1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Las Palmas vs Osasuna

Rodriguez (52')
Garcia (49')

How to watch Las Palmas vs Osasuna online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Coco, Saul

    Saul Coco (Las Palmas) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 89'
    Substitution
    • Suarez, Alex
    • Ramirez, Benito

    Garcia Pimienta (Las Palmas) is making a fifth substitution, with Benito Ramirez replacing Alex Suarez.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Loiodice, Enzo
    • Campana, Jose

    Jose Campana is on a sub for Enzo Loiodice for Las Palmas.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Park, Marvin
    • Araujo, Julian

    Garcia Pimienta is making the team's third substitution at Gran Canaria with Julian Araujo replacing Marvin Park.

  • 91'
    Substitution
    • Budimir, Ante
    • Barja, Kike

    Kike Barja is replacing Ante Budimir for Osasuna at Gran Canaria.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Areso, Jesus
    • Arguibide, Inigo

    Osasuna make their fourth substitution with Inigo Arguibide replacing Jesus Areso.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Gomez, Moi
    • Ibanez, Pablo

    Pablo Ibanez is replacing Moi Gomez for the away team.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Cardona, Marc
    • Ramirez, Sandro

    The home team replace Marc Cardona with Sandro Ramirez.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Moleiro, Alberto
    • El Haddadi, Munir

    Munir El Haddadi is on a sub for Alberto Moleiro for Las Palmas.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Moncayola, Jon
    • Munoz, Iker

    Iker Munoz is replacing Jon Moncayola for the away team.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Garcia, Raul
    • Garcia, Ruben

    Osasuna make their first substitution with Ruben Garcia replacing Raul Garcia.

  • 52'
    Goal !
    • Rodriguez, Kirian (Scorer)

    Kirian Rodriguez grabs a goal to bring things level at 1-1 at Gran Canaria.

  • 49'
    Yellow Card
    • Suarez, Alex

    Las Palmas's Alex Suarez has been booked in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.

  • 49'
    Goal !
    • Garcia, Unai (Scorer)
    • Mojica, Johan (Assist)

    Unai Garcia is on target to give Osasuna a 0-1 advantage.

    Johan Mojica with an assist there.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Moncayola, Jon

    Jon Moncayola for Osasuna has been booked by Jose Luis Munuera Montero and receives a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

    Today's referee, Jose Luis Munuera Montero, has blown to start the match.

Line-ups

Las Palmas
(4-5-1)
(3-5-2)
Osasuna
13Valles4Suarez23Coco15Medina3Cardona2Park5Munoz12Loiodice20Rodriguez10Moleiro19Cardona1Herrera4Garcia24Catena28Herrando12Areso10Oroz7Moncayola16Gomez22Mojica23Garcia17Budimir
Osasuna
(3-5-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Las Palmas72%
28% Osasuna
Shots
3Off goal33On goal2

2
Shots blocked
0
6
Corner kicks
7
1
Offsides
2
1
Saves
2
8
Fouls
17
2
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Las Palmas vs Osasuna Betting tips

The most common result of matches between UD Las Palmas and CA Osasuna is 1-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 9 meetings with UD Las Palmas playing at home, UD Las Palmas have won 6 times, there have been 1 draws while CA Osasuna have won 2 times. The goal difference is 21-11 in favour of UD Las Palmas.
During the last 19 meetings, UD Las Palmas have won 7 times, there have been 5 draws while CA Osasuna have won 7 times. The goal difference is 33-32 in favour of UD Las Palmas.
Did you know that UD Las Palmas scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that CA Osasuna scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
UD Las Palmas haven't scored in 2 of their 12 home matches in LaLiga this season.
CA Osasuna haven't scored in 2 of their 12 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Kirian Rodriguez is UD Las Palmas's top scorer with 5 goals. Ante Budimir has scored 13 times for CA Osasuna.
UD Las Palmas wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, CA Osasuna in 21% of their matches.
UD Las Palmas wins 24% of halftimes, CA Osasuna wins 21%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When UD Las Palmas leads 1-0 at home, they win in 53% of their matches.
When CA Osasuna leads 0-1 away, they win in 71% of their matches.
When UD Las Palmas is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When CA Osasuna is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
UD Las Palmas have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against CA Osasuna (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings UD Las Palmas won 2, CA Osasuna won 1, 2 draws.
UD Las Palmas scores 2.4 goals in a match against CA Osasuna and CA Osasuna scores 1.6 goals against UD Las Palmas (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between UD Las Palmas and CA Osasuna is 4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between UD Las Palmas and CA Osasuna is 1.8.
UD Las Palmas scores 1.14 goals when playing at home and CA Osasuna scores 1.3 goals when playing away (on average).
If Ante Budimir receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when CA Osasuna leads 1-0 away this season is 2-0.
This was Alex Suarez's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/24

News

Head to head

Las Palmas
Matches:2
Osasuna
0%
Wins: 0
100%
Draws: 2
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    25 Feb 2024
    Las PalmasLas Palmas
    1 : 1
    OsasunaOsasuna
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    11 Nov 2023
    OsasunaOsasuna
    1 : 1
    Las PalmasLas Palmas

Form

Las PalmasLas Palmas
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    14 Apr 2024
    Las Palmas
    0 : 2
    Sevilla
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    30 Mar 2024
    Barcelona
    1 : 0
    Las Palmas
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    17 Mar 2024
    Las Palmas
    0 : 1
    Almeria
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    10 Mar 2024
    Las Palmas
    0 : 2
    Athletic Bilbao
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    2 Mar 2024
    Getafe
    3 : 3
    Las Palmas
OsasunaOsasuna
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 Apr 2024
    Osasuna
    0 : 1
    Valencia
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    30 Mar 2024
    Almeria
    0 : 3
    Osasuna
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 Mar 2024
    Osasuna
    2 : 4
    Real Madrid
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    9 Mar 2024
    Girona
    2 : 0
    Osasuna
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Mar 2024
    Osasuna
    1 : 0
    CD Alaves

Las Palmas vs Osasuna Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
10Getafe912103139
11Osasuna116143139
12Las Palmas107143137
13Sevilla810133134

Match information

UD Las Palmas is set to face CA Osasuna in an upcoming LaLiga match scheduled for Sunday, 25 February 2024, at 17:30 UTC. The match will be held at the Gran Canaria stadium. With Las Palmas currently standing 9th in the league and Osasuna at the 11th position, both teams will be looking to improve their standings in the league.

The last encounter between these two teams took place on 11 November 2023, which resulted in a 1-1 draw. This fixture marks their second meeting. Head-to-Head statistics reflect an even performance with no wins for either side, as the previous match was also a draw. Similarly, both teams have not managed any wins at home or away when playing each other.

In terms of match predictions, the home team UD Las Palmas has a winning chance estimated at 48.94%, while a draw is predicted to have a 25.38% chance of occurring, and CA Osasuna's chances of winning are placed at 25.68%. Betting odds provided by bet365 are at 2.38 for a UD Las Palmas win, 2.9 for a draw, and 3.5 for an CA Osasuna victory.

The match will be broadcasted via several channels and platforms. Streamings for the match are available on bet365 exclusively for audiences in the United Kingdom, which is categorized as a bookmaker channel. ESPN Deportes and La Liga TV will also provide television coverage in the United States and United Kingdom, respectively. Additionally, ESPN+ and fubo.tv are set to broadcast the match as streams in the United States. Another stream, Viaplay, will make the match available in the United Kingdom.