1. Soccer Streams
  2. LaLiga 2
  3. Valladolid vs Albacete

How to watch Valladolid vs Albacete online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Barragan Maestre, Bernabe

    Bernabe Barragan Maestre (Albacete) has received a yellow card from Manuel Jesus Orellana Cid.

  • 89'
    Substitution
  • 89'
    Substitution
    • Alonso, Julio
    • Marchan, Rai

    Albacete make their fourth substitution with Rai Marchan replacing Julio Alonso.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Ndiaye, Amath
    • Biuk, Stipe

    Stipe Biuk is replacing Amath Ndiaye for Valladolid at Jose Zorrilla.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Melo, Kaiky
    • Mohamed, Djetei

    Albacete make their third substitution with Djetei Mohamed replacing Kaiky Melo.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Escudero, Sergio
    • Rosa, Lucas

    Paulo Cesar Pezzolano Suarez (Valladolid) is making a fourth substitution, with Lucas Rosa replacing Sergio Escudero.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • De La Hoz, César
    • Juric, Stanko

    The home team replace César De La Hoz with Stanko Juric.

  • 66'
    Yellow Card
    • Boyomo, Flavien-Enzo

    Flavien-Enzo Boyomo is booked for the home team.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Sanchez, Ivan
    • Moro, Raul

    Paulo Cesar Pezzolano Suarez is making the team's second substitution at Jose Zorrilla with Raul Moro replacing Ivan Sanchez.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Meseguer, Victor
    • Negredo, Alvaro

    Alvaro Negredo is on a sub for Victor Meseguer for Valladolid.

  • 64'
    Yellow Card
    • Melo, Kaiky

    Kaiky Melo for Albacete has been booked by Manuel Jesus Orellana Cid and receives a first yellow card.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Garcia, Juanma
    • Quiles Piosa, Alberto

    Alberto Quiles Piosa is replacing Juanma Garcia for the away team.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Escriche, Dani
    • Marin, Higinio

    The away team have replaced Dani Escriche with Higinio Marin. This is the first substitution made today by Ruben Albes.

  • 47'
    Yellow Card
    • Ortiz, David Torres

    At Jose Zorrilla, David Torres Ortiz has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 27'
    Yellow Card
    • Sanchez, Ivan

    Valladolid's Ivan Sanchez has been booked in Valladolid.

  • 9'
    Yellow Card
    • Alonso, Julio

    Julio Alonso (Albacete) has received a first yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Valladolid
(4-4-2)
(4-4-2)
Albacete
1Masip2Perez6Boyomo3Ortiz18Escudero10Sanchez8Monchu16De La Hoz19Ndiaye4Meseguer7Sylla1Barragan Maestre23Rodriguez15Melo24Cristian17Alonso4Medina19Olaetxea8Riki10Fuster Lazaro7Garcia16Escriche
Albacete
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Valladolid74%
26% Albacete
Shots
10Off goal23On goal5

3
Shots blocked
2
6
Corner kicks
1
1
Offsides
3
5
Saves
3
11
Fouls
17
3
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Valladolid vs Albacete Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Real Valladolid and Albacete Balompie is 1-1. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 10 meetings with Real Valladolid playing at home, Real Valladolid have won 6 times, there have been 2 draws while Albacete Balompie have won 2 times. The goal difference is 16-8 in favour of Real Valladolid.
During the last 22 meetings, Real Valladolid have won 11 times, there have been 4 draws while Albacete Balompie have won 7 times. The goal difference is 35-27 in favour of Real Valladolid.
In LaLiga 2, Albacete Balompie have lost their last 4 away matches.
Did you know that Real Valladolid scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Albacete Balompie scores 28% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Albacete Balompie haven't won in their last 6 games.
Albacete Balompie have lost 4 away matches in a row.
Albacete Balompie haven't won any of their last 9 away matches.
Real Valladolid haven't scored in 2 of their 12 home matches in LaLiga 2 this season.
Albacete Balompie haven't scored in 5 of their 12 away matches in LaLiga 2 this season.
Albacete Balompie's away record this season: 1-3-8.
Mamadou Sylla is Real Valladolid's top scorer with 6 goals. Manuel Fuster has scored 5 times for Albacete Balompie.
Sergio Escudero has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Real Valladolid. Lander Olaetxea has collected 9 for Albacete Balompie.
A year ago, Albacete Balompie were number 5 in the table with 42 points. Now they are number 17 with 26 points.
Albacete Balompie have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Real Valladolid wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, Albacete Balompie in 28% of their matches.
Real Valladolid wins 35% of halftimes, Albacete Balompie wins 28%.
The winner of their last meeting was Albacete Balompie.
On their last meeting Albacete Balompie won by 2 goals.
When Real Valladolid leads 1-0 at home, they win in 78% of their matches.
When Albacete Balompie leads 0-1 away, they win in 40% of their matches.
When Real Valladolid is down 0-1 home, they win 28% of their matches.
When Albacete Balompie is down 1-0 away, they win 6% of their matches.
In LaLiga 2, Real Valladolid has better performance than Albacete Balompie.
Real Valladolid's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Albacete Balompie's.
In the last 5 meetings Real Valladolid won 3, Albacete Balompie won 2, 0 draws.
Real Valladolid scores 1.2 goals in a match against Albacete Balompie and Albacete Balompie scores 1.2 goals against Real Valladolid (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Real Valladolid and Albacete Balompie is 2.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Real Valladolid and Albacete Balompie is 1.2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga 2.
Real Valladolid scores 1.68 goals when playing at home and Albacete Balompie scores 1.09 goals when playing away (on average).
If Monchu scores against Albacete Balompie it will be his 5th goal for Real Valladolid this season.
If Lander Olaetxea receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 10 yellow cards so far this season.
1/34

News

Form

ValladolidValladolid
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    23 Feb 2024
    Valladolid
    3 : 0
    Real Oviedo
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    17 Feb 2024
    Sporting Gijon
    1 : 1
    Valladolid
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    12 Feb 2024
    Valladolid
    0 : 0
    Albacete
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    3 Feb 2024
    Leganes
    0 : 0
    Valladolid
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    29 Jan 2024
    Valladolid
    3 : 1
    Racing Santander
AlbaceteAlbacete
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    25 Feb 2024
    Amorebieta
    1 : 1
    Albacete
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    18 Feb 2024
    Albacete
    2 : 0
    Racing Santander
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    12 Feb 2024
    Valladolid
    0 : 0
    Albacete
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    3 Feb 2024
    Albacete
    1 : 1
    FC Cartagena
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    28 Jan 2024
    Burgos
    2 : 1
    Albacete

Head to head

Valladolid
Matches:2
Albacete
0%
Wins: 0
50%
Draws: 1
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    12 Feb 2024
    ValladolidValladolid
    0 : 0
    AlbaceteAlbacete
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    1 Sep 2023
    AlbaceteAlbacete
    2 : 0
    ValladolidValladolid

LaLiga 2 Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
3Eibar13782846
4Valladolid13692845
5Elche12882844
...
16Huesca711102832
17Albacete710112831
18FC Cartagena87132831

Match information

Real Valladolid is set to face Albacete Balompie in an upcoming LaLiga 2 match scheduled for Monday, 12 February 2024, at 19:30 UTC. The game will take place at José Zorrilla stadium. Currently, Real Valladolid stands at the 6th position in the league, whereas Albacete Balompie is at the 20th position.

The last encounter between these two teams occurred on September 1, 2023, where Albacete Balompie, playing as the home team, won the match with a score of 2-0 against Real Valladolid. This victory accounts for the solitary meeting between the two sides, with the head-to-head stats showing one win for Albacete Balompie and no wins or draws for Real Valladolid. Specifically, in head-to-head matches, Albacete Balompie has won at home once, while Real Valladolid has yet to secure a victory either at home or as guests.

For audiences in the United Kingdom, the match will be available for streaming through the bookmaker channel, bet365.

Regarding predictions, the home team, Real Valladolid, has a win chance of 47.11%, and there's a 26.67% chance for a draw, while Albacete Balompie has a 26.22% chance of winning. The bet365 odds are currently set at 1.91 for Real Valladolid to win, 3.4 for a draw, and 4.33 for an Albacete Balompie victory.