1. Soccer Streams
  2. Serie A
  3. Lazio vs Napoli
Lazio

Lazio

Lazio

Full time
00
28.01.24
Napoli

Napoli

Napoli

How to watch Lazio vs Napoli online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Ostigard, Leo

    Leo Ostigard (Napoli) has received a yellow card from Daniele Orsato.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Cataldi, Danilo
    • Rovella, Nicolo

    Nicolo Rovella is replacing Danilo Cataldi for Lazio at Stadio Olimpico.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Isaksen, Gustav
    • Pedro

    Pedro is on a sub for Gustav Isaksen for Lazio.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Zielinski, Piotr
    • Dendoncker, Leander

    The away team have replaced Piotr Zielinski with Leander Dendoncker. This is the fifth substitution made today by Walter Mazzarri.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Politano, Matteo
    • Lindstrom, Jesper

    Walter Mazzarri is making the team's fourth substitution at Stadio Olimpico with Jesper Lindstrom replacing Matteo Politano.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • Cataldi, Danilo

    Lazio's Danilo Cataldi has been booked in Rome and will miss the next match through suspension.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Rui, Mario
    • Mazzocchi, Pasquale

    Napoli make their third substitution with Pasquale Mazzocchi replacing Mario Rui.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Raspadori, Giacomo
    • Ngonge, Cyril

    Cyril Ngonge is on a sub for Giacomo Raspadori for Napoli.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Guendouzi, Matteo
    • Vecino, Matias

    Matias Vecino is replacing Matteo Guendouzi for the home team.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Lazzari, Manuel
    • Pellegrini, Luca

    Maurizio Sarri (Lazio) is making a first substitution, with Luca Pellegrini replacing Manuel Lazzari.

  • 69'
    Yellow Card
    • Gila, Mario

    Mario Gila is booked for the home team.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Demme, Diego
    • Gaetano, Gianluca

    The away team replace Diego Demme with Gianluca Gaetano.

  • 55'
    Yellow Card
    • Romagnoli, Alessio

    Alessio Romagnoli (Lazio) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 49'
    Yellow Card
    • Demme, Diego

    Diego Demme for Napoli has been booked by Daniele Orsato and receives a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Lazio
(4-3-3)
(3-4-2-1)
Napoli
94Provedel29Lazzari34Gila13Romagnoli77Marusic8Guendouzi32Cataldi10Alberto18Isaksen19Castellanos7Anderson95Gollini55Ostigard13Rrahmani5Jesus22Di Lorenzo4Demme68Lobotka6Rui21Politano20Zielinski81Raspadori
Napoli
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Lazio36%
64% Napoli
Shots
6Off goal21On goal0

3
Shots blocked
3
4
Corner kicks
3
3
Offsides
0
0
Saves
1
11
Fouls
11
3
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Lazio vs Napoli Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Lazio Rome and SSC Napoli when Lazio Rome is playing at home is 1-2. 4 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Lazio Rome and SSC Napoli is 0-1. 6 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 24 meetings with Lazio Rome playing at home, Lazio Rome have won 11 times, there have been 3 draws while SSC Napoli have won 10 times. The goal difference is 36-32 in favour of Lazio Rome.
During the last 51 meetings, Lazio Rome have won 18 times, there have been 9 draws while SSC Napoli have won 24 times. The goal difference is 83-68 in favour of SSC Napoli.
Last season's matches: 1-2 (Lazio Rome at home) and 0-1 (SSC Napoli at home).
Lazio Rome have a winning streak of 4 matches in Serie A.
In Serie A, SSC Napoli have lost their last 3 away matches.
Did you know that Lazio Rome scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that SSC Napoli scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Lazio Rome have won 3 home matches in a row.
SSC Napoli have lost 4 away matches in a row.
Lazio Rome haven't scored in 3 of their 10 home matches in Serie A this season.
SSC Napoli haven't scored in 4 of their 10 away matches in Serie A this season.
Ciro Immobile is Lazio Rome's top scorer with 4 goals. Victor Osimhen has scored 7 times for SSC Napoli.
Felipe Anderson has assisted the most goals for Lazio Rome with 6. Giovanni Di Lorenzo is SSC Napoli's biggest assister (4).
Lazio Rome wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, SSC Napoli in 38% of their matches.
Lazio Rome wins 35% of halftimes, SSC Napoli wins 38%.
The winner of their last meeting was Lazio Rome.
On their last meeting Lazio Rome won by 1 goals.
When Lazio Rome leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches.
When SSC Napoli leads 0-1 away, they win in 86% of their matches.
When Lazio Rome is down 0-1 home, they win 16% of their matches.
When SSC Napoli is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches.
In Serie A, Lazio Rome has better performance than SSC Napoli.
Lazio Rome's performance of the last 5 matches is better than SSC Napoli's.
In the last 5 meetings Lazio Rome won 2, SSC Napoli won 3, 0 draws.
Lazio Rome scores 1 goals in a match against SSC Napoli and SSC Napoli scores 1.8 goals against Lazio Rome (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Lazio Rome and SSC Napoli is 2.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Lazio Rome and SSC Napoli is 1.4.
Lazio Rome scores 1.39 goals when playing at home and SSC Napoli scores 1.84 goals when playing away (on average).
Lazio Rome wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, SSC Napoli in 37% of their matches.
Lazio Rome wins 35% of halftimes, SSC Napoli wins 37%.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
If Danilo Cataldi receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
This was Danilo Cataldi's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/36

News

Form

LazioLazio
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    26 Feb 2024
    Fiorentina
    2 : 1
    Lazio
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    22 Feb 2024
    Torino
    0 : 2
    Lazio
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    18 Feb 2024
    Lazio
    1 : 2
    Bologna
  4. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    14 Feb 2024
    Lazio
    1 : 0
    Bayern Munich
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    10 Feb 2024
    Cagliari
    1 : 3
    Lazio
NapoliNapoli
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    25 Feb 2024
    Cagliari
    1 : 1
    Napoli
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    21 Feb 2024
    Napoli
    1 : 1
    Barcelona
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Feb 2024
    Napoli
    1 : 1
    Genoa
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Feb 2024
    AC Milan
    1 : 0
    Napoli
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    4 Feb 2024
    Napoli
    2 : 1
    Verona

Head to head

Lazio
Matches:11
Napoli
36%
Wins: 4
9%
Draws: 1
55%
Wins: 6
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    28 Jan 2024
    LazioLazio
    0 : 0
    NapoliNapoli
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    2 Sep 2023
    NapoliNapoli
    1 : 2
    LazioLazio
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Mar 2023
    NapoliNapoli
    0 : 1
    LazioLazio
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Sep 2022
    LazioLazio
    1 : 2
    NapoliNapoli
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    27 Feb 2022
    LazioLazio
    1 : 2
    NapoliNapoli

Serie A Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
7Fiorentina12592641
8Lazio124102640
9Napoli10782537
10Torino9982636

Match information

A Serie A football match between Lazio Rome (home team) and SSC Napoli (away team) is set to take place on Sunday, 28 January 2024, at 17:00 UTC. The match venue is the Stadio Olimpico. In the league standings, Lazio Rome occupies the 5th position, while SSC Napoli is in the 9th position.

Their last encounter on 2nd September 2023 ended with a victory for Lazio Rome, with a scoreline of 2-1. Throughout their history of 10 meetings, the head-to-head statistics indicate that Lazio Rome has won 4 times, and SSC Napoli has won 6 times. There have been no draws between the two teams. Specifically, at home, Lazio Rome has won 2 times, and as guests, they have also won 2 times. SSC Napoli has 4 home wins and 2 away wins against Lazio Rome.

As for transmissions, the match will be available for viewing through different channels. In the United Kingdom, the match will be streamed on the bet365 bookmaker channel, and TNT Sports 2 will offer both streaming and TV broadcast. In the United States, the streaming service Paramount+ will carry the game.

In terms of predictions and betting odds, it appears to be a close encounter with the home team win chance at 34.92%, the draw chance at 28.47%, and the away team win chance at 36.60%. The bet365 odds are set at 2.25 for a Lazio Rome win, 3.3 for a draw, and 3.3 for an SSC Napoli win.