1. Football today
  2. Eredivisie
  3. FC Twente vs Fortuna Sittard

Van Wolfswinkel (86') Fofana (52')

How to watch FC Twente vs Fortuna Sittard online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 86'
    Goal !
    • Van Wolfswinkel, Ricky (Scorer)
    • Eiting, Carel (Assist)

    Great finish from Ricky Van Wolfswinkel to give Enschede a 2-0 lead.

    Carel Eiting with an assist there.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Kjolo, Mathias
    • Eiting, Carel

    Joseph Oosting is making the team's fifth substitution at Grolsch Veste Stadium with Carel Eiting replacing Mathias Kjolo.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Ozyakup, Oguzhan
    • Peterson, Kristoffer

    Oguzhan Ozyakup, who was grimacing earlier, has been substituted. Kristoffer Peterson is the substitute for Sittard.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Dijks, Mitchell
    • Loreintz, Rosier

    Sittard make their fourth substitution with Rosier Loreintz replacing Mitchell Dijks.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Steijn, Sem
    • Salah-Eddine, Anass

    Anass Salah-Eddine is on a sub for Sem Steijn for Enschede.

  • 69'
    Substitution
    • Hilgers, Mees
    • Bruns, Max

    Max Bruns is replacing Mees Hilgers for Enschede at Grolsch Veste Stadium.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Lonwijk, Justin

    Justin Lonwijk (Sittard) has received a first yellow card.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Oratmangoen, Ragnar
    • Lonwijk, Justin

    Danny Buijs (Sittard) is making a third substitution, with Justin Lonwijk replacing Ragnar Oratmangoen.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Sierhuis, Kaj
    • Da Cruz, Alessio

    The away team have replaced Kaj Sierhuis with Alessio Da Cruz. This is the second substitution made today by Danny Buijs.

  • 57'
    Yellow Card
    • Sierhuis, Kaj

    Kaj Sierhuis is booked for the away team.

  • 52'
    Goal !
    • Fofana, Sadik (Scorer)
    • Steijn, Sem (Assist)

    Sadik Fofana scores to make it 1-0 at Grolsch Veste Stadium.

    Sem Steijn instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Sampsted, Alfons
    • Unuvar, Naci

    Enschede make their second substitution with Naci Unuvar replacing Alfons Sampsted.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Smal, Gijs
    • Regeer, Youri

    The home team replace Gijs Smal with Youri Regeer.

  • 38'
    Substitution
    • Halilovic, Alen
    • Fofana, Sadik

    Sadik Fofana is replacing Alen Halilovic for the away team.

  • 14'
    Yellow Card
    • Guth, Rodrigo

    Rodrigo Guth (Sittard) gets a yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

FC Twente
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Fortuna Sittard
1Unnerstall12Sampsted2Hilgers3Propper5Smal4Kjolo23Sadilek11Rots14Steijn18Vlap9Van Wolfswinkel99Verrips12Pinto14Guth2Voet35Dijks6Duarte15Ozyakup34Oratmangoen10Halilovic7Cordoba9Sierhuis
Fortuna Sittard
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
FC Twente70%
30% Fortuna Sittard
Shots
4Off goal17On goal1

5
Shots blocked
0
7
Corner kicks
0
1
Offsides
1
1
Saves
6
9
Fouls
10
0
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

FC Twente vs Fortuna Sittard Betting tips

During the last 11 meetings with FC Twente Enschede playing at home, FC Twente Enschede have won 7 times, there have been 3 draws while Fortuna Sittard have won 1 times. The goal difference is 20-9 in favour of FC Twente Enschede.
During the last 24 meetings, FC Twente Enschede have won 13 times, there have been 6 draws while Fortuna Sittard have won 5 times. The goal difference is 42-24 in favour of FC Twente Enschede.
Last season FC Twente Enschede won both games against Fortuna Sittard (3-0 at home and 3-0 away).
Did you know that FC Twente Enschede scores 37% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Fortuna Sittard scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Fortuna Sittard haven't won any of their last 3 games against FC Twente Enschede.
FC Twente Enschede haven't scored in 2 of their 14 home matches in Eredivisie this season.
Fortuna Sittard haven't scored in 8 of their 14 away matches in Eredivisie this season.
Sem Steijn is FC Twente Enschede's top scorer with 12 goals. Kaj Sierhuis has scored 11 times for Fortuna Sittard.
Daan Rots has assisted the most goals for FC Twente Enschede with 7. Ivo Pinto is Fortuna Sittard's biggest assister (5).
Robin Propper has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at FC Twente Enschede. Rodrigo Guth has collected 6 for Fortuna Sittard.
FC Twente Enschede wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Fortuna Sittard in 17% of their matches.
FC Twente Enschede wins 40% of halftimes, Fortuna Sittard wins 17%.
The winner of their last meeting was FC Twente Enschede.
On their last meeting FC Twente Enschede won by 3 goals.
When FC Twente Enschede leads 1-0 at home, they win in 83% of their matches.
When Fortuna Sittard leads 0-1 away, they win in 85% of their matches.
When FC Twente Enschede is down 0-1 home, they win 50% of their matches.
When Fortuna Sittard is down 1-0 away, they win 5% of their matches.
In Eredivisie, Fortuna Sittard has better performance than FC Twente Enschede.
In the last 5 meetings FC Twente Enschede won 3, Fortuna Sittard won 2, 0 draws.
FC Twente Enschede scores 2.2 goals in a match against Fortuna Sittard and Fortuna Sittard scores 0.8 goals against FC Twente Enschede (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between FC Twente Enschede and Fortuna Sittard is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between FC Twente Enschede and Fortuna Sittard is 1.4.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
FC Twente Enschede scores 2.36 goals when playing at home and Fortuna Sittard scores 0.7 goals when playing away (on average).
FC Twente Enschede's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Fortuna Sittard's.
Fortuna Sittard has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Eredivisie.
Both teams lost their last match.
In Eredivisie, FC Twente Enschede have 3 successive home wins.
Did you know that FC Twente Enschede scores 6% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
FC Twente Enschede have won 3 home matches in a row.
In Eredivisie, FC Twente Enschede has better performance than Fortuna Sittard.
Did you know that FC Twente Enschede scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Daan Rots has assisted the most goals for FC Twente Enschede with 8. Ivo Pinto is Fortuna Sittard's biggest assister (5).
FC Twente Enschede wins 1st half in 42% of their matches, Fortuna Sittard in 17% of their matches.
FC Twente Enschede wins 42% of halftimes, Fortuna Sittard wins 17%.
Did you know that Fortuna Sittard scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that FC Twente Enschede scores 34% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
1/40

News

Head to head

FC Twente
Matches:10
Fortuna Sittard
70%
Wins: 7
0%
Draws: 0
30%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag NLDEredivisie
    6 Apr 2024
    FC TwenteFC Twente
    2 : 0
    Fortuna SittardFortuna Sittard
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    8 Oct 2023
    Fortuna SittardFortuna Sittard
    0 : 3
    FC TwenteFC Twente
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    11 Mar 2023
    Fortuna SittardFortuna Sittard
    0 : 3
    FC TwenteFC Twente
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    14 Aug 2022
    FC TwenteFC Twente
    3 : 0
    Fortuna SittardFortuna Sittard
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    7 May 2022
    FC TwenteFC Twente
    1 : 2
    Fortuna SittardFortuna Sittard

Form

FC TwenteFC Twente
  1. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    6 Jul 2024
    FC Twente
    2 : 2
    St. Truidense VV
  2. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    28 Jun 2024
    FC Twente
    2 : 2
    Motherwell
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    19 May 2024
    PEC Zwolle
    1 : 2
    FC Twente
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    12 May 2024
    FC Twente
    7 : 2
    FC Volendam
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    5 May 2024
    AZ
    2 : 1
    FC Twente
Fortuna SittardFortuna Sittard
  1. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    6 Jul 2024
    Fortuna Sittard
    5 : 2
    Helmond Sport
  2. Flag NLDEredivisie
    19 May 2024
    Heracles
    0 : 0
    Fortuna Sittard
  3. Flag NLDEredivisie
    12 May 2024
    Fortuna Sittard
    1 : 1
    PSV
  4. Flag NLDEredivisie
    3 May 2024
    Fortuna Sittard
    0 : 0
    Go Ahead Eagles
  5. Flag NLDEredivisie
    28 Apr 2024
    Vitesse
    3 : 2
    Fortuna Sittard

Match information

FC Twente Enschede will host Fortuna Sittard in an Eredivisie match scheduled for Saturday, 6 April 2024. The game is set to kick off at 20:00 UTC at Grolsch Veste Stadium. FC Twente Enschede currently occupies the 3rd position in the league standings, while Fortuna Sittard is in the 10th spot.

The two teams last faced each other on 8 October 2023, where FC Twente Enschede emerged victorious with a 3-0 win over Fortuna Sittard. Historically, this will be their 10th meeting. FC Twente Enschede has won 6 times, and Fortuna Sittard has claimed victory in 3 matches, with no games ending in a draw. At home, FC Twente Enschede has won 3 times, and as guests, they've also won 3 times. Fortuna Sittard has won twice at home and once as the visiting team in the head-to-head stats.

For fans wanting to catch the action live, the match will be streamed through the bookmaker channel bet365 in the United Kingdom. It's important to note that streaming on bet365 may require an active account or a bet placed on the event.

In terms of predictions, FC Twente Enschede has been given a 75.31% chance of winning, while the probability of a draw stands at 15.88%, and Fortuna Sittard has an 8.81% chance to win according to the odds. The bet365 odds favor FC Twente Enschede with odds of 1.36, draw at 5, and Fortuna Sittard at 7.