1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Toulouse vs Lille
Toulouse

Toulouse

Toulouse

Full time
31
25.02.24
Lille

Lille

Lille


Dallinga (66') Sierro (60') Mawissa Elebi (49')
Haraldsson (45')

How to watch Toulouse vs Lille online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Magri, Frank
    • Donnum, Aron

    The home team have replaced Frank Magri with Aron Donnum. This is the fifth substitution made today by Carles Martinez.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Haraldsson, Hakon Arnar
    • Dago, Trevis

    Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca (Lille) is making a third substitution, with Trevis Dago replacing Hakon Arnar Haraldsson.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Ribeiro, Alexsandro
    • Diakite, Bafode

    Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca is making the team's second substitution at Stadium de Toulouse with Bafode Diakite replacing Alexsandro Ribeiro.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Casseres Jr, Cristian
    • Spierings, Stijn

    Toulouse make their fourth substitution with Stijn Spierings replacing Cristian Casseres Jr.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Sierro, Vincent

    Vincent Sierro (Toulouse) gets a yellow card.

  • 66'
    Goal !
    • Dallinga, Thijs (Scorer)
    • Gboho, Yann (Assist)

    Goal! Thijs Dallinga extends Toulouse's lead to 3-1.

    Yann Gboho with an assist there.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Yazici, Yusuf
    • Zhegrova, Edon

    Edon Zhegrova is on a sub for Yusuf Yazici for Lille.

  • 60'
    Goal !
    • Sierro, Vincent (Scorer)

    Goal! Vincent Sierro gives Toulouse the lead from the penalty spot. The score is now 2-1.

  • 49'
    Goal !
    • Mawissa Elebi, Christian (Scorer)
    • Magri, Frank (Assist)

    Goal! Christian Mawissa Elebi levels the match at 1-1.

    Great play from Frank Magri to set up the goal.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Schmidt, Niklas
    • Gboho, Yann

    Yann Gboho is replacing Niklas Schmidt for Toulouse at Stadium de Toulouse.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Gelabert, Cesar
    • Dallinga, Thijs

    The home team have replaced Cesar Gelabert with Thijs Dallinga. This is the second substitution made today by Carles Martinez.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Babicka, Shavy Warren
    • Gboho, Yann

    Carles Martinez (Toulouse) is making a first substitution, with Yann Gboho replacing Shavy Warren Babicka.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Haraldsson, Hakon Arnar (Scorer)
    • David, Jonathan (Assist)

    Lille take a 0-1 lead thanks to Hakon Arnar Haraldsson.

    Jonathan David instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 34'
    Yellow Card
    • Magri, Frank

    Frank Magri (Toulouse) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Toulouse
(3-4-2-1)
(4-2-3-1)
Lille
50Restes25Keben6Costa2Nicolaisen12Kamanzi24Casseres Jr20Schmidt13Mawissa Elebi19Magri11Gelabert80Babicka30Chevalier22Santos15Yoro4Ribeiro5Gudmundsson6Bentaleb7Haraldsson11Ounas8Gomes12Yazici9David
Lille
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Toulouse35%
65% Lille
Shots
2Off goal55On goal4

4
Shots blocked
4
6
Corner kicks
8
0
Offsides
1
3
Saves
2
19
Fouls
6
2
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

Toulouse vs Lille Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Toulouse FC and Lille OSC when Toulouse FC is playing at home is 0-0. 5 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Toulouse FC and Lille OSC is 1-1. 8 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 21 meetings with Toulouse FC playing at home, Toulouse FC have won 6 times, there have been 9 draws while Lille OSC have won 6 times. The goal difference is 23-19 in favour of Lille OSC.
During the last 43 meetings, Toulouse FC have won 10 times, there have been 15 draws while Lille OSC have won 18 times. The goal difference is 54-35 in favour of Lille OSC.
Last season Lille OSC won both games against Toulouse FC (2-1 at home and 2-0 away).
Did you know that Toulouse FC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Did you know that Lille OSC scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Toulouse FC have a losing streak of 3 matches at home.
Toulouse FC have played 6 home matches in a row without winning.
Toulouse FC haven't scored in 2 of their 10 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Lille OSC haven't scored in 3 of their 11 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Toulouse FC's home record this season: 1-5-4.
Lille OSC's away record this season: 2-6-3.
Thijs Dallinga is Toulouse FC's top scorer with 7 goals. Jonathan David has scored 11 times for Lille OSC.
Aron Donnum has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at Toulouse FC. Benjamin Andre has collected 6 for Lille OSC.
Toulouse FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Toulouse FC wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Lille OSC in 43% of their matches.
Toulouse FC wins 24% of halftimes, Lille OSC wins 43%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Toulouse FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 55% of their matches.
When Lille OSC leads 0-1 away, they win in 41% of their matches.
When Toulouse FC is down 0-1 home, they win 10% of their matches.
When Lille OSC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Lille OSC has better performance than Toulouse FC.
Lille OSC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Toulouse FC's.
Lille OSC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Toulouse FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Toulouse FC won 1, Lille OSC won 3, 1 draws.
Lille OSC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Toulouse FC.
Toulouse FC have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Lille OSC.
Toulouse FC scores 0.8 goals in a match against Lille OSC and Lille OSC scores 1.8 goals against Toulouse FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Toulouse FC and Lille OSC is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Toulouse FC and Lille OSC is 0.8.
Toulouse FC scores 1.17 goals when playing at home and Lille OSC scores 0.88 goals when playing away (on average).
Toulouse FC have played 7 home matches in a row without winning.
Aron Donnum has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Toulouse FC. Benjamin Andre has collected 6 for Lille OSC.
Toulouse FC wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Lille OSC in 43% of their matches.
Toulouse FC wins 25% of halftimes, Lille OSC wins 43%.
Toulouse FC scores 1.12 goals when playing at home and Lille OSC scores 0.88 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Toulouse FC scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
If Yusuf Yazici scores against Toulouse FC it will be his 5th goal for Lille OSC this season.
This was Frank Magri's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/42

News

Head to head

Toulouse
Matches:4
Lille
25%
Wins: 1
25%
Draws: 1
50%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    25 Feb 2024
    ToulouseToulouse
    3 : 1
    LilleLille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 Nov 2023
    LilleLille
    1 : 1
    ToulouseToulouse
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    18 Mar 2023
    ToulouseToulouse
    0 : 2
    LilleLille
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Sep 2022
    LilleLille
    2 : 1
    ToulouseToulouse

Form

ToulouseToulouse
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Toulouse
    0 : 3
    Brest
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    PSG
    1 : 3
    Toulouse
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    3 May 2024
    Toulouse
    1 : 2
    Montpellier
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Lorient
    1 : 2
    Toulouse
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    21 Apr 2024
    Toulouse
    2 : 2
    Marseille
LilleLille
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Lille
    2 : 2
    Nice
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Nantes
    1 : 2
    Lille
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 May 2024
    Lille
    3 : 4
    Lyon
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Metz
    1 : 2
    Lille
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    24 Apr 2024
    Monaco
    1 : 0
    Lille

Toulouse vs Lille Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
3Brest171073461
4Lille161173459
5Nice151093455
...
10Rennes1210123446
11Toulouse1110133443
12Montpellier1012123441

Match information

Toulouse FC is set to host Lille OSC in an upcoming Ligue 1 encounter on Sunday, 25 February 2024, with kick-off at 14:00 UTC. The match will take place at the Stadium de Toulouse, where Toulouse FC will try to improve their position in the league standings, currently 13th, against Lille OSC who are sitting at 4th place.

The two teams have faced off three times before, with Lille OSC leading the Head-to-Head stats with two wins to Toulouse FC's none and one match ending in a draw. The last match between these teams took place on 12 November 2023, concluding with a 1-1 tie. When playing at home, Toulouse FC has yet to secure a victory against Lille OSC, and similarly, Lille OSC has won once at home and once as the visiting team.

For those looking to follow the match in the United Kingdom, the game will be streamed live via the bookmaker bet365's channel. Please note that specific streaming services may require an active account or wagering on the match.

Betting predictions suggest that Lille OSC has a higher chance of winning the match with a 47.57% probability, while Toulouse FC's chances are set at 26.46%, and a draw has a 25.97% probability. Bet365 has provided the odds of 4.2 for a Toulouse FC win, 3.4 for a draw, and 1.91 for a Lille OSC victory.