1. Football today
  2. UEFA Champions League
  3. Borussia Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid

How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid online & on TV, head to head and predictions

Borussia Dortmund will host Atletico Madrid at Signal Iduna Park for a UEFA Champions League match on Tuesday, 16 April 2024, kicking off at 20:00. This encounter promises to be an exciting match between two top European clubs in one of the most prestigious football competitions.


Borussia Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid
Ad
0:00:00
Fubo_tv

Sign in and watch live Champions League, La Liga, Premier League, MLS, Ligue 1, Liga MX and many others leagues and tournaments.

Where To Watch Borussia Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid:

VPN Friendly
LiveScore

LiveScore

Stream

  1. Get your VPN. ExpressVPN offers a 30 day money back guarantee!
  2. Choose Ireland as your VPN location
  3. Visit livescore.com to start live streaming now

Read our guide for more help and support: How to watch the UEFA Champions League for free in the UK with LiveScore

Get VPN to watch

Streams:

fubo.tv
Watch

Paramount+
Match feed:

Borussia Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid Betting tips

The result of the first leg: Atletico Madrid - Borussia Dortmund 0-0.
Atletico Madrid have conceded a goal in each of their last 8 matches.
Borussia Dortmund wins 1st half in 44% of their matches, Atletico Madrid in 40% of their matches.
Borussia Dortmund wins 44% of halftimes, Atletico Madrid wins 40%.
The winner of their last meeting was Atletico Madrid.
On their last meeting Atletico Madrid won by 2 goals.
When Borussia Dortmund leads 1-0 at home, they win in 76% of their matches.
When Atletico Madrid leads 0-1 away, they win in 64% of their matches.
When Borussia Dortmund is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches.
When Atletico Madrid is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In UEFA Champions League, Atletico Madrid has better performance than Borussia Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Atletico Madrid's.
Borussia Dortmund scores 2.23 goals when playing at home and Atletico Madrid scores 1.66 goals when playing away (on average).
The result of the first leg: Atletico Madrid - Borussia Dortmund 2-1.
Atletico Madrid have conceded a goal in each of their last 9 matches.
Borussia Dortmund wins 1st half in 43% of their matches, Atletico Madrid in 41% of their matches.
Borussia Dortmund wins 43% of halftimes, Atletico Madrid wins 41%.
On their last meeting Atletico Madrid won by 1 goals.
Atletico Madrid have lost just 1 of their last 3 games against Borussia Dortmund (in all competitions).
In the last 3 meetings Borussia Dortmund won 1, Atletico Madrid won 2, 0 draws.
Borussia Dortmund scores 1.67 goals in a match against Atletico Madrid and Atletico Madrid scores 1.33 goals against Borussia Dortmund (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid is 1.33.
Atletico Madrid have conceded a goal in each of their last 10 matches.
Borussia Dortmund wins 1st half in 43% of their matches, Atletico Madrid in 42% of their matches.
Borussia Dortmund wins 43% of halftimes, Atletico Madrid wins 42%.
Atletico Madrid have a winning streak of 3 matches.
Atletico Madrid's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Borussia Dortmund's.
1/28

Borussia Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability45%23%32%
Odds2.23.63.1
Correct Score2-11-21-0
Probability9%8%7%
Odds8.5119.5
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability63%37%
Odds1.672.2
BTTSYesNo
Probability64%36%
Odds1.572.25
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

In the only meeting between Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid, Atletico Madrid won the match with a score of 2-1, making their head-to-head stats 1-0 in favor of Atletico Madrid. Borussia Dortmund has not won any matches either at home or as a guest against Atletico Madrid.

Borussia Dortmund
Matches:1
Atletico Madrid
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    10 Apr 2024
    Atletico MadridAtletico Madrid
    2 : 1
    Borussia DortmundBorussia Dortmund

Form

Borussia Dortmund won 2-1 against Borussia Monchengladbach, lost 1-2 to Atletico Madrid, and was defeated 0-1 by VfB Stuttgart in their last three matches. Atletico Madrid won 3-1 against Girona FC, won 2-1 against Borussia Dortmund, and won 2-1 against Villarreal CF in their last three games.

Borussia DortmundBorussia Dortmund
  1. Flag DEUBundesliga
    13 Apr 2024
    Borussia M'gladbach
    1 : 2
    Borussia Dortmund
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    10 Apr 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    2 : 1
    Borussia Dortmund
  3. Flag DEUBundesliga
    6 Apr 2024
    Borussia Dortmund
    0 : 1
    VfB Stuttgart
  4. Flag DEUBundesliga
    30 Mar 2024
    Bayern Munich
    0 : 2
    Borussia Dortmund
  5. Flag DEUBundesliga
    17 Mar 2024
    Borussia Dortmund
    3 : 1
    Eintracht Frankfurt
Atletico MadridAtletico Madrid
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    13 Apr 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    3 : 1
    Girona
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    10 Apr 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    2 : 1
    Borussia Dortmund
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    1 Apr 2024
    Villarreal
    1 : 2
    Atletico Madrid
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    17 Mar 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    0 : 3
    Barcelona
  5. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    13 Mar 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    2 : 1
    Inter Milan

Match information

Borussia Dortmund is set to face Atletico Madrid at Signal Iduna Park for a UEFA Champions League match on Tuesday, 16 April 2024, with the kickoff scheduled for 20:00 UTC. Dortmund, currently topping their standings, has lost the only previous encounter against Atletico Madrid, where Madrid claimed a 2-1 victory at home; the match was on 2024-04-10, suggesting a competitive upcoming rematch. The game will be broadcast on TNT Sports 2 in the UK. Betting odds indicate a 44.56% chance of a Dortmund win, 22.99% for a draw, and 32.45% chance of an Atletico Madrid victory, with respective bet365 odds of 2.2 for Dortmund, 3.6 for a draw, and 3.1 for Atletico Madrid.