1. Football today
  2. Championship
  3. Huddersfield vs Leeds

Helik (45')
Bamford (67')

How to watch Huddersfield vs Leeds online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Headley, Jaheim

    At John Smith's Stadium, Jaheim Headley has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Firpo, Junior
    • Anthony, Jaidon

    The away team replace Junior Firpo with Jaidon Anthony.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Burgzorg, Delano
    • Koroma, Josh

    Andre Breitenreiter (Huddersfield) is making a fourth substitution, with Josh Koroma replacing Delano Burgzorg.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Spencer, Brodie
    • Headley, Jaheim

    Jaheim Headley is on a sub for Brodie Spencer for Huddersfield.

  • 67'
    Goal !
    • Bamford, Patrick (Scorer)
    • Roberts, Connor (Assist)

    Goal! Patrick Bamford equalizes to bring the score to 1-1.

    That's a fine assist from Connor Roberts.

  • 63'
    Yellow Card
    • Rutter, Georginio

    Georginio Rutter (Leeds United) has received a yellow card from Andrew Kitchen.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Gray, Archie
    • Roberts, Connor

    Connor Roberts is replacing Archie Gray for the away team.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Gnonto, Degnand Wilfried
    • James, Daniel

    Daniel Farke (Leeds United) is making a second substitution, with Daniel James replacing Degnand Wilfried Gnonto.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Kamara, Glen
    • Piroe, Joel

    Daniel Farke is making the team's first substitution at John Smith's Stadium with Joel Piroe replacing Glen Kamara.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Ward, Danny
    • Matos, Alex

    Alex Matos is replacing Danny Ward for Huddersfield at John Smith's Stadium.

  • 27'
    Substitution
    • Nakayama, Yuta
    • Helik, Michal

    The home team have replaced Yuta Nakayama with Michal Helik. This is the first substitution made today by Andre Breitenreiter.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Helik, Michal (Scorer)

    Michal Helik puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 1-0.

  • 39'
    Yellow Card
    • Pearson, Matty

    Matty Pearson (Huddersfield) has received a first yellow card.

  • 38'
    Yellow Card
    • Kasumu, David

    Huddersfield's David Kasumu has been booked in Huddersfield.

  • 20'
    Yellow Card
    • Hogg, Jonathan

    Jonathan Hogg for Huddersfield has been booked by Andrew Kitchen and receives a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

    The whistle has gone to start the match.

Line-ups

Huddersfield
(3-5-2)
(4-2-3-1)
Leeds
1Nicholls4Pearson32Lees33Nakayama14Thomas18Kasumu6Hogg8Rudoni17Spencer25Ward7Burgzorg1Meslier22Gray14Rodon4Ampadu3Firpo44Gruev8Kamara29Gnonto24Rutter10Summerville9Bamford
Leeds
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Huddersfield23%
77% Leeds
Shots
2Off goal60On goal2

3
Shots blocked
4
7
Corner kicks
7
0
Offsides
2
0
Saves
0
7
Fouls
10
4
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Huddersfield vs Leeds Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings with Huddersfield Town playing at home, Huddersfield Town have won 4 times, there have been 1 draws while Leeds United have won 4 times. The goal difference is 16-12 in favour of Leeds United.
During the last 20 meetings, Huddersfield Town have won 8 times, there have been 2 draws while Leeds United have won 10 times. The goal difference is 40-25 in favour of Leeds United.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 9 matches in Championship.
Did you know that Huddersfield Town scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Leeds United scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Leeds United have a winning streak of 6 matches.
Leeds United haven't lost in their last 12 games.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 6 matches away from home.
Huddersfield Town haven't won any of their last 3 games against Leeds United.
Huddersfield Town haven't scored in 4 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Leeds United haven't scored in 5 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Michal Helik is Huddersfield Town's top scorer with 8 goals. Crysencio Summerville has scored 15 times for Leeds United.
Sorba Thomas has assisted the most goals for Huddersfield Town with 9. Georginio Rutter is Leeds United's biggest assister (10).
Huddersfield Town have scored at least one goal for 8 consecutive matches.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 12 consecutive matches.
Huddersfield Town wins 1st half in 22% of their matches, Leeds United in 36% of their matches.
Huddersfield Town wins 22% of halftimes, Leeds United wins 36%.
The winner of their last meeting was Leeds United.
On their last meeting Leeds United won by 3 goals.
When Huddersfield Town leads 1-0 at home, they win in 61% of their matches.
When Leeds United leads 0-1 away, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Huddersfield Town is down 0-1 home, they win 9% of their matches.
When Leeds United is down 1-0 away, they win 13% of their matches.
In Championship, Leeds United has better performance than Huddersfield Town.
Leeds United's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Huddersfield Town's.
In the last 5 meetings Huddersfield Town won 2, Leeds United won 3, 0 draws.
Huddersfield Town scores 0.8 goals in a match against Leeds United and Leeds United scores 1.8 goals against Huddersfield Town (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Huddersfield Town and Leeds United is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Huddersfield Town and Leeds United is 1.4.
Huddersfield Town scores 1.31 goals when playing at home and Leeds United scores 1.53 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Huddersfield Town scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 13 consecutive matches.
When Leeds United leads 0-1 away, they win in 80% of their matches.
Huddersfield Town scores 1.31 goals when playing at home and Leeds United scores 1.55 goals when playing away (on average).
If Sorba Thomas scores against Leeds United it will be his 5th goal for Huddersfield Town this season.
The most common end-result when Huddersfield Town leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-1.
Huddersfield Town is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/37

News

Head to head

Huddersfield
Matches:2
Leeds
0%
Wins: 0
50%
Draws: 1
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    HuddersfieldHuddersfield
    1 : 1
    LeedsLeeds
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    28 Oct 2023
    LeedsLeeds
    4 : 1
    HuddersfieldHuddersfield

Form

HuddersfieldHuddersfield
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Huddersfield
    0 : 4
    Swansea
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Bristol City
    1 : 1
    Huddersfield
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Apr 2024
    Preston
    4 : 1
    Huddersfield
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Huddersfield
    1 : 0
    Millwall
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Stoke
    1 : 1
    Huddersfield
LeedsLeeds
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    0 : 1
    Blackburn
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    0 : 0
    Sunderland
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Coventry
    2 : 1
    Leeds
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    3 : 1
    Hull
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    29 Mar 2024
    Watford
    2 : 2
    Leeds

Huddersfield vs Leeds Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Ipswich261164389
3Leeds26984387
4Southampton25994384
...
22Birmingham1210224446
23Huddersfield917184444
24Rotherham412284424

Match information

Huddersfield Town is set to face Leeds United in an upcoming Championship match scheduled for Saturday, 2 March 2024, at 12:30 UTC. The encounter will take place at the John Smith's Stadium. Huddersfield Town is currently in the 19th position in the league standings, while Leeds United is placed 2nd.

The last match between these two teams occurred on 28 October 2023, where Leeds United secured a victory with a scoreline of 4-1. Considering their previous meetings, these clubs have faced each other once before, with Leeds United winning that fixture, thus establishing a head-to-head statistic of one win for Leeds United, zero for Huddersfield Town, and no draws.

Huddersfield Town has not won any home or away games against Leeds United in their head-to-head record. However, Leeds United has a record of one win at home in their encounters with Huddersfield Town.

The match will be available for viewing on multiple platforms. Bookmaker bet365 will be streaming the game in the United Kingdom. It will also be streamed on NOW and SKY GO in the United Kingdom. For television viewers, the match will be broadcast on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event in the United Kingdom.

According to predictions for the matchup, Huddersfield Town has a 20.99% chance of winning, with a 22.65% probability for a draw, and Leeds United holds a higher winning chance of 56.36%. The betting odds from bet365 are placed at 6 for a Huddersfield Town win, 4.2 for a draw, and 1.55 for a Leeds United win.