1. Football today
  2. Bundesliga
  3. Darmstadt vs Augsburg

Tietz (84') Demirovic (29') Vargas (25') Demirovic (20') Jensen (12') Tietz (2')

How to watch Darmstadt vs Augsburg online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 84'
    Goal !
    • Tietz, Phillip (Scorer)
    • Engels, Arne (Assist)

    Goal! Phillip Tietz extends Augsburg's lead to 0-6.

    Arne Engels with an assist there.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Pfeiffer, Luca
    • Wilhelmsson, Oscar

    Darmstadt make their fifth substitution with Oscar Wilhelmsson replacing Luca Pfeiffer.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Polter, Sebastian
    • Torsiello, Fabio

    Fabio Torsiello is replacing Sebastian Polter for Darmstadt at Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Gouweleeuw, Jeffrey
    • Bauer, Maximilian

    The away team replace Jeffrey Gouweleeuw with Maximilian Bauer.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Demirovic, Ermedin
    • Drena Beljo, Dion

    Augsburg make their fourth substitution with Dion Drena Beljo replacing Ermedin Demirovic.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Maier, Arne
    • Biel, Pep

    Pep Biel is replacing Arne Maier for the away team.

  • 60'
    Substitution
    • Jakic, Kristijan
    • Dorsch, Niklas

    The away team have replaced Kristijan Jakic with Niklas Dorsch. This is the second substitution made today by Jess Christian Thorup.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Jensen, Fredrik
    • Engels, Arne

    Jess Christian Thorup is making the team's first substitution at Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor with Arne Engels replacing Fredrik Jensen.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Karic, Emir

    Emir Karic (Darmstadt) has received a yellow card from Felix Zwayer.

  • 41'
    Substitution
    • Holland, Fabian
    • Muller, Andreas

    It seems as if Fabian Holland is unable to continue. Andreas Muller replaces him for the home team.

  • 29'
    Goal !
    • Demirovic, Ermedin (Scorer)
    • Jensen, Fredrik (Assist)

    Great finish from Ermedin Demirovic to give Augsburg a 0-5 lead.

    Fredrik Jensen instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 27'
    Substitution
    • Gjasula, Klaus
    • Holtmann, Gerrit

    Torsten Lieberknecht (Darmstadt) is making a second substitution, with Gerrit Holtmann replacing Klaus Gjasula.

  • 27'
    Substitution
    • Muller, Jannik
    • Zimmermann, Christoph

    Christoph Zimmermann is on a sub for Jannik Muller for Darmstadt.

  • 25'
    Goal !
    • Vargas, Ruben (Scorer)
    • Demirovic, Ermedin (Assist)

    Augsburg take a comfortable 0-4 lead thanks to Ruben Vargas.

    That's a fine assist from Ermedin Demirovic.

  • 20'
    Goal !
    • Demirovic, Ermedin (Scorer)

    It's now 0-3 in Darmstadt as Ermedin Demirovic scores for Augsburg.

  • 17'
    Yellow Card
    • Muller, Jannik

    Darmstadt's Jannik Muller has been booked in Darmstadt.

  • 12'
    Goal !
    • Jensen, Fredrik (Scorer)
    • Vargas, Ruben (Assist)

    Fredrik Jensen puts the ball in the net and the away team extend their lead. The score-line now reads 0-2.

    Great play from Ruben Vargas to set up the goal.

  • 2'
    Goal !
    • Tietz, Phillip (Scorer)

    Goal! Phillip Tietz gives Augsburg a 0-1 lead.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Darmstadt
(4-4-2)
(4-3-1-2)
Augsburg
1Schuhen20Muller28Franjic5Maglica19Karic27Skarke23Gjasula32Holland17Justvan24Pfeiffer40Polter1Dahmen43Mbabu6Gouweleeuw19Uduokhai22Iago24Jensen17Jakic10Maier16Vargas21Tietz9Demirovic
Augsburg
(4-3-1-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Darmstadt44%
56% Augsburg
Shots
2Off goal73On goal7

0
Shots blocked
1
3
Corner kicks
6
1
Offsides
0
2
Saves
3
4
Fouls
12
2
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Darmstadt vs Augsburg Betting tips

During the last 5 meetings with SV Darmstadt 98 playing at home, SV Darmstadt 98 have won 0 times, there have been 1 draws while FC Augsburg have won 4 times. The goal difference is 9-4 in favour of FC Augsburg.
During the last 10 meetings, SV Darmstadt 98 have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while FC Augsburg have won 6 times. The goal difference is 15-9 in favour of FC Augsburg.
Did you know that SV Darmstadt 98 scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that FC Augsburg scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
SV Darmstadt 98 haven't won in their last 16 games.
SV Darmstadt 98 have played 10 home matches in a row without winning.
FC Augsburg haven't won in their last 4 games.
SV Darmstadt 98 haven't scored in 5 of their 12 home matches in Bundesliga this season.
FC Augsburg haven't scored in 5 of their 11 away matches in Bundesliga this season.
SV Darmstadt 98's home record this season: 1-3-8.
Tim Skarke is SV Darmstadt 98's top scorer with 6 goals. Ermedin Demirovic has scored 12 times for FC Augsburg.
Luca Pfeiffer has assisted the most goals for SV Darmstadt 98 with 3. Ermedin Demirovic is FC Augsburg's biggest assister (5).
FC Augsburg have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
SV Darmstadt 98 wins 1st half in 16% of their matches, FC Augsburg in 26% of their matches.
SV Darmstadt 98 wins 16% of halftimes, FC Augsburg wins 26%.
The winner of their last meeting was SV Darmstadt 98.
On their last meeting SV Darmstadt 98 won by 1 goals.
When SV Darmstadt 98 leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches.
When FC Augsburg leads 0-1 away, they win in 16% of their matches.
When SV Darmstadt 98 is down 0-1 home, they win 7% of their matches.
When FC Augsburg is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches.
In Bundesliga, FC Augsburg has better performance than SV Darmstadt 98.
FC Augsburg's performance of the last 5 matches is better than SV Darmstadt 98's.
In the last 5 meetings SV Darmstadt 98 won 2, FC Augsburg won 2, 1 draws.
SV Darmstadt 98 scores 1.4 goals in a match against FC Augsburg and FC Augsburg scores 1.2 goals against SV Darmstadt 98 (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between SV Darmstadt 98 and FC Augsburg is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between SV Darmstadt 98 and FC Augsburg is 0.8.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Bundesliga.
Both teams lost their last match.
SV Darmstadt 98 scores 1.1 goals when playing at home and FC Augsburg scores 1.45 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that SV Darmstadt 98 scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
SV Darmstadt 98 haven't won in their last 17 games.
SV Darmstadt 98 wins 1st half in 15% of their matches, FC Augsburg in 26% of their matches.
SV Darmstadt 98 wins 15% of halftimes, FC Augsburg wins 26%.
Did you know that FC Augsburg scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Luca Pfeiffer has assisted the most goals for SV Darmstadt 98 with 3. Ermedin Demirovic is FC Augsburg's biggest assister (6).
FC Augsburg have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
If Klaus Gjasula receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when FC Augsburg leads 1-0 away this season is 1-2.
FC Augsburg is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/40

News

Head to head

Darmstadt
Matches:2
Augsburg
50%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    2 Mar 2024
    DarmstadtDarmstadt
    0 : 6
    AugsburgAugsburg
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    7 Oct 2023
    AugsburgAugsburg
    1 : 2
    DarmstadtDarmstadt

Form

DarmstadtDarmstadt
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    20 Apr 2024
    Cologne
    0 : 2
    Darmstadt
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    14 Apr 2024
    Darmstadt
    0 : 1
    SC Freiburg
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    Mainz
    4 : 0
    Darmstadt
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    31 Mar 2024
    Bochum
    2 : 2
    Darmstadt
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    16 Mar 2024
    Darmstadt
    2 : 5
    Bayern Munich
AugsburgAugsburg
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    19 Apr 2024
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    3 : 1
    Augsburg
  2. Flag DEUBundesliga
    12 Apr 2024
    Augsburg
    2 : 0
    Union Berlin
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    7 Apr 2024
    TSG Hoffenheim
    3 : 1
    Augsburg
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    31 Mar 2024
    Augsburg
    1 : 1
    Cologne
  5. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    21 Mar 2024
    Augsburg
    4 : 1
    Greuther Furth

Darmstadt vs Augsburg Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
7SC Freiburg117123040
8Augsburg109113039
9TSG Hoffenheim116133039
...
17Cologne410163022
18Darmstadt38193017

Match information

SV Darmstadt 98 is set to face FC Augsburg in the Bundesliga competition on Saturday, 2 March 2024. The match is scheduled to start at 14:30 UTC and will take place at the Merck-Stadion am Böllenfalltor. In the standings, SV Darmstadt 98 is currently at the bottom in 18th position, while FC Augsburg occupies the 11th spot.

The last encounter between these two teams occurred on 7 October 2023, with SV Darmstadt 98 emerging victorious with a score of 2-1 against FC Augsburg. To date, they have met only once, with the head-to-head record showing one win for SV Darmstadt 98, no wins for FC Augsburg, and no draws. Specifically, SV Darmstadt 98's victory was achieved as the guest team, while FC Augsburg has yet to win either at home or as guests in their matchups.

In terms of broadcasting, the match will be available to stream in the United Kingdom via betting company bet365 and on the Onefootball streaming service, with bet365 classified as a bookmaker source.

For predictions, the probability stands at 38.62% for a SV Darmstadt 98 win, a 24.32% chance of a draw, and a 37.06% chance that FC Augsburg will win the match. Meanwhile, bet365 has provided odds of 2.88 for SV Darmstadt 98 to win, 3.3 for a draw, and 2.45 for FC Augsburg to secure a victory.