1. Football today
  2. LaLiga 2
  3. Tenerife vs FC Andorra

How to watch Tenerife vs FC Andorra online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Cruz, Luismi
    • Diaz, Alberto Martin

    Tenerife make their fifth substitution with Alberto Martin Diaz replacing Luismi Cruz.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Molina Beloqui, Sergio

    Andorra's Sergio Molina Beloqui has been booked in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.

  • 85'
    Yellow Card
    • Rodriguez, Angel

    Angel Rodriguez (Tenerife) has received a yellow card from Andres Fuentes Molina.

  • 78'
    Yellow Card
    • Rubio, Waldo

    Waldo Rubio (Tenerife) has received a first yellow card.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Gallego, Enric
    • Lopez, Roberto

    Roberto Lopez is on a sub for Enric Gallego for Tenerife.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Sanz, Aitor
    • Bodiger, Yann

    The home team have replaced Aitor Sanz with Yann Bodiger. This is the third substitution made today by Asier Garitano Aguirrezabal.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Calvo, Alex
    • Lobete, Julen

    The away team replace Alex Calvo with Julen Lobete.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Petxa, Alex
    • Leal, Miguel Angel

    Eder Sarabia Armesto (Andorra) is making a first substitution, with Miguel Angel Leal replacing Alex Petxa.

  • 55'
    Yellow Card
    • Mellot, Jeremy

    At Heliodoro Rodríguez López, Jeremy Mellot has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 58'
    Substitution
    • Rahmani, Yanis
    • Rubio, Waldo

    Waldo Rubio is replacing Yanis Rahmani for Tenerife at Heliodoro Rodríguez López.

  • 58'
    Substitution
    • Jimenez, Alvaro
    • Rodriguez, Angel

    Angel Rodriguez is replacing Alvaro Jimenez for the home team.

  • 54'
    Yellow Card
    • Sipcic, Nikola

    Nikola Sipcic (Tenerife) has received a first yellow card.

  • 43'
    Yellow Card
    • Sanz, Aitor

    Aitor Sanz (Tenerife) gets a yellow card.

  • 36'
    Yellow Card
    • Karrikaburu, Jon

    Jon Karrikaburu (Andorra) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 27'
    Yellow Card
    • Jimenez, Alvaro

    Alvaro Jimenez is booked for the home team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Tenerife
(4-4-2)
(4-3-3)
FC Andorra
1Soriano22Mellot23Sipcic5Gonzalez3Medrano20Jimenez10Corredera16Sanz11Rahmani18Gallego27Cruz1Ratti Fredes18Petxa4Pastor3Martinez16Pampin10Gil Calero6Orellana14Molina Beloqui17Calvo9Karrikaburu27Benito
FC Andorra
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Tenerife59%
41% FC Andorra
Shots
7Off goal31On goal4

3
Shots blocked
1
6
Corner kicks
3
3
Offsides
1
4
Saves
1
20
Fouls
15
5
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Tenerife vs FC Andorra Betting tips

Last season's matches: 1-1 (Tenerife CD at home) and 1-0 (FC Andorra at home).
FC Andorra have a losing streak of 3 matches in LaLiga 2.
Did you know that Tenerife CD scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 61-75? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that FC Andorra scores 48% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Tenerife CD have a losing streak of 3 matches at home.
FC Andorra haven't won any of their last 13 away matches.
Tenerife CD haven't scored in 4 of their 12 home matches in LaLiga 2 this season.
FC Andorra haven't scored in 7 of their 12 away matches in LaLiga 2 this season.
FC Andorra's away record this season: 1-3-8.
Angel Rodriguez is Tenerife CD's top scorer with 7 goals. Ivan Gil Calero has scored 3 times for FC Andorra.
Jose Maria Amo has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Tenerife CD. Alex Petxa has collected 5 for FC Andorra.
Tenerife CD wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, FC Andorra in 8% of their matches.
Tenerife CD wins 23% of halftimes, FC Andorra wins 8%.
The winner of their last meeting was Tenerife CD.
On their last meeting Tenerife CD won by 1 goals.
When Tenerife CD leads 1-0 at home, they win in 93% of their matches.
When FC Andorra leads 0-1 away, they win in 57% of their matches.
When Tenerife CD is down 0-1 home, they win 11% of their matches.
When FC Andorra is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In the last 3 meetings Tenerife CD won 1, FC Andorra won 1, 1 draws.
Tenerife CD scores 0.67 goals in a match against FC Andorra and FC Andorra scores 0.67 goals against Tenerife CD (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Tenerife CD and FC Andorra is 1.33.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Tenerife CD and FC Andorra is 0.67.
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga 2.
Tenerife CD scores 1.15 goals when playing at home and FC Andorra scores 0.93 goals when playing away (on average).
Tenerife CD haven't won in their last 4 games.
FC Andorra have a losing streak of 4 matches in LaLiga 2.
Jose Maria Amo has more yellow cards (9) than any other player at Tenerife CD. Alex Petxa has collected 6 for FC Andorra.
FC Andorra haven't won in their last 4 games.
Tenerife CD have received 4 red cards this season. This is the highest number in LaLiga 2.
A year ago, FC Andorra were number 10 in the table with 32 points. Now they are number 21 with 23 points.
In LaLiga 2, Tenerife CD has better performance than FC Andorra.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
If Enric Gallego scores against FC Andorra it will be his 5th goal for Tenerife CD this season.
If Luismi Cruz receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
1/35

News

Head to head

Tenerife
Matches:4
FC Andorra
25%
Wins: 1
50%
Draws: 2
25%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    3 Feb 2024
    TenerifeTenerife
    0 : 0
    FC AndorraFC Andorra
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    3 Sep 2023
    FC AndorraFC Andorra
    0 : 1
    TenerifeTenerife
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    14 May 2023
    FC AndorraFC Andorra
    1 : 0
    TenerifeTenerife
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    16 Dec 2022
    TenerifeTenerife
    1 : 1
    FC AndorraFC Andorra

Form

TenerifeTenerife
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    19 Apr 2024
    Tenerife
    0 : 0
    Leganes
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    14 Apr 2024
    Albacete
    1 : 0
    Tenerife
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    7 Apr 2024
    Tenerife
    2 : 1
    Eibar
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    31 Mar 2024
    Real Zaragoza
    3 : 1
    Tenerife
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    23 Mar 2024
    Espanyol
    1 : 1
    Tenerife
FC AndorraFC Andorra
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    21 Apr 2024
    Espanyol
    1 : 1
    FC Andorra
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    14 Apr 2024
    FC Andorra
    0 : 2
    Eibar
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    6 Apr 2024
    Club Deportivo Eldense
    0 : 2
    FC Andorra
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    30 Mar 2024
    FC Andorra
    1 : 0
    Mirandes
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga 2
    23 Mar 2024
    FC Cartagena
    1 : 0
    FC Andorra

Tenerife vs FC Andorra Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
11Levante121683652
12Tenerife1210143646
13Real Zaragoza1112133645
...
20Amorebieta910173637
21FC Andorra99183636
22Villarreal B99183636

Match information

Tenerife CD is set to face FC Andorra in a LaLiga 2 match on Saturday, 3 February 2024 at 20:00 UTC. The game will take place at Tenerife's home ground, Heliodoro Rodríguez López. Currently, Tenerife CD holds the 14th position, while FC Andorra is positioned in the 21st place in the league standings.

The last encounter between these two teams occurred on 3 September 2023, where Tenerife CD emerged victorious with a score of 1-0 against FC Andorra during a LaLiga 2 competition. This brings their total number of meetings to three, with the overall head-to-head stats showing one win for Tenerife CD, one win for FC Andorra, and one draw.

Looking at their head-to-head stats further, Tenerife CD has won once as the guest team, but has yet to win at home. Conversely, FC Andorra has secured a win at home but has not managed to win as the guest team.

In terms of transmissions, the match will be streamed in the United Kingdom by bet365, which is categorized as a bookmaker.

The betting odds, presented by bet365, indicate Tenerife CD as the favorite with odds of 1.85, a draw is valued at 3.25, and FC Andorra's victory stands at 4.33. Probabilistic predictions suggest there's a 50.65% chance for a Tenerife CD win, a 26.96% chance for a draw, and a 22.39% chance for an FC Andorra win.