2, 1 draws.
RC Lens have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against AS Monaco.
AS Monaco have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against RC Lens.
RC Lens scores 2.2 goals in a match against AS Monaco and AS Monaco scores 1.6 goals against RC Lens (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between RC Lens and AS Monaco is 3.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between RC Lens and AS Monaco is 2.4.
RC Lens scores 1.85 goals when playing at home and AS Monaco scores 1.7 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that AS Monaco scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Facundo Medina has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at RC Lens. Denis Zakaria has collected 8 for AS Monaco.
Did you know that RC Lens scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Facundo Medina has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at RC Lens. Denis Zakaria has collected 8 for AS Monaco.
Wesley Said is RC Lens's top scorer with 5 goals. Wissam Ben Yedder has scored 11 times for AS Monaco.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
Both teams lost their last match.
If Folarin Balogun scores against RC Lens it will be his 5th goal for AS Monaco this season.
The most common end-result when AS Monaco leads 1-0 away this season is 1-0.
AS Monaco is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Folarin Balogun's 5th goal for the season.
This was Sepe Elye Wahi's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/43

News

Head to head

Lens
Matches:10
Monaco
40%
Wins: 4
30%
Draws: 3
30%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    25 Feb 2024
    LensLens
    2 : 3
    MonacoMonaco
  2. Flag FRACoupe de France
    7 Jan 2024
    LensLens
    2 : 2
    MonacoMonaco
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    2 Sep 2023
    MonacoMonaco
    3 : 0
    LensLens
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    22 Apr 2023
    LensLens
    3 : 0
    MonacoMonaco
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Aug 2022
    MonacoMonaco
    1 : 4
    LensLens

Form

LensLens
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 Apr 2024
    Metz
    2 : 1
    Lens
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    Lens
    1 : 1
    Le Havre
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    29 Mar 2024
    Lille
    2 : 1
    Lens
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    16 Mar 2024
    Lens
    1 : 3
    Nice
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    9 Mar 2024
    Lens
    1 : 0
    Brest
MonacoMonaco
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Monaco
    1 : 0
    Rennes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    30 Mar 2024
    Metz
    2 : 5
    Monaco
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Mar 2024
    Monaco
    2 : 2
    Lorient
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Mar 2024
    Strasbourg
    0 : 1
    Monaco
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    1 Mar 2024
    Monaco
    0 : 0
    PSG

Lens vs Monaco Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Brest15862953
3Monaco15762852
4Lille131052849
5Nice12882844
6Lens127102943
7Lyon125122941

Match information

RC Lens is set to face AS Monaco in an upcoming Ligue 1 match, scheduled for Sunday, 25 February 2024 at 12:00 UTC. The game will be held at Stade Bollaert-Delelis. As it stands, RC Lens holds the 6th position in the league, while AS Monaco is just above them at 5th place.

The two teams met previously in a match on 7 January 2024, as part of the Coupe de France competition, which concluded with a 2-2 draw. Historically speaking, the two teams have faced each other a total of 9 times, with RC Lens winning 4 of these encounters, AS Monaco taking 2, and the remainder ending in 3 draws. When narrowing down the statistics to home and away wins, RC Lens boasts 1 home win and 3 away wins, while AS Monaco has secured 1 home win and 1 away victory.

For those interested in watching the match in the United Kingdom, there are a couple of transmission options. The match will be available via the bookmaker channel bet365. Additionally, it can be viewed on TNT Sports 1, which offers both streaming and TV coverage.

Predictions for the outcome of the match estimate that RC Lens has a home team win chance of 44.68%, the likelihood of a draw stands at 24.05%, and AS Monaco's chances of securing an away win are estimated at 31.26%. Betting odds, as provided by bet365, are currently listed at 2.38 for an RC Lens victory, 3.5 for a draw, and 2.9 for an AS Monaco win.