1. Football today
  2. Championship
  3. Ipswich vs Bristol City

Davis (89') Chaplin (80') Al-Hamadi (62')
Conway (78') Mehmeti (54')

How to watch Ipswich vs Bristol City online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Pring, Cameron

    Cameron Pring for Bristol City has been booked by David Webb and receives a first yellow card.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Al-Hamadi, Ali

    Ali Al-Hamadi (Ipswich) has received a yellow card from David Webb.

  • 89'
    Goal !
    • Davis, Leif (Scorer)
    • Sarmiento, Jeremy (Assist)

    Goal! Leif Davis gives Ipswich a 3-2 lead in Ipswich.

    Jeremy Sarmiento instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 85'
    Yellow Card
    • O'Leary, Max

    Max O'Leary (Bristol City) has received a first yellow card.

  • 80'
    Goal !
    • Chaplin, Conor (Scorer)
    • Davis, Leif (Assist)

    Conor Chaplin is on target to level the scores at 2-2.

    Great play from Leif Davis to set up the goal.

  • 79'
    Yellow Card
    • McCrorie, Ross

    Ross McCrorie (Bristol City) gets a yellow card.

  • 78'
    Goal !
    • Conway, Tommy (Scorer)
    • Sykes, Mark (Assist)

    Bristol City's Tommy Conway scores with his head to give his side a 1-2 lead.

    That's a fine assist from Mark Sykes.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Wells, Nahki
    • Conway, Tommy

    Liam Manning is making the team's second substitution at Portman Road Stadium with Tommy Conway replacing Nahki Wells.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Tuanzebe, Axel
    • Clarke, Harrison Thomas

    Harrison Thomas Clarke is replacing Axel Tuanzebe for Ipswich at Portman Road Stadium.

  • 62'
    Goal !
    • Al-Hamadi, Ali (Scorer)
    • Davis, Leif (Assist)

    Ali Al-Hamadi levels the score at 1-1.

    Leif Davis instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Cornick, Harry
    • Sykes, Mark

    Liam Manning (Bristol City) is making a first substitution, with Mark Sykes replacing Harry Cornick.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Harness, Marcus
    • Sarmiento, Jeremy

    Jeremy Sarmiento is replacing Marcus Harness for the home team.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Moore, Kieffer
    • Al-Hamadi, Ali

    The home team have replaced Kieffer Moore with Ali Al-Hamadi. This is the third substitution made today by Kieran McKenna.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Hutchinson, Omari
    • Burns, Wes

    Wes Burns is on a sub for Omari Hutchinson for Ipswich.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Luongo, Massimo
    • Taylor, Jack

    Ipswich make their first substitution with Jack Taylor replacing Massimo Luongo.

  • 54'
    Goal !
    • Mehmeti, Anis (Scorer)
    • Pring, Cameron (Assist)

    Goal! Anis Mehmeti gives Bristol City a 0-1 lead.

    Cameron Pring with an assist there.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Ipswich
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Bristol City
31Hladky40Tuanzebe6Woolfenden15Burgess3Davis5Morsy25Luongo20Hutchinson10Chaplin11Harness24Moore1O'Leary2McCrorie26Vyner16Dickie3Pring8Williams22Gardner-Hickman11Mehmeti12Knight9Cornick21Wells
Bristol City
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Ipswich56%
44% Bristol City
Shots
3Off goal45On goal4

2
Shots blocked
3
4
Corner kicks
5
3
Offsides
0
2
Saves
4
6
Fouls
12
1
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Ipswich vs Bristol City Betting tips

During the last 11 meetings with Ipswich Town playing at home, Ipswich Town have won 6 times, there have been 3 draws while Bristol City have won 2 times. The goal difference is 25-12 in favour of Ipswich Town.
During the last 23 meetings, Ipswich Town have won 10 times, there have been 6 draws while Bristol City have won 7 times. The goal difference is 35-23 in favour of Ipswich Town.
Ipswich Town have a winning streak of 4 matches in Championship.
Did you know that Ipswich Town scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Ipswich Town scores 9% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Bristol City scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Ipswich Town have a winning streak of 4 matches.
Ipswich Town haven't lost in their last 5 games.
Ipswich Town haven't scored in 1 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Bristol City haven't scored in 6 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Ipswich Town's home record this season: 12-4-1.
Leif Davis has assisted the most goals for Ipswich Town with 13. Taylor Gardner Hickman is Bristol City's biggest assister (5).
Sam Morsy has more yellow cards (12) than any other player at Ipswich Town. Cameron Pring has collected 7 for Bristol City.
Ipswich Town have scored at least one goal for 10 consecutive matches.
Bristol City have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Ipswich Town wins 1st half in 47% of their matches, Bristol City in 32% of their matches.
Ipswich Town wins 47% of halftimes, Bristol City wins 32%.
The winner of their last meeting was Ipswich Town.
On their last meeting Ipswich Town won by 1 goals.
When Ipswich Town leads 1-0 at home, they win in 82% of their matches.
When Bristol City leads 0-1 away, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Ipswich Town is down 0-1 home, they win 63% of their matches.
When Bristol City is down 1-0 away, they win 11% of their matches.
In Championship, Ipswich Town has better performance than Bristol City.
Ipswich Town's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Bristol City's.
Bristol City have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Ipswich Town (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Ipswich Town won 1, Bristol City won 3, 1 draws.
Bristol City have lost just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Ipswich Town.
Ipswich Town have won just 1 of their last 5 Championship games against Bristol City.
Ipswich Town scores 1 goals in a match against Bristol City and Bristol City scores 1.6 goals against Ipswich Town (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Ipswich Town and Bristol City is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Ipswich Town and Bristol City is 1.2.
Ipswich Town scores 2.66 goals when playing at home and Bristol City scores 0.93 goals when playing away (on average).
Ipswich Town have a winning streak of 5 matches in Championship.
Ipswich Town have a winning streak of 5 matches.
Ipswich Town haven't lost in their last 6 games.
Ipswich Town have scored at least one goal for 11 consecutive matches.
Bristol City have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches.
Ipswich Town wins 1st half in 46% of their matches, Bristol City in 32% of their matches.
Ipswich Town wins 46% of halftimes, Bristol City wins 32%.
Bristol City have a losing streak of 3 matches in Championship.
Bristol City have lost 3 matches in a row.
Did you know that Ipswich Town scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
If Jason Knight scores against Ipswich Town it will be his 5th goal for Bristol City this season.
The most common end-result when Bristol City leads 1-0 away this season is 1-0.
Bristol City is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/46

News

Head to head

Ipswich
Matches:2
Bristol City
100%
Wins: 2
0%
Draws: 0
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    5 Mar 2024
    IpswichIpswich
    3 : 2
    Bristol CityBristol City
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    25 Oct 2023
    Bristol CityBristol City
    0 : 1
    IpswichIpswich

Form

IpswichIpswich
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Ipswich
    1 : 1
    Middlesbrough
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Ipswich
    0 : 0
    Watford
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Norwich
    1 : 0
    Ipswich
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Ipswich
    3 : 2
    Southampton
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Mar 2024
    Blackburn
    0 : 1
    Ipswich
Bristol CityBristol City
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Norwich
    1 : 1
    Bristol City
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Bristol City
    1 : 1
    Huddersfield
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Bristol City
    5 : 0
    Blackburn
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Sunderland
    0 : 0
    Bristol City
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    0 : 1
    Bristol City

Ipswich vs Bristol City Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Leeds27984490
3Ipswich261164389
4Southampton259104484
...
11Cardiff195204462
12Bristol City1611174459
13Sunderland168204456

Match information

Ipswich Town is set to host Bristol City in an upcoming Championship match on Tuesday, 5 March 2024, at 20:00 UTC. The evening clash will take place at Portman Road Stadium, with the home side currently in 2nd position in the league standings, while Bristol City is in the 13th spot.

The two teams previously met on the 25th of October, 2023, a game which saw Ipswich Town beating Bristol City with a score of 1-0. This result is part of their overall head-to-head record, which shows one win for Ipswich Town, no wins for Bristol City, and no draws between them. Ipswich Town has also been successful as a guest with one away win, whereas Bristol City has yet to secure a win at home or as a guest against Ipswich Town.

The broadcasting of the match is covered by several channels; bet365 will offer a stream to its customers in Great Britain, categorised as a bookmaker stream. For regular streaming options, NOW and SKY GO have the rights to show the game in Great Britain. Traditional TV coverage is provided by Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event, with the transmission also being available in Great Britain.

As for match predictions, there is a 60.45% chance of a home team victory, a 20.8% chance of a draw, and an 18.74% chance for an away team win. Bookmaker bet365 also reflects this outlook in their odds, offering 1.57 for Ipswich Town to win, 4.00 for a draw, and 5.75 for a Bristol City victory.