1. Soccer Streams
  2. Championship
  3. Plymouth Argyle vs Coventry

Miller (68') Whittaker (54')
Kitching (90') Simms (65')

How to watch Plymouth Argyle vs Coventry online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Goal !
    • Kitching, Liam (Scorer)

    Liam Kitching grabs a goal to bring things level at 2-2 at Home Park.

  • 89'
    Substitution
    • Whittaker, Morgan
    • Houghton, Jordan

    Plymouth make their fifth substitution with Jordan Houghton replacing Morgan Whittaker.

  • 85'
    Yellow Card
    • Thomas, Bobby

    At Home Park, Bobby Thomas has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Latibeaudiere, Joel
    • Eccles, Josh

    Mark Robins (Coventry) is making a third substitution, with Josh Eccles replacing Joel Latibeaudiere.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Phillips, Ashley
    • Pleguezuelo, Julio

    The home team replace Ashley Phillips with Julio Pleguezuelo.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Hardie, Ryan
    • Waine, Ben

    Ben Waine is replacing Ryan Hardie for the home team.

  • 75'
    Yellow Card
    • Latibeaudiere, Joel

    Joel Latibeaudiere is booked for the away team.

  • 68'
    Goal !
    • Miller, Mikel (Scorer)

    An unfortunate own goal by Mikel Miller makes the score 2-1.

  • 65'
    Goal !
    • Simms, Ellis Reco (Scorer)

    Goal! Ellis Reco Simms levels the match at 1-1.

  • 63'
    Yellow Card
    • Simms, Ellis Reco

    Ellis Reco Simms (Coventry) has received a first yellow card.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Bidwell, Jake
    • Wright, Haji

    The away team have replaced Jake Bidwell with Haji Wright. This is the second substitution made today by Mark Robins.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Godden, Matt
    • Sakamoto, Tatsuhiro

    Mark Robins is making the team's first substitution at Home Park with Tatsuhiro Sakamoto replacing Matt Godden.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Goncalo da Cruz Sousa, Lino
    • Miller, Mikel

    Mikel Miller is replacing Lino Goncalo da Cruz Sousa for Plymouth at Home Park.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Sorinola, Matthew
    • Mumba, Bali

    Bali Mumba is on a sub for Matthew Sorinola for Plymouth.

  • 54'
    Goal !
    • Whittaker, Morgan (Scorer)
    • Randell, Adam (Assist)

    Morgan Whittaker scores to make it 1-0 at Home Park.

    Great play from Adam Randell to set up the goal.

  • 18'
    Yellow Card
    • Randell, Adam

    Adam Randell (Plymouth) gets a yellow card.

  • Match Started

    The whistle has gone to start the match.

Line-ups

Plymouth Argyle
(3-4-3)
(4-2-3-1)
Coventry
21Hazard26Phillips17Gibson22Galloway29Sorinola18Gyabi20Randell3Goncalo da Cruz Sousa10Whittaker9Hardie16Devine40Collins27Van Ewijk4Thomas15Kitching3DaSilva29Torp22Latibeaudiere21Bidwell9Simms45Palmer24Godden
Coventry
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Plymouth Argyle39%
61% Coventry
Shots
6Off goal43On goal3

1
Shots blocked
5
1
Corner kicks
9
0
Offsides
2
1
Saves
1
5
Fouls
12
1
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Plymouth Argyle vs Coventry Betting tips

During the last 7 meetings with Plymouth Argyle playing at home, Plymouth Argyle have won 5 times, there have been 1 draws while Coventry City have won 1 times. The goal difference is 14-6 in favour of Plymouth Argyle.
During the last 16 meetings, Plymouth Argyle have won 7 times, there have been 2 draws while Coventry City have won 7 times. The goal difference is 20-19 in favour of Plymouth Argyle.
Did you know that Plymouth Argyle scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Did you know that Coventry City scores 30% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Plymouth Argyle haven't scored in 1 of their 14 home matches in Championship this season.
Coventry City haven't scored in 2 of their 15 away matches in Championship this season.
Morgan Whittaker is Plymouth Argyle's top scorer with 16 goals. Haji Wright has scored 8 times for Coventry City.
A year ago, Coventry City were number 14 in the table with 39 points. Now they are number 7 with 44 points.
Plymouth Argyle have scored at least one goal for 11 consecutive matches.
Coventry City have conceded a goal in each of their last 9 matches.
Coventry City have scored at least one goal for 17 consecutive matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 1st half in 33% of their matches, Coventry City in 33% of their matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 33% of halftimes, Coventry City wins 33%.
The winner of their last meeting was Coventry City.
On their last meeting Coventry City won by 1 goals.
When Plymouth Argyle leads 1-0 at home, they win in 86% of their matches.
When Coventry City leads 0-1 away, they win in 55% of their matches.
When Plymouth Argyle is down 0-1 home, they win 41% of their matches.
When Coventry City is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches.
In Championship, Coventry City has better performance than Plymouth Argyle.
Coventry City have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Plymouth Argyle (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Plymouth Argyle won 1, Coventry City won 3, 1 draws.
Plymouth Argyle scores 0.6 goals in a match against Coventry City and Coventry City scores 1.2 goals against Plymouth Argyle (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Plymouth Argyle and Coventry City is 1.8.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Plymouth Argyle and Coventry City is 0.4.
Plymouth Argyle scores 2.17 goals when playing at home and Coventry City scores 1.77 goals when playing away (on average).
Plymouth Argyle have scored at least one goal for 12 consecutive matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 1st half in 34% of their matches, Coventry City in 33% of their matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 34% of halftimes, Coventry City wins 33%.
Coventry City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Plymouth Argyle's.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Championship.
Did you know that Plymouth Argyle scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Coventry City have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches.
Coventry City have scored at least one goal for 18 consecutive matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 1st half in 34% of their matches, Coventry City in 32% of their matches.
Plymouth Argyle wins 34% of halftimes, Coventry City wins 32%.
Morgan Whittaker has assisted the most goals for Plymouth Argyle with 5. Haji Wright is Coventry City's biggest assister (5).
Did you know that Coventry City scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Morgan Whittaker is Plymouth Argyle's top scorer with 16 goals. Haji Wright has scored 10 times for Coventry City.
A year ago, Coventry City were number 14 in the table with 40 points. Now they are number 6 with 47 points.
If Ellis Simms scores against Plymouth Argyle it will be his 5th goal for Coventry City this season.
The most common end-result when Plymouth Argyle leads 1-0 at home this season is 3-0.
This was Ellis Simms's 5th goal for the season.
This was Bobby Thomas's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/44

News

Form

Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Feb 2024
    Middlesbrough
    0 : 2
    Plymouth Argyle
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Feb 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    0 : 3
    West Brom
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    0 : 2
    Leeds
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    14 Feb 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    2 : 2
    Coventry
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Feb 2024
    Sunderland
    3 : 1
    Plymouth Argyle
CoventryCoventry
  1. Flag ENGFA Cup
    26 Feb 2024
    Coventry
    5 : 0
    Maidstone United FC
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    23 Feb 2024
    Coventry
    0 : 3
    Preston
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    17 Feb 2024
    Stoke
    0 : 1
    Coventry
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    14 Feb 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    2 : 2
    Coventry
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    11 Feb 2024
    Coventry
    2 : 1
    Millwall

Head to head

Plymouth Argyle
Matches:2
Coventry
0%
Wins: 0
50%
Draws: 1
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    14 Feb 2024
    Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle
    2 : 2
    CoventryCoventry
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    28 Nov 2023
    CoventryCoventry
    1 : 0
    Plymouth ArgylePlymouth Argyle

Championship Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
8Preston157123452
9Coventry131293451
10Sunderland145153447
...
14Cardiff135163444
15Plymouth Argyle1010143440
16Blackburn116173439

Match information

Plymouth Argyle are set to host Coventry City in an upcoming Championship match on Wednesday, 14 February 2024, at 19:45 UTC. The venue for this encounter is Home Park. Currently, Plymouth Argyle are 15th in the Championship standings, while Coventry City are positioned higher in 6th place.

The last time these two teams met was on November 28, 2023, where Coventry City emerged victorious with a 1-0 scoreline against Plymouth Argyle in the same competition. This match marks their second meeting, with the first being the aforementioned game won by Coventry City.

Head-to-Head statistics indicate that Coventry City has the edge with 1 win to their name, while Plymouth Argyle has yet to secure a victory, marking 0 wins for them and also no draws between the two sides. Specifically, at home, Plymouth Argyle has no wins, and Coventry City has won the single game they played at home against Plymouth Argyle without any wins as the guest team.

As for predictions, analysts have assessed a home team win chance for Plymouth Argyle at 31.12%, a chance for a draw at 22.53%, and the probability of an away team win for Coventry City at 46.35%.

There are no transmissions listed for this match, indicating that there may be no official broadcast on television or streaming services, or such information has not been provided.