Brighton

Brighton

Brighton

Full time
10
14.03.24
Roma

Roma

Roma


Welbeck (37')

How to watch Brighton vs Roma online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Azmoun, Sardar
    • Costa, Joao

    Joao Costa is replacing Sardar Azmoun for the away team.

  • 86'
    Yellow Card
    • Celik, Zeki

    Zeki Celik (Roma) gets a yellow card.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Gilmour, Billy
    • Baleba, Carlos

    The home team replace Billy Gilmour with Carlos Baleba.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Baldanzi, Tommaso
    • Aouar, Houssem

    Houssem Aouar is replacing Tommaso Baldanzi for Roma at American Express Community Stadium.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Zalewski, Nicola
    • Llorente, Diego

    Diego Llorente is replacing Nicola Zalewski for the away team.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Estupinan, Pervis
    • Igor

    The home team replace Pervis Estupinan with Igor.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Lamptey, Tariq
    • Ferguson, Evan

    The home team have replaced Tariq Lamptey with Evan Ferguson. This is the third substitution made today by Roberto De Zerbi.

  • 53'
    Substitution
    • Lallana, Adam
    • Buonanotte, Facundo Valentin

    Brighton make their second substitution with Facundo Valentin Buonanotte replacing Adam Lallana.

  • 53'
    Substitution
    • Enciso, Julio
    • Fati, Ansu

    Ansu Fati is on a sub for Julio Enciso for Brighton.

  • 45'
    Yellow Card
    • Svilar, Mile

    Roma's Mile Svilar has been booked in Falmer.

  • 40'
    Yellow Card
    • Pellegrini, Lorenzo

    Lorenzo Pellegrini (Roma) has received a first yellow card.

  • 40'
    Yellow Card
    • Estupinan, Pervis

    Pervis Estupinan for Brighton has been booked by Felix Zwayer and receives a first yellow card.

  • 37'
    Goal !
    • Welbeck, Danny (Scorer)
    • Estupinan, Pervis (Assist)

    Danny Welbeck puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 1-0.

    Pervis Estupinan instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 35'
    Yellow Card
    • N Dicka, Evan

    Evan N Dicka is booked for the away team.

  • 31'
    Yellow Card
    • Lamptey, Tariq

    Tariq Lamptey (Brighton) gets a yellow card. He will be suspended from the next match!

  • 12'
    Yellow Card
    • Mancini, Gianluca

    Gianluca Mancini (Roma) has received a yellow card from Felix Zwayer.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Brighton
(4-2-3-1)
(4-3-3)
Roma
1Verbruggen2Lamptey29Van Hecke5Dunk30Estupinan13Gross11Gilmour14Lallana10Enciso24Adingra18Welbeck99Svilar19Celik5N Dicka23Mancini37Spinazzola7Pellegrini52Bove4Cristante35Baldanzi17Azmoun59Zalewski
Roma
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Brighton59%
41% Roma
Shots
9Off goal56On goal1

4
Shots blocked
2
5
Corner kicks
1
0
Offsides
4
2
Saves
6
15
Fouls
13
2
Yellow cards
5
0
Red cards
0

Brighton vs Roma Betting tips

Brighton & Hove Albion have lost 3 matches in a row.
Brighton & Hove Albion haven't won in their last 4 games.
Brighton & Hove Albion haven't lost in any of their last 12 home matches.
AS Roma have a winning streak of 5 matches.
AS Roma haven't lost in their last 6 games.
AS Roma have lost none of their last 5 away matches.
The result of the first leg: AS Roma - Brighton & Hove Albion 4-0.
Brighton & Hove Albion have not managed to score in their last 3 matches.
AS Roma have scored at least one goal for 12 consecutive matches.
Brighton & Hove Albion wins 1st half in 31% of their matches, AS Roma in 37% of their matches.
Brighton & Hove Albion wins 31% of halftimes, AS Roma wins 37%.
The winner of their last meeting was AS Roma.
On their last meeting AS Roma won by 4 goals.
When Brighton & Hove Albion leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches.
When AS Roma leads 0-1 away, they win in 64% of their matches.
When Brighton & Hove Albion is down 0-1 home, they win 20% of their matches.
When AS Roma is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
In UEFA Europa League, Brighton & Hove Albion has better performance than AS Roma.
AS Roma's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Brighton & Hove Albion's.
Brighton & Hove Albion has streak of 3 matches with 0 scored goals.
Brighton & Hove Albion scores 2.08 goals when playing at home and AS Roma scores 1.16 goals when playing away (on average).
Brighton & Hove Albion haven't lost in any of their last 13 home matches.
Brighton & Hove Albion wins 1st half in 32% of their matches, AS Roma in 37% of their matches.
Brighton & Hove Albion wins 32% of halftimes, AS Roma wins 37%.
When Brighton & Hove Albion leads 1-0 at home, they win in 68% of their matches.
Brighton & Hove Albion scores 2.04 goals when playing at home and AS Roma scores 1.16 goals when playing away (on average).
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
1/27

News

Head to head

Brighton
Matches:2
Roma
50%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    14 Mar 2024
    BrightonBrighton
    1 : 0
    RomaRoma
  2. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    7 Mar 2024
    RomaRoma
    4 : 0
    BrightonBrighton

Form

BrightonBrighton
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Burnley
    1 : 1
    Brighton
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Brighton
    0 : 3
    Arsenal
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Apr 2024
    Brentford
    0 : 0
    Brighton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    31 Mar 2024
    Liverpool
    2 : 1
    Brighton
  5. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    14 Mar 2024
    Brighton
    1 : 0
    Roma
RomaRoma
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    22 Apr 2024
    Roma
    1 : 3
    Bologna
  2. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    18 Apr 2024
    Roma
    2 : 1
    AC Milan
  3. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    11 Apr 2024
    AC Milan
    0 : 1
    Roma
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    6 Apr 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Lazio
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 0
    Roma

Match information

Brighton & Hove Albion is set to face AS Roma in a UEFA Europa League match scheduled for Thursday, 14 March 2024. The game is slated to kick off at 20:00 UTC and will be played at the American Express Community Stadium. As the home team, Brighton will be looking to perform well in front of their fans, despite the outcome of their last encounter with AS Roma.

This match will be only the second meeting between Brighton & Hove Albion and AS Roma. In their previous matchup on 7 March 2024, AS Roma emerged as the dominant side with a 4-0 victory over Brighton. Consequently, the head-to-head statistics are tipped in favor of AS Roma, which holds a record of 1 win to none, and there have been no draws so far between the two teams.

Regarding the head-to-head stats at their respective homes, Brighton & Hove Albion have not secured any wins at home, while AS Roma has recorded one win at home. AS Roma has yet to win as a visiting team in this fixture.

For those interested in watching the match, the transmission will be available on TNT Sports 3, with the channel servicing both streaming and tv in the United Kingdom.

Leading up to the game, predictions suggest that Brighton & Hove Albion has a 51.6% chance of winning, a draw is positioned at a 24.02% possibility, and AS Roma's chances of an away win stand at 24.37%. Betting odds from bet365 present Brighton & Hove Albion with odds of 1.8 for a win, 4 for a draw outcome, and AS Roma with odds of 4.