1. Football today
  2. Championship
  3. Blackburn vs Millwall

Szmodics (63')
Obafemi (54')

How to watch Blackburn vs Millwall online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Flemming, Zian
    • Watmore, Duncan

    Duncan Watmore is on a sub for Zian Flemming for Millwall.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Gallagher, Sam
    • Markanday, Dilan

    The home team replace Sam Gallagher with Dilan Markanday.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Longman, Ryan
    • Norton-Cuffy, Brooke

    Brooke Norton-Cuffy is on a sub for Ryan Longman for Millwall.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • McNamara, Danny
    • Bryan, Joe

    Neil Harris (Millwall) is making a second substitution, with Joe Bryan replacing Danny McNamara.

  • 63'
    Goal !
    • Szmodics, Sammie (Scorer)
    • Sigurdsson, Arnor (Assist)

    Goal! The home team draw level at 1-1 through Sammie Szmodics.

    Great play from Arnor Sigurdsson to set up the goal.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Dolan, Tyrhys
    • Sigurdsson, Arnor

    The home team have replaced Tyrhys Dolan with Arnor Sigurdsson. This is the third substitution made today by John Eustace.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Garrett, Jake
    • Ayari, Yasin Abbas

    The home team replace Jake Garrett with Yasin Abbas Ayari.

  • 54'
    Goal !
    • Obafemi, Michael (Scorer)

    Goal! The away team take a 0-1 lead through Michael Obafemi.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Brittain, Callum
    • Chrisene, Benjamin

    Blackburn make their first substitution with Benjamin Chrisene replacing Callum Brittain.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Emakhu, Aidomo
    • Obafemi, Michael

    Michael Obafemi is replacing Aidomo Emakhu for the away team.

  • 36'
    Yellow Card
    • Tanganga, Japhet

    Japhet Tanganga for Millwall has been booked by Jeremy Simpson and receives a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Blackburn
(3-4-2-1)
(4-4-2)
Millwall
12Wahlstedt5Hyam55McFadzean16Wharton2Brittain30Garrett21Buckley3Pickering10Dolan9Gallagher8Szmodics20Sarkic18Leonard6Tanganga5Cooper2McNamara39Honeyman8Mitchell23Saville11Longman10Flemming22Emakhu
Millwall
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Blackburn68%
32% Millwall
Shots
1Off goal14On goal1

2
Shots blocked
1
4
Corner kicks
2
1
Offsides
3
0
Saves
3
10
Fouls
11
0
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Blackburn vs Millwall Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings with Blackburn Rovers playing at home, Blackburn Rovers have won 5 times, there have been 2 draws while Millwall FC have won 2 times. The goal difference is 11-7 in favour of Blackburn Rovers.
During the last 19 meetings, Blackburn Rovers have won 10 times, there have been 6 draws while Millwall FC have won 3 times. The goal difference is 28-18 in favour of Blackburn Rovers.
Millwall FC's last away win against Blackburn Rovers was in 2013.
Last season Blackburn Rovers won both games against Millwall FC (2-1 at home and 4-3 away).
Did you know that Blackburn Rovers scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Blackburn Rovers scores 8% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Millwall FC scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Blackburn Rovers haven't won in their last 5 games.
Millwall FC haven't won any of their last 3 games against Blackburn Rovers.
When playing at home, Blackburn Rovers have not lost to Millwall FC in their last 7 encounters.
Blackburn Rovers have received 4 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Championship.
Blackburn Rovers haven't scored in 2 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Millwall FC haven't scored in 5 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Sammie Szmodics is Blackburn Rovers's top scorer with 18 goals. Zian Flemming has scored 6 times for Millwall FC.
Andy Moran has assisted the most goals for Blackburn Rovers with 6. George Saville is Millwall FC's biggest assister (4).
A year ago, Blackburn Rovers were number 4 in the table with 55 points. Now they are number 16 with 39 points.
A year ago, Millwall FC were number 5 in the table with 54 points. Now they are number 20 with 36 points.
Millwall FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 9 matches.
Blackburn Rovers wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, Millwall FC in 29% of their matches.
Blackburn Rovers wins 23% of halftimes, Millwall FC wins 29%.
The winner of their last meeting was Blackburn Rovers.
On their last meeting Blackburn Rovers won by 1 goals.
When Blackburn Rovers leads 1-0 at home, they win in 61% of their matches.
When Millwall FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 75% of their matches.
When Blackburn Rovers is down 0-1 home, they win 20% of their matches.
When Millwall FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Championship, Blackburn Rovers has better performance than Millwall FC.
Blackburn Rovers have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Millwall FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Blackburn Rovers won 3, Millwall FC won 0, 2 draws.
Blackburn Rovers have lost just 0 of their last 5 Championship games against Millwall FC.
Millwall FC have won just 0 of their last 5 Championship games against Blackburn Rovers.
Blackburn Rovers scores 1.8 goals in a match against Millwall FC and Millwall FC scores 1.2 goals against Blackburn Rovers (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Blackburn Rovers and Millwall FC is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Blackburn Rovers and Millwall FC is 1.2.
Blackburn Rovers scores 1.69 goals when playing at home and Millwall FC scores 1.21 goals when playing away (on average).
Blackburn Rovers haven't won in their last 6 games.
Sammie Szmodics is Blackburn Rovers's top scorer with 19 goals. Zian Flemming has scored 7 times for Millwall FC.
A year ago, Blackburn Rovers were number 4 in the table with 58 points. Now they are number 17 with 39 points.
A year ago, Millwall FC were number 7 in the table with 54 points. Now they are number 18 with 39 points.
Blackburn Rovers wins 1st half in 22% of their matches, Millwall FC in 30% of their matches.
Blackburn Rovers wins 22% of halftimes, Millwall FC wins 30%.
Millwall FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Blackburn Rovers's.
In Championship, Millwall FC has better performance than Blackburn Rovers.
Did you know that Millwall FC scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
If Sammie Szmodics scores against Millwall FC it will be his 20th goal for Blackburn Rovers this season.
The most common end-result when Millwall FC leads 1-0 away this season is 3-0.
This was Sammie Szmodics's 20th goal for the season.
1/47

News

Head to head

Blackburn
Matches:10
Millwall
60%
Wins: 6
30%
Draws: 3
10%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    5 Mar 2024
    BlackburnBlackburn
    1 : 1
    MillwallMillwall
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    24 Oct 2023
    MillwallMillwall
    1 : 2
    BlackburnBlackburn
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    8 May 2023
    MillwallMillwall
    3 : 4
    BlackburnBlackburn
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Oct 2022
    BlackburnBlackburn
    2 : 1
    MillwallMillwall
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    8 Mar 2022
    BlackburnBlackburn
    0 : 0
    MillwallMillwall

Form

BlackburnBlackburn
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    21 Apr 2024
    Blackburn
    1 : 3
    Sheff Wed
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    0 : 1
    Blackburn
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Bristol City
    5 : 0
    Blackburn
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Blackburn
    0 : 0
    Southampton
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Sunderland
    1 : 5
    Blackburn
MillwallMillwall
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Sunderland
    0 : 1
    Millwall
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Millwall
    3 : 1
    Cardiff
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Apr 2024
    Millwall
    1 : 0
    Leicester
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Huddersfield
    1 : 0
    Millwall
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Rotherham
    2 : 1
    Millwall

Blackburn vs Millwall Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
15Watford1217154453
16Millwall1411194453
17Stoke1311204450
18QPR1311204450
19Blackburn1310214449
20Plymouth Argyle1212204448

Match information

The upcoming match in the Championship features Blackburn Rovers playing at home against Millwall FC. The encounter is scheduled for Tuesday, 5 March 2024, at 19:45 UTC. The venue for the match is Ewood Park, with Blackburn Rovers currently standing in the 17th position and Millwall FC just behind at the 18th position in the league standings.

The last match between the two teams took place on 2023-10-24, with Blackburn Rovers defeating Millwall FC with a scoreline of 2-1. So far, the teams have met a total of 9 times. In their head-to-head statistics, Blackburn Rovers have won 6 games, Millwall FC has won 1, and there have been 2 draws. Blackburn Rovers have a balanced head-to-head record with 3 wins at home and 3 as guests, while Millwall FC has won once at home but never as a guest.

Viewers in the United Kingdom can watch the match through streaming on SKY GO or on television via Sky Sports Red Button. These channels will be broadcasting the event live according to the transmission details.

According to predictions, there is a 50.29% chance that Blackburn Rovers will win, a 24.1% chance of a draw, and a 25.61% chance that Millwall FC will come out on top. The odds from bet365 reflect these probabilities, offering odds of 2.15 for a Blackburn Rovers win, 3.4 for a draw, and 3.3 for a Millwall FC victory.