1. Soccer Streams
  2. Major League Soccer
  3. Columbus Crew vs DC United

Morris (87')
Benteke (61')

How to watch Columbus Crew vs DC United online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Benteke, Christian

    Christian Benteke (DC United) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Rossi, Diego
    • Jones, Derrick

    Wilfried Nancy is making the team's fourth substitution at Lower.com Field with Derrick Jones replacing Diego Rossi.

  • 87'
    Goal !
    • Morris, Aidan (Scorer)

    Goal! Aidan Morris equalizes to bring the score to 1-1.

  • 79'
    Yellow Card
    • Herrera, Aaron

    Aaron Herrera (DC United) gets a yellow card.

  • 75'
    Red Card
    • Hernandez, Cucho

    Cucho Hernandez (Columbus) is red-carded and dismissed.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Stroud, Jared
    • Pirani, Gabriel

    Gabriel Pirani is replacing Jared Stroud for DC United at Lower.com Field.

  • 61'
    Goal !
    • Benteke, Christian (Scorer)
    • Stroud, Jared (Assist)

    Christian Benteke puts the ball in the net and the away team now lead 0-1.

    Jared Stroud with an assist there.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Arfsten, Maximilian
    • Farsi, Mohamed Ramzdine

    The home team have replaced Maximilian Arfsten with Mohamed Ramzdine Farsi. This is the third substitution made today by Wilfried Nancy.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Ku-DiPietro, Theodore
    • Santos, Pedro

    Pedro Santos is on a sub for Theodore Ku-DiPietro for DC United.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Hopkins, Jackson
    • Peltola, Matti

    DC United make their first substitution with Matti Peltola replacing Jackson Hopkins.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Hinestroza, Marino
    • Russell-Rowe, Jacen

    The home team replace Marino Hinestroza with Jacen Russell-Rowe.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Sands, Will
    • Yeboah, Yaw

    Yaw Yeboah is replacing Will Sands for the home team.

  • 44'
    Yellow Card
    • Rossi, Diego

    Diego Rossi is booked for the home team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Columbus Crew
(3-4-2-1)
(4-2-3-1)
DC United
28Schulte31Moreira21Cheberko18Amundsen27Arfsten6Nagbe8Morris3Sands11Hinestroza10Rossi9Hernandez24Bono22Herrera97McVey3Bartlett12Antley43Klich25Hopkins8Stroud21Ku-DiPietro11Dajome20Benteke
DC United
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Columbus Crew66%
34% DC United
Shots
2Off goal15On goal4

2
Shots blocked
5
2
Corner kicks
3
4
Offsides
1
3
Saves
4
6
Fouls
15
1
Yellow cards
2
1
Red cards
0

Columbus Crew vs DC United Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Columbus Crew and DC United is 1-1. 8 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 26 meetings with Columbus Crew playing at home, Columbus Crew have won 15 times, there have been 6 draws while DC United have won 5 times. The goal difference is 42-19 in favour of Columbus Crew.
During the last 56 meetings, Columbus Crew have won 24 times, there have been 13 draws while DC United have won 19 times. The goal difference is 80-69 in favour of Columbus Crew.
Last season Columbus Crew won both games against DC United (2-0 at home and 2-0 away).
In MLS, Columbus Crew have 3 successive home wins.
Columbus Crew haven't lost in any of their last 12 home matches.
DC United haven't won in their last 4 games.
DC United haven't won any of their last 9 away matches.
Columbus Crew haven't scored in 0 of their 3 home matches in MLS this season.
DC United haven't scored in 1 of their 3 away matches in MLS this season.
Columbus Crew's home record this season: 3-0-0.
DC United's away record this season: 0-3-0.
Cucho Hernandez is Columbus Crew's top scorer with 3 goals. Christian Benteke has scored 4 times for DC United.
Columbus Crew wins 1st half in 44% of their matches, DC United in 15% of their matches.
Columbus Crew wins 44% of halftimes, DC United wins 15%.
The winner of their last meeting was Columbus Crew.
On their last meeting Columbus Crew won by 2 goals.
When Columbus Crew leads 1-0 at home, they win in 88% of their matches.
When DC United leads 0-1 away, they win in 83% of their matches.
When Columbus Crew is down 0-1 home, they win 37% of their matches.
When DC United is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In MLS, Columbus Crew has better performance than DC United.
Columbus Crew's performance of the last 5 matches is better than DC United's.
Columbus Crew have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against DC United (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Columbus Crew won 4, DC United won 0, 1 draws.
Columbus Crew have lost just 0 of their last 5 MLS games against DC United.
DC United have won just 0 of their last 5 MLS games against Columbus Crew.
Columbus Crew scores 2.4 goals in a match against DC United and DC United scores 0.6 goals against Columbus Crew (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Columbus Crew and DC United is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Columbus Crew and DC United is 1.4.
Both teams haven't won their last match in MLS.
Columbus Crew scores 2.16 goals when playing at home and DC United scores 1 goals when playing away (on average).
Columbus Crew haven't lost in any of their last 13 home matches.
Columbus Crew wins 1st half in 42% of their matches, DC United in 15% of their matches.
Columbus Crew wins 42% of halftimes, DC United wins 15%.
When Columbus Crew is down 0-1 home, they win 33% of their matches.
Columbus Crew scores 2.12 goals when playing at home and DC United scores 1 goals when playing away (on average).
Malte Amundsen has more yellow cards (2) than any other player at Columbus Crew. Mateusz Klich has collected 4 for DC United.
1/38

News

Columbus Crew vs DC United Head to head

Columbus Crew
Matches:11
DC United
45%
Wins: 5
18%
Draws: 2
36%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    6 Apr 2024
    Columbus CrewColumbus Crew
    1 : 1
    DC UnitedDC United
  2. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    8 Apr 2023
    DC UnitedDC United
    0 : 2
    Columbus CrewColumbus Crew
  3. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    4 Mar 2023
    Columbus CrewColumbus Crew
    2 : 0
    DC UnitedDC United
  4. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    13 Jul 2022
    DC UnitedDC United
    2 : 2
    Columbus CrewColumbus Crew
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    30 Apr 2022
    Columbus CrewColumbus Crew
    3 : 0
    DC UnitedDC United

Columbus Crew vs DC United Form

Columbus CrewColumbus Crew
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    13 Apr 2024
    Real Salt Lake
    0 : 0
    Columbus Crew
  2. Flag nullCONCACAF Champions League
    9 Apr 2024
    Tigres
    1 : 1
    Columbus Crew
  3. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    6 Apr 2024
    Columbus Crew
    1 : 1
    DC United
  4. Flag nullCONCACAF Champions League
    2 Apr 2024
    Columbus Crew
    1 : 1
    Tigres
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    30 Mar 2024
    Nashville SC
    2 : 2
    Columbus Crew
DC UnitedDC United
  1. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    13 Apr 2024
    DC United
    2 : 3
    Orlando City SC
  2. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    6 Apr 2024
    Columbus Crew
    1 : 1
    DC United
  3. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    30 Mar 2024
    DC United
    1 : 0
    CF Montreal
  4. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    23 Mar 2024
    Saint Louis City SC
    2 : 2
    DC United
  5. Flag USAMajor League Soccer
    16 Mar 2024
    DC United
    1 : 3
    Inter Miami

Match information

Columbus Crew is set to face DC United in a Major League Soccer match scheduled for Sunday, 7 April 2024. The game is slated to start at 00:30 UTC and will take place at Lower.com Field.

Columbus Crew, currently 3rd in the league standings, have the home advantage against DC United, who are positioned 8th. The previous encounter between these teams was on 8 April 2023, where Columbus Crew came out on top with a 2-0 victory.

The historical head-to-head record shows Columbus Crew has won 5 out of 10 meetings, while DC United has secured 4 victories, and there has been 1 draw. At home, Columbus Crew holds 3 wins, compared to their 2 wins as guests. For DC United, they have achieved 2 wins at home and 2 as visitors.

There are no transmissions listed for the upcoming match. Predictions indicate a 64.5% chance of a win for the home team, a 19.9% likelihood of a draw, and a 15.6% chance that the away team will prevail.