- Major League Soccer3 Jun 2023Vancouver Whitecaps FC1 : 1Sporting Kansas City
- Major League Soccer31 May 2023Sporting Kansas City2 : 1FC Dallas
- Major League Soccer28 May 2023Sporting Kansas City4 : 1Portland Timbers
- Major League Soccer20 May 2023Saint Louis City SC4 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- Major League Soccer17 May 2023Los Angeles FC1 : 1Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City
Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids online streaming, predictions & Head to Head
- Rubio, Diego
- Cabral, Kevin
Kevin Cabral is on a sub for Diego Rubio for Colorado.
- Nicholson, Sam
- Markanich, Anthony
Anthony Markanich is replacing Sam Nicholson for the away team.
- Hernandez, Felipe
- Tzionis, Marinos
The home team replace Felipe Hernandez with Marinos Tzionis.
- Thommy, Erik
Kansas City's Erik Thommy has been booked in Kansas City.
- Acosta, Bryan
Bryan Acosta (Colorado) has received a first yellow card.
- Nicholson, Sam
Sam Nicholson is booked for the away team.
- Rubio, Diego (Scorer)
- Yapi, Darren (Assist)
Goal! Diego Rubio gives Colorado a 0-1 lead in Kansas City.
That's a fine assist from Darren Yapi.
- Lewis, Jonathan
- Yapi, Darren
Robin Fraser (Colorado) is making a third substitution, with Darren Yapi replacing Jonathan Lewis.
- Pulido, Alan
- Agada, William
Peter Vermes (Kansas City) is making a first change, with William Agada replacing the possibly injured Alan Pulido.
- Barrios, Michael
The away team have replaced Max with Michael Barrios. This is the second substitution made today by Robin Fraser.
- Wilson, Daniel
At Children's Mercy Park, Daniel Wilson has been yellow-carded for the away team.
- Maxso, Andreas
- Beitashour, Steven
Steven Beitashour (Colorado) has replaced the possibly injured Andreas Maxso.
Max (Colorado) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.
- Rosero, Dany
Dany Rosero (Kansas City) gets a yellow card.
Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids Betting tips
The most common result of matches between Sporting Kansas City and Colorado Rapids when Sporting Kansas City is playing at home is 2-0. 5 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Sporting Kansas City and Colorado Rapids is 1-1. 10 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 26 meetings with Sporting Kansas City playing at home, Sporting Kansas City have won 17 times, there have been 5 draws while Colorado Rapids have won 4 times. The goal difference is 51-26 in favour of Sporting Kansas City.
During the last 57 meetings, Sporting Kansas City have won 22 times, there have been 19 draws while Colorado Rapids have won 16 times. The goal difference is 85-66 in favour of Sporting Kansas City.
Last season's matches: 2-1 (Sporting Kansas City at home) and 2-0 (Colorado Rapids at home).
Sporting Kansas City haven't won in their last 6 games.
Colorado Rapids haven't won in their last 7 games.
Colorado Rapids haven't won any of their last 9 away matches.
When playing at home, Sporting Kansas City have not lost to Colorado Rapids in their last 4 encounters.
Colorado Rapids haven't scored in 2 of their 3 away matches in Major League Soccer this season.
Colorado Rapids's away record this season: 0-1-2.
Sporting Kansas City wins 1st half in 27% of their matches, Colorado Rapids in 11% of their matches.
Sporting Kansas City wins 27% of halftimes, Colorado Rapids wins 11%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)
When Sporting Kansas City leads 1-0 at home, they win in 72% of their matches.
When Colorado Rapids leads 0-1 away, they win in 0% of their matches.
When Sporting Kansas City is down 0-1 home, they win 28% of their matches.
When Colorado Rapids is down 1-0 away, they win 6% of their matches.
In the last 5 meetings Sporting Kansas City won 1, Colorado Rapids won 1, 3 draws.
Sporting Kansas City scores 0.6 goals in a match against Colorado Rapids and Colorado Rapids scores 0.8 goals against Sporting Kansas City (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Sporting Kansas City and Colorado Rapids is 1.4.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Major League Soccer.
Sporting Kansas City scores 1.8 goals when playing at home and Colorado Rapids scores 1.32 goals when playing away (on average).
In Major League Soccer, Sporting Kansas City has better performance than Colorado Rapids.
Sporting Kansas City's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Colorado Rapids's.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
- Major League Soccer3 Jun 2023Colorado Rapids0 : 0San Jose Earthquakes
- Major League Soccer31 May 2023Columbus Crew3 : 2Colorado Rapids
- Major League Soccer27 May 2023Colorado Rapids0 : 1FC Cincinnati
- US Open Cup24 May 2023Colorado Rapids0 : 1Real Salt Lake
- Major League Soccer20 May 2023Colorado Rapids2 : 3Real Salt Lake
Head to head
- Major League Soccer8 Apr 2023Sporting Kansas City0 : 1Colorado Rapids
- Major League Soccer4 Mar 2023Colorado Rapids0 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- Major League Soccer18 May 2022Sporting Kansas City2 : 1Colorado Rapids
- Major League Soccer12 Mar 2022Colorado Rapids2 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- 29 Jan 2022Colorado Rapids0 : 0Sporting Kansas City
- Teams: Sporting Kansas City - Colorado Rapids
- Tournament: Major League Soccer
- Date: Saturday, 8 April 2023
- Hour: 20:30
- Venue: Children's Mercy Park, Kansas City
- More details:
Sporting Kansas City Live stream & Fixtures