Roma

Roma

Roma

Full time
10
06.04.24
Lazio

Lazio

Lazio


Mancini (42')

How to watch Roma vs Lazio online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Lukaku, Romelu

    Romelu Lukaku for Roma has been booked by Marco Guida and receives a first yellow card.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Pellegrini, Lorenzo

    Roma's Lorenzo Pellegrini has been booked in Rome.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Paredes, Leandro
    • Bove, Edoardo

    Edoardo Bove is on a sub for Leandro Paredes for Roma.

  • 80'
    Yellow Card
    • Paredes, Leandro

    Leandro Paredes (Roma) gets a yellow card.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Marusic, Adam
    • Pellegrini, Luca

    The away team replace Adam Marusic with Luca Pellegrini.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Dybala, Paulo
    • Abraham, Tammy

    Roma make their third substitution with Tammy Abraham replacing Paulo Dybala.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Angelino
    • Smalling, Chris

    Chris Smalling is replacing Angelino for the home team.

  • 75'
    Yellow Card
    • Castellanos, Valentin

    At Stadio Olimpico, Valentin Castellanos has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 73'
    Yellow Card
    • Pedro

    Pedro for Lazio has been booked by Marco Guida and receives a first yellow card.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • El Shaarawy, Stephan
    • Spinazzola, Leonardo

    Leonardo Spinazzola is replacing Stephan El Shaarawy for Roma at Stadio Olimpico.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Vecino, Matias
    • Alberto, Luis

    The away team replace Matias Vecino with Luis Alberto.

  • 68'
    Yellow Card
    • Celik, Zeki

    Zeki Celik is booked for the home team.

  • 55'
    Yellow Card
    • Mancini, Gianluca

    Gianluca Mancini (Roma) has received a yellow card from Marco Guida.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Isaksen, Gustav
    • Pedro

    Pedro is on a sub for Gustav Isaksen for Lazio.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Romagnoli, Alessio
    • Patric

    Igor Tudor (Lazio) is making a second substitution, with Patric replacing Alessio Romagnoli.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Immobile, Ciro
    • Castellanos, Valentin

    The away team have replaced Ciro Immobile with Valentin Castellanos. This is the first substitution made today by Igor Tudor.

  • 42'
    Goal !
    • Mancini, Gianluca (Scorer)
    • Dybala, Paulo (Assist)

    Goal! Roma take a 1-0 lead through a well-placed header from Gianluca Mancini.

    Paulo Dybala with an assist there.

  • 21'
    Yellow Card
    • Vecino, Matias

    Lazio's Matias Vecino has been booked in Rome.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Roma
(4-3-3)
(3-4-2-1)
Lazio
99Svilar19Celik23Mancini14Llorente69Angelino4Cristante16Paredes7Pellegrini21Dybala90Lukaku92El Shaarawy35Mandas15Casale13Romagnoli34Gila77Marusic8Guendouzi5Vecino7Anderson18Isaksen6Kamada17Immobile
Lazio
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Roma48%
52% Lazio
Shots
7Off goal43On goal1

5
Shots blocked
4
3
Corner kicks
6
1
Offsides
1
1
Saves
2
13
Fouls
14
5
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Roma vs Lazio Betting tips

The most common result of matches between AS Roma and Lazio Rome is 2-0. 9 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 34 meetings with AS Roma playing at home, AS Roma have won 17 times, there have been 11 draws while Lazio Rome have won 6 times. The goal difference is 51-31 in favour of AS Roma.
During the last 68 meetings, AS Roma have won 27 times, there have been 19 draws while Lazio Rome have won 22 times. The goal difference is 94-80 in favour of AS Roma.
Last season Lazio Rome won both games against AS Roma (1-0 at home and 1-0 away).
Did you know that AS Roma scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Lazio Rome scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
AS Roma have won 4 home matches in a row.
AS Roma haven't scored in 0 of their 15 home matches in Serie A this season.
Lazio Rome haven't scored in 2 of their 15 away matches in Serie A this season.
Paulo Dybala is AS Roma's top scorer with 12 goals. Ciro Immobile has scored 6 times for Lazio Rome.
Paulo Dybala has assisted the most goals for AS Roma with 7. Felipe Anderson is Lazio Rome's biggest assister (6).
Leandro Paredes has more yellow cards (12) than any other player at AS Roma. Ciro Immobile has collected 7 for Lazio Rome.
Lazio Rome have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
AS Roma wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Lazio Rome in 33% of their matches.
AS Roma wins 37% of halftimes, Lazio Rome wins 33%.
The winner of their last meeting was Lazio Rome.
On their last meeting Lazio Rome won by 1 goals.
When AS Roma leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches.
When Lazio Rome leads 0-1 away, they win in 64% of their matches.
When AS Roma is down 0-1 home, they win 44% of their matches.
When Lazio Rome is down 1-0 away, they win 15% of their matches.
In Serie A, AS Roma has better performance than Lazio Rome.
AS Roma's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Lazio Rome's.
Lazio Rome have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against AS Roma (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings AS Roma won 1, Lazio Rome won 3, 1 draws.
Lazio Rome have lost just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against AS Roma.
AS Roma have won just 1 of their last 5 Serie A games against Lazio Rome.
AS Roma scores 0.6 goals in a match against Lazio Rome and Lazio Rome scores 0.6 goals against AS Roma (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between AS Roma and Lazio Rome is 1.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between AS Roma and Lazio Rome is 0.8.
AS Roma scores 2.21 goals when playing at home and Lazio Rome scores 1.22 goals when playing away (on average).
Leandro Paredes has more yellow cards (12) than any other player at AS Roma. Ciro Immobile has collected 8 for Lazio Rome.
AS Roma wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Lazio Rome in 32% of their matches.
AS Roma wins 37% of halftimes, Lazio Rome wins 32%.
A year ago, Lazio Rome were number 2 in the table with 61 points. Now they are number 7 with 46 points.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
When Lazio Rome is down 1-0 away, they win 14% of their matches.
AS Roma scores 2.21 goals when playing at home and Lazio Rome scores 1.18 goals when playing away (on average).
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
If Diego Llorente receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when AS Roma leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
AS Roma is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/42

News

Head to head

Roma
Matches:11
Lazio
27%
Wins: 3
27%
Draws: 3
45%
Wins: 5
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    RomaRoma
    1 : 0
    LazioLazio
  2. Flag ITACoppa Italia
    10 Jan 2024
    LazioLazio
    1 : 0
    RomaRoma
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    12 Nov 2023
    LazioLazio
    0 : 0
    RomaRoma
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    19 Mar 2023
    LazioLazio
    1 : 0
    RomaRoma
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Nov 2022
    RomaRoma
    0 : 1
    LazioLazio

Form

RomaRoma
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    22 Apr 2024
    Roma
    1 : 3
    Bologna
  2. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    18 Apr 2024
    Roma
    2 : 1
    AC Milan
  3. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    11 Apr 2024
    AC Milan
    0 : 1
    Roma
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Lazio
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 0
    Roma
LazioLazio
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    19 Apr 2024
    Genoa
    0 : 1
    Lazio
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    12 Apr 2024
    Lazio
    4 : 1
    Salernitana
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Lazio
  4. Flag ITACoppa Italia
    2 Apr 2024
    Juventus
    2 : 0
    Lazio
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    Lazio
    1 : 0
    Juventus

Roma vs Lazio Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
4Bologna171153362
5Roma16793255
6Atalanta166103254
7Lazio164133352
8Napoli1310103349

Match information

AS Roma is set to face Lazio Rome in an upcoming Serie A match on Saturday, 6 April 2024, scheduled to start at 17:00 UTC. The clash will take place at the Stadio Olimpico, which is based in the hometown of both competing teams. AS Roma currently holds the 5th position in the league standings, while Lazio Rome sits in the 7th position.

The last encounter between the two sides occurred on 10 January 2024 in the Coppa Italia, where Lazio Rome secured a 1-0 victory against AS Roma. Historically, in the last 10 meetings between the teams, Lazio Rome leads with 5 wins, whereas AS Roma has 2 victories, and there have been 3 draws. Specifically, AS Roma has won 2 times at home, but never as guests. On the other hand, Lazio Rome has a record of 4 home wins and 1 away success against AS Roma.

Regarding match broadcast information, the game will be streamed for viewers in the United Kingdom through the bookmaker channel bet365.

Predictive statistics suggest that AS Roma has a 57% chance of clinching a home win, while the probability of a draw stands at 22.81%, and Lazio Rome's likelihood of an away win is 20.19%. Betting odds provided by bet365 offer 2.2 for an AS Roma victory, 3.1 for a draw, and 3.5 for Lazio Rome to win.