1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Real Madrid vs Sevilla

Modric (81')

How to watch Real Madrid vs Sevilla online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Sow, Djibril

    Djibril Sow is booked for the away team.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Rodrygo
    • Rodríguez Munoz, Álvaro Daniel

    Carlo Ancelotti is making the team's third substitution at Santiago Bernabeu with Álvaro Daniel Rodríguez Munoz replacing Rodrygo.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Nianzou, Tanguy

    Tanguy Nianzou (Sevilla) has received a first yellow card.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Ocampos, Lucas
    • Januzaj, Adnan

    Quique is making the team's fifth substitution at Santiago Bernabeu with Adnan Januzaj replacing Lucas Ocampos.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Salas, Kike
    • Nianzou, Tanguy

    Tanguy Nianzou is replacing Kike Salas for Sevilla at Santiago Bernabeu.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Diaz, Brahim
    • Ceballos, Dani

    The home team have replaced Brahim Diaz with Dani Ceballos. This is the second substitution made today by Carlo Ancelotti.

  • 81'
    Goal !
    • Modric, Luka (Scorer)

    Luka Modric puts the ball in the net and the home team now lead 1-0.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Torres, Oliver
    • Suso

    Suso is on a sub for Oliver Torres for Sevilla.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Romero Bernal, Isaac
    • Veliz, Alejo

    Sevilla make their second substitution with Alejo Veliz replacing Isaac Romero Bernal.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Navas, Jesus
    • Juanlu

    The away team replace Jesus Navas with Juanlu.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Nacho
    • Modric, Luka

    Carlo Ancelotti (Real Madrid) is making a first substitution, with Luka Modric replacing Nacho.

  • 70'
    Yellow Card
    • Ocampos, Lucas

    Lucas Ocampos is booked for the away team and will be suspended from the next match.

  • 35'
    Yellow Card
    • Kroos, Toni

    Toni Kroos (Real Madrid) has received a yellow card from Isidro Diaz de Mera Escuderos.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Real Madrid
(4-4-2)
(4-4-2)
Sevilla
13Lunin17Vazquez6Nacho22Rudiger23Mendy15Valverde8Kroos18Tchouameni21Diaz11Rodrygo7Junior13Nyland16Navas22Bade4Ramos2Salas21Torres24Soumare18Sow5Ocampos15En-Nesyri20Romero Bernal
Sevilla
(4-4-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Real Madrid63%
37% Sevilla
Shots
4Off goal38On goal1

5
Shots blocked
0
7
Corner kicks
2
1
Offsides
0
1
Saves
7
13
Fouls
9
1
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Real Madrid vs Sevilla Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Real Madrid and Sevilla FC is 1-0. 7 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 31 meetings with Real Madrid playing at home, Real Madrid have won 26 times, there have been 2 draws while Sevilla FC have won 3 times. The goal difference is 90-34 in favour of Real Madrid.
During the last 65 meetings, Real Madrid have won 42 times, there have been 7 draws while Sevilla FC have won 16 times. The goal difference is 153-87 in favour of Real Madrid.
Sevilla FC's last away win against Real Madrid was in 2008.
Last season Real Madrid won both games against Sevilla FC (3-1 at home and 2-1 away).
Did you know that Real Madrid scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Did you know that Sevilla FC scores 20% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Real Madrid haven't lost in their last 7 games.
Real Madrid haven't lost in any of their last 22 home matches.
Sevilla FC haven't lost in their last 4 games.
When playing at home, Real Madrid have not lost to Sevilla FC in their last 16 encounters.
Real Madrid haven't scored in 1 of their 12 home matches in LaLiga this season.
Sevilla FC haven't scored in 5 of their 12 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Real Madrid's home record this season: 10-2-0.
Jude Bellingham is Real Madrid's top scorer with 16 goals. Youssef En-Nesyri has scored 7 times for Sevilla FC.
Real Madrid have scored at least one goal for 21 consecutive matches.
Real Madrid wins 1st half in 41% of their matches, Sevilla FC in 23% of their matches.
Real Madrid wins 41% of halftimes, Sevilla FC wins 23%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (1-1)
When Real Madrid leads 1-0 at home, they win in 86% of their matches.
When Sevilla FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches.
When Real Madrid is down 0-1 home, they win 77% of their matches.
When Sevilla FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In LaLiga, Real Madrid has better performance than Sevilla FC.
Real Madrid's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Sevilla FC's.
Real Madrid have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Sevilla FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Real Madrid won 4, Sevilla FC won 0, 1 draws.
Real Madrid have lost just 0 of their last 5 LaLiga games against Sevilla FC.
Sevilla FC have won just 0 of their last 5 LaLiga games against Real Madrid.
Real Madrid scores 2.2 goals in a match against Sevilla FC and Sevilla FC scores 1.2 goals against Real Madrid (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Real Madrid and Sevilla FC is 3.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Real Madrid and Sevilla FC is 1.4.
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga.
Real Madrid scores 2.47 goals when playing at home and Sevilla FC scores 1.27 goals when playing away (on average).
If Brahim Diaz scores against Sevilla FC it will be his 5th goal for Real Madrid this season.
If Lucas Ocampos receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Real Madrid leads 1-0 at home this season is 4-0.
Real Madrid is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Lucas Ocampos's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/39

News

Head to head

Real Madrid
Matches:10
Sevilla
80%
Wins: 8
20%
Draws: 2
0%
Wins: 0
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    25 Feb 2024
    Real MadridReal Madrid
    1 : 0
    SevillaSevilla
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    21 Oct 2023
    SevillaSevilla
    1 : 1
    Real MadridReal Madrid
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    27 May 2023
    SevillaSevilla
    1 : 2
    Real MadridReal Madrid
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    22 Oct 2022
    Real MadridReal Madrid
    3 : 1
    SevillaSevilla
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    17 Apr 2022
    SevillaSevilla
    2 : 3
    Real MadridReal Madrid

Form

Real MadridReal Madrid
  1. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    1 Jun 2024
    Borussia Dortmund
    0 : 2
    Real Madrid
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    25 May 2024
    Real Madrid
    0 : 0
    Real Betis
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Villarreal
    4 : 4
    Real Madrid
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    14 May 2024
    Real Madrid
    5 : 0
    CD Alaves
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    11 May 2024
    Granada
    0 : 4
    Real Madrid
SevillaSevilla
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    26 May 2024
    Sevilla
    1 : 2
    Barcelona
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Athletic Bilbao
    2 : 0
    Sevilla
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 May 2024
    Sevilla
    0 : 1
    Cadiz
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    11 May 2024
    Villarreal
    3 : 2
    Sevilla
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 May 2024
    Sevilla
    3 : 0
    Granada

Real Madrid vs Sevilla Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Real Madrid29813895
2Barcelona26753885
...
13Celta Vigo1011173841
14Sevilla1011173841
15Mallorca816143840

Match information

Real Madrid is set to face Sevilla FC in a LaLiga match scheduled for Sunday, 25 February 2024, at 20:00 UTC. The game will take place at Real Madrid's Santiago Bernabeu stadium. Currently, Real Madrid holds the top position in the league standings, while Sevilla FC is positioned at 15th place.

The last time these two teams met was on 21 October 2023, when the match ended in a 1-1 draw. The history of their encounters adds up to a total of 9 meetings, with Real Madrid dominating the Head-to-Head stats with 7 wins and 2 draws. Sevilla FC has not secured a win against Real Madrid in their past meetings, with no wins at home and also as guests.

For those looking to follow the upcoming match, several transmission options are available. In the United Kingdom, the match can be streamed on bet365 (as a bookmaker offering streaming) and Viaplay, as well as being available on La Liga TV. The United States viewers can watch on ESPN Deportes, ESPN+, and fubo.tv, with ESPN Deportes and ESPN+ operating as TV channels and fubo.tv as a streaming service.

Predictions leading up to the match give Real Madrid a win chance of 70.79%, while the probability of a draw is set at 17.35%, and a win for Sevilla FC stands at 11.86%. Betting odds from bet365 place Real Madrid as strong favorites with odds at 1.29, a draw at 6, and a Sevilla FC victory at 9.