1. Football today
  2. Major League Soccer
  3. San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Cincinnati

How to watch San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Cincinnati online & on TV, head to head and predictions

The San Jose Earthquakes are set to host FC Cincinnati in a Major League Soccer match on Sunday, 16 June 2024, at 03:30. The game will take place at Earthquakes Stadium.


San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Cincinnati
Ad
0:00:00
Fubo_tv
Live streaming available

Sign in and watch live Champions League, La Liga, Premier League, MLS, Ligue 1, Liga MX and many others leagues and tournaments.

Where To Watch San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Cincinnati:

You can watch the match between San Jose Earthquakes and FC Cincinnati on BBC iPlayer, BBC One, and bet365 in the United Kingdom.

Streams:

bet365
Watch

On TV:

ESPN+
Watch
Match feed:

San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Cincinnati Betting tips

Did you know that San Jose Earthquakes scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Did you know that FC Cincinnati scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
San Jose Earthquakes haven't won in their last 5 games.
FC Cincinnati have a winning streak of 4 matches away from home.
San Jose Earthquakes haven't scored in 3 of their 7 home matches in MLS this season.
FC Cincinnati haven't scored in 0 of their 8 away matches in MLS this season.
FC Cincinnati's away record this season: 6-1-1.
Amahl Pellegrino is San Jose Earthquakes's top scorer with 5 goals. Luciano Acosta has scored 7 times for FC Cincinnati.
Cristian Espinoza has assisted the most goals for San Jose Earthquakes with 9. Luciano Acosta is FC Cincinnati's biggest assister (9).
San Jose Earthquakes have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
San Jose Earthquakes wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, FC Cincinnati in 26% of their matches.
San Jose Earthquakes wins 23% of halftimes, FC Cincinnati wins 26%.
The winner of their last meeting was FC Cincinnati.
On their last meeting FC Cincinnati won by 6 goals.
When San Jose Earthquakes leads 1-0 at home, they win in 71% of their matches.
When FC Cincinnati leads 0-1 away, they win in 100% of their matches.
When San Jose Earthquakes is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches.
When FC Cincinnati is down 1-0 away, they win 38% of their matches.
In MLS, FC Cincinnati has better performance than San Jose Earthquakes.
FC Cincinnati's performance of the last 5 matches is better than San Jose Earthquakes's.
Both teams haven't won their last match in MLS.
Both teams lost their last match.
San Jose Earthquakes scores 1.16 goals when playing at home and FC Cincinnati scores 1.57 goals when playing away (on average).
1/23

San Jose Earthquakes vs FC Cincinnati Predictions

Bookmakers predict that the San Jose Earthquakes have a 43% chance of winning, while FC Cincinnati has a 32.6% chance, and there is a 24.4% chance of a draw. The odds from bet365 reflect this, offering 2.75 for a San Jose Earthquakes win, 3.6 for a draw, and 2.4 for an FC Cincinnati win.

Full-time result1x2
Probability43%24%33%
Odds2.883.62.35
Correct Score2-11-21-0
Probability9%8%8%
Odds119.512
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability56%44%
Odds1.62.3
BTTSYesNo
Probability59%41%
Odds1.532.38
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

In their only meeting, FC Cincinnati won against San Jose Earthquakes with a score of 6-0. In head-to-head statistics, FC Cincinnati has won 1 match while San Jose Earthquakes has yet to secure a win, with 0 draws. FC Cincinnati has claimed a victory at home, while San Jose Earthquakes has no wins in both home and away matches.

San Jose Earthquakes
Matches:1
FC Cincinnati
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    10 Sep 2022
    FC CincinnatiFC Cincinnati
    6 : 0
    San Jose EarthquakesSan Jose Earthquakes

Form

San Jose Earthquakes recently lost 5-1 to New York City FC, drew 1-1 with Austin FC, and lost 4-3 to Sacramento Republic FC. FC Cincinnati recently lost 2-0 to Nashville SC, won 4-3 against Toronto FC, and won 3-1 against Saint Louis City SC.

San Jose EarthquakesSan Jose Earthquakes
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    1 Jun 2024
    New York City FC
    5 : 1
    San Jose Earthquakes
  2. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    26 May 2024
    San Jose Earthquakes
    1 : 1
    Austin FC
  3. Flag USAUS Open Cup
    22 May 2024
    Sacramento Republic FC
    4 : 3
    San Jose Earthquakes
  4. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    19 May 2024
    San Jose Earthquakes
    0 : 1
    Orlando City SC
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    16 May 2024
    Portland Timbers
    4 : 2
    San Jose Earthquakes
FC CincinnatiFC Cincinnati
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    30 May 2024
    FC Cincinnati
    0 : 2
    Nashville SC
  2. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    26 May 2024
    Toronto FC
    3 : 4
    FC Cincinnati
  3. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    19 May 2024
    FC Cincinnati
    3 : 1
    Saint Louis City SC
  4. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    16 May 2024
    FC Cincinnati
    1 : 0
    Atlanta United FC
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    12 May 2024
    Columbus Crew
    1 : 2
    FC Cincinnati

Match information