1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. AC Milan vs Lecce
AC Milan

AC Milan

AC Milan

Full time
30
06.04.24
Lecce

Lecce

Lecce


Leao (57') Giroud (20') Pulisic (6')

How to watch AC Milan vs Lecce online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Dorgu, Patrick
    • Pierotti, Santiago

    Luca Gotti (Lecce) is making a fifth substitution, with Santiago Pierotti replacing Patrick Dorgu.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Hernandez, Theo
    • Terracciano, Filippo

    The home team have replaced Theo Hernandez with Filippo Terracciano. This is the fifth substitution made today by Stefano Pioli.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Reijnders, Tijani
    • Bennacer, Ismael

    Ismael Bennacer is on a sub for Tijani Reijnders for Milan.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • Chukwueze, Samuel

    Samuel Chukwueze (Milan) has received a first yellow card.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Blin, Alexis
    • Berisha, Medon

    Medon Berisha is replacing Alexis Blin for the away team.

  • 69'
    Substitution
    • Venuti, Lorenzo
    • Gendrey, Valentin

    Lecce make their third substitution with Valentin Gendrey replacing Lorenzo Venuti.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Giroud, Olivier
    • Jovic, Luka

    Luka Jovic is replacing Olivier Giroud for the home team.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Pulisic, Christian
    • Musah, Yunus

    Yunus Musah is replacing Christian Pulisic for Milan at Giuseppe Meazza.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Gabbia, Matteo
    • Kjaer, Simon

    Simon Kjaer is on a sub for Matteo Gabbia for Milan.

  • 57'
    Goal !
    • Leao, Rafael (Scorer)
    • Adli, Yacine (Assist)

    Great finish from Rafael Leao to give Milan a 3-0 lead.

    Yacine Adli with an assist there.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Gonzalez, Joan
    • Piccoli, Roberto

    The away team replace Joan Gonzalez with Roberto Piccoli.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Banda, Lameck
    • Almqvist, Pontus

    Luca Gotti is making the team's first substitution at Giuseppe Meazza with Pontus Almqvist replacing Lameck Banda.

  • 45'
    Red Card
    • Krstovic, Nikola

    Nikola Krstovic (Lecce) is red-carded and dismissed.

  • 34'
    Yellow Card
    • Blin, Alexis

    Alexis Blin is booked for the away team.

  • 20'
    Goal !
    • Giroud, Olivier (Scorer)
    • Adli, Yacine (Assist)

    Goal! Olivier Giroud extends Milan's lead to 2-0.

    Great play from Yacine Adli to set up the goal.

  • 6'
    Goal !
    • Pulisic, Christian (Scorer)
    • Chukwueze, Samuel (Assist)

    Goal! Milan have got their heads in front thanks to a Christian Pulisic strike.

    Samuel Chukwueze instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

AC Milan
(4-2-3-1)
(4-3-3)
Lecce
16Maignan2Calabria46Gabbia23Tomori19Hernandez7Adli14Reijnders21Chukwueze11Pulisic10Leao9Giroud30Falcone12Venuti5Pongracic6Baschirotto25Gallo29Blin20Ramadani16Gonzalez22Banda9Krstovic13Dorgu
Lecce
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
AC Milan62%
38% Lecce
Shots
4Off goal36On goal5

3
Shots blocked
0
5
Corner kicks
1
2
Offsides
1
5
Saves
3
7
Fouls
8
1
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
1

AC Milan vs Lecce Betting tips

The most common result of matches between AC Milan and US Lecce when AC Milan is playing at home is 2-0. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between AC Milan and US Lecce is 2-2. 6 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 13 meetings with AC Milan playing at home, AC Milan have won 9 times, there have been 3 draws while US Lecce have won 1 times. The goal difference is 32-10 in favour of AC Milan.
During the last 27 meetings, AC Milan have won 13 times, there have been 12 draws while US Lecce have won 2 times. The goal difference is 56-29 in favour of AC Milan.
US Lecce's last away win against AC Milan was in 1997.
Last season's matches: 2-0 (AC Milan at home) and 2-2 (US Lecce at home).
AC Milan have a winning streak of 3 matches in Serie A.
Did you know that AC Milan scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Did you know that AC Milan scores 7% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that US Lecce scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
AC Milan have a winning streak of 5 matches.
AC Milan haven't lost in their last 6 games.
AC Milan haven't lost in any of their last 7 home matches.
When playing at home, AC Milan have not lost to US Lecce in their last 11 encounters.
AC Milan have received 6 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Serie A.
AC Milan haven't scored in 2 of their 14 home matches in Serie A this season.
US Lecce haven't scored in 6 of their 15 away matches in Serie A this season.
US Lecce's away record this season: 1-6-8.
Olivier Giroud is AC Milan's top scorer with 12 goals. Nikola Krstovic has scored 5 times for US Lecce.
Theo Hernandez has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at AC Milan. Ylber Ramadani has collected 11 for US Lecce.
AC Milan have scored at least one goal for 27 consecutive matches.
AC Milan wins 1st half in 49% of their matches, US Lecce in 20% of their matches.
AC Milan wins 49% of halftimes, US Lecce wins 20%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (2-2)
When AC Milan leads 1-0 at home, they win in 90% of their matches.
When US Lecce leads 0-1 away, they win in 33% of their matches.
When AC Milan is down 0-1 home, they win 12% of their matches.
When US Lecce is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Serie A, AC Milan has better performance than US Lecce.
AC Milan's performance of the last 5 matches is better than US Lecce's.
AC Milan have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against US Lecce (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings AC Milan won 2, US Lecce won 0, 3 draws.
AC Milan have lost just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against US Lecce.
US Lecce have won just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against AC Milan.
AC Milan scores 2.4 goals in a match against US Lecce and US Lecce scores 1.4 goals against AC Milan (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between AC Milan and US Lecce is 3.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between AC Milan and US Lecce is 1.4.
AC Milan scores 1.97 goals when playing at home and US Lecce scores 0.9 goals when playing away (on average).
AC Milan have a winning streak of 4 matches in Serie A.
Did you know that AC Milan scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
AC Milan have a winning streak of 6 matches.
AC Milan haven't lost in their last 7 games.
AC Milan have scored at least one goal for 28 consecutive matches.
AC Milan wins 1st half in 48% of their matches, US Lecce in 20% of their matches.
AC Milan wins 48% of halftimes, US Lecce wins 20%.
Theo Hernandez has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at AC Milan. Ylber Ramadani has collected 12 for US Lecce.
Theo Hernandez has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at AC Milan. Ylber Latif Ramadani has collected 12 for US Lecce.
If Christian Pulisic scores against US Lecce it will be his 10th goal for AC Milan this season.
If Fikayo Tomori receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when AC Milan leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
AC Milan is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Christian Pulisic's 10th goal for the season.
1/52

News

Head to head

AC Milan
Matches:4
Lecce
50%
Wins: 2
50%
Draws: 2
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    AC MilanAC Milan
    3 : 0
    LecceLecce
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Nov 2023
    LecceLecce
    2 : 2
    AC MilanAC Milan
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    23 Apr 2023
    AC MilanAC Milan
    2 : 0
    LecceLecce
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    14 Jan 2023
    LecceLecce
    2 : 2
    AC MilanAC Milan

Form

AC MilanAC Milan
  1. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    31 May 2024
    Roma
    5 : 2
    AC Milan
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    25 May 2024
    AC Milan
    3 : 3
    Salernitana
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    18 May 2024
    Torino
    3 : 1
    AC Milan
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    11 May 2024
    AC Milan
    5 : 1
    Cagliari
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    5 May 2024
    AC Milan
    3 : 3
    Genoa
LecceLecce
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    26 May 2024
    Napoli
    0 : 0
    Lecce
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    18 May 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 2
    Atalanta
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    13 May 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 2
    Udinese
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    5 May 2024
    Cagliari
    1 : 1
    Lecce
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    27 Apr 2024
    Lecce
    1 : 1
    Monza

AC Milan vs Lecce Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Inter Milan29723894
2AC Milan22973875
3Juventus191453871
...
13Verona911183838
14Lecce814163838
15Udinese619133837

Match information

AC Milan is set to face US Lecce in a Serie A match scheduled on Saturday, 6 April 2024, at 14:00 UTC. The match will take place at AC Milan's home ground, Giuseppe Meazza. In the league standings, AC Milan is currently 2nd, while US Lecce holds the 13th position.

The last time these teams met was on 11 November 2023 in a Serie A encounter that ended in a 2-2 draw. In their three meetings thus far, AC Milan has won once, there have been two draws, and US Lecce is yet to secure a victory against AC Milan. Specifically, as the home team, AC Milan has one win to its name, and US Lecce has not won either at home or away.

Only residents in the United Kingdom can stream the match via bet365, as they hold the broadcasting rights associated with bookmaking platforms. No television broadcasts have been mentioned.

Predictions for the match suggest AC Milan has a 66.32% chance of winning, while the possibility of a draw stands at 20.3%, and US Lecce's likelihood of victory is predicted to be 13.38%. The odds provided by bet365 are set at 1.4 for AC Milan to win, 4.75 for a draw, and 7.5 for a US Lecce win.