1. Football today
  2. Eredivisie
  3. PEC Zwolle vs FC Twente

How to watch PEC Zwolle vs FC Twente online & on TV, head to head and predictions

PEC Zwolle is set to host FC Twente Enschede in an Eredivisie match on Sunday, 19 May 2024, with a kickoff time at 13:30. The match will take place at the Mac3Park Stadion.


PEC Zwolle vs FC Twente
Ad
0:00:00
Fubo_tv
Live streaming available

Sign in and watch live Champions League, La Liga, Premier League, MLS, Ligue 1, Liga MX and many others leagues and tournaments.

Where To Watch PEC Zwolle vs FC Twente:

You can watch the match between PEC Zwolle and FC Twente Enschede on bet365 in the United Kingdom.

Streams:

bet365
Watch
Match feed:

PEC Zwolle vs FC Twente Betting tips

The most common result of matches between PEC Zwolle and FC Twente Enschede when PEC Zwolle is playing at home is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between PEC Zwolle and FC Twente Enschede is 1-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 11 meetings with PEC Zwolle playing at home, PEC Zwolle have won 4 times, there have been 4 draws while FC Twente Enschede have won 3 times. The goal difference is 13-12 in favour of PEC Zwolle.
During the last 25 meetings, PEC Zwolle have won 4 times, there have been 9 draws while FC Twente Enschede have won 12 times. The goal difference is 40-24 in favour of FC Twente Enschede.
Did you know that PEC Zwolle scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that PEC Zwolle scores 5% of their goals between the minutes 0-15? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that FC Twente Enschede scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
PEC Zwolle haven't won any of their last 3 games against FC Twente Enschede.
PEC Zwolle haven't scored in 3 of their 16 home matches in Eredivisie this season.
FC Twente Enschede haven't scored in 4 of their 16 away matches in Eredivisie this season.
Younes Namli has assisted the most goals for PEC Zwolle with 6. Daan Rots is FC Twente Enschede's biggest assister (10).
Anselmo Garcia MacNulty has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at PEC Zwolle. Robin Propper has collected 7 for FC Twente Enschede.
PEC Zwolle have conceded a goal in each of their last 13 matches.
FC Twente Enschede have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
PEC Zwolle wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, FC Twente Enschede in 46% of their matches.
PEC Zwolle wins 24% of halftimes, FC Twente Enschede wins 46%.
The winner of their last meeting was FC Twente Enschede.
On their last meeting FC Twente Enschede won by 2 goals.
When PEC Zwolle leads 1-0 at home, they win in 62% of their matches.
When FC Twente Enschede leads 0-1 away, they win in 58% of their matches.
When PEC Zwolle is down 0-1 home, they win 10% of their matches.
When FC Twente Enschede is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
FC Twente Enschede have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against PEC Zwolle (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings PEC Zwolle won 1, FC Twente Enschede won 4, 0 draws.
FC Twente Enschede have lost just 1 of their last 5 Eredivisie games against PEC Zwolle.
PEC Zwolle have won just 1 of their last 5 Eredivisie games against FC Twente Enschede.
PEC Zwolle scores 0.8 goals in a match against FC Twente Enschede and FC Twente Enschede scores 2.4 goals against PEC Zwolle (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between PEC Zwolle and FC Twente Enschede is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between PEC Zwolle and FC Twente Enschede is 1.8.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Eredivisie.
Both teams lost their last match.
PEC Zwolle scores 1.15 goals when playing at home and FC Twente Enschede scores 1.76 goals when playing away (on average).
In Eredivisie, FC Twente Enschede has better performance than PEC Zwolle.
FC Twente Enschede's performance of the last 5 matches is better than PEC Zwolle's.
Lennart Thy is PEC Zwolle's top scorer with 12 goals. Sem Steijn has scored 17 times for FC Twente Enschede.
Did you know that PEC Zwolle scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that FC Twente Enschede scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Anselmo Garcia MacNulty has more yellow cards (10) than any other player at PEC Zwolle. Robin Propper has collected 7 for FC Twente Enschede.
Lennart Thy is PEC Zwolle's top scorer with 13 goals. Sem Steijn has scored 17 times for FC Twente Enschede.
1/39

PEC Zwolle vs FC Twente Predictions

Bookmakers predict that FC Twente Enschede has the highest chance of winning against PEC Zwolle with odds of 1.27, reflecting a probability of 53.27%. PEC Zwolle's win is considered less likely at odds of 10, with their win chance at 24.34%, while the chances of a draw are set at 22.38% with odds of 6.

Full-time result1x2
Probability24%22%53%
Odds1061.27
Correct Score1-20-20-1
Probability10%8%8%
Odds9810
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability60%40%
Odds1.42.88
BTTSYesNo
Probability60%40%
Odds1.752
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

In the last 6 meetings between FC Twente Enschede and PEC Zwolle, FC Twente Enschede won 5 matches while PEC Zwolle won 1 match. FC Twente Enschede secured 4 victories at home, and 1 victory as a guest, while PEC Zwolle won 1 match at home and none as a guest.

PEC Zwolle
Matches:6
FC Twente
17%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
83%
Wins: 5
Recent meetings
  1. Flag NLDEredivisie
    20 Aug 2023
    FC TwenteFC Twente
    3 : 1
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    19 Mar 2022
    FC TwenteFC Twente
    1 : 0
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    18 Dec 2021
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
    1 : 3
    FC TwenteFC Twente
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    10 Apr 2021
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
    1 : 0
    FC TwenteFC Twente
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    31 Oct 2020
    FC TwenteFC Twente
    5 : 1
    PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle

Form

PEC Zwolle's recent matches include a 1-1 draw against RKC Waalwijk and a 3-1 victory over Heracles Almelo. Meanwhile, FC Twente Enschede's latest results feature a 7-2 win against FC Volendam and a 2-1 loss to AZ Alkmaar.

PEC ZwollePEC Zwolle
  1. Flag NLDEredivisie
    12 May 2024
    RKC Waalwijk
    1 : 1
    PEC Zwolle
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    5 May 2024
    Feyenoord
    5 : 0
    PEC Zwolle
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    28 Apr 2024
    PEC Zwolle
    3 : 1
    Heracles
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    14 Apr 2024
    NEC Nijmegen
    2 : 2
    PEC Zwolle
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    6 Apr 2024
    PEC Zwolle
    2 : 1
    Excelsior
FC TwenteFC Twente
  1. Flag NLDEredivisie
    12 May 2024
    FC Twente
    7 : 2
    FC Volendam
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    5 May 2024
    AZ
    2 : 1
    FC Twente
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    24 Apr 2024
    FC Twente
    3 : 1
    Almere City FC
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    14 Apr 2024
    Ajax
    2 : 1
    FC Twente
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    6 Apr 2024
    FC Twente
    2 : 0
    Fortuna Sittard

PEC Zwolle vs FC Twente Standings

PEC Zwolle is currently in 12th position while FC Twente Enschede is in 3rd position in the standings.

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Feyenoord25623381
3FC Twente20673366
4AZ19773364
...
11Fortuna Sittard910143337
12PEC Zwolle99153336
13Almere City FC713133334

Match information