Leicester

Leicester

Leicester

Full time
12
02.03.24
QPR

QPR

QPR


Nelson (60')
Armstrong (57') Chair (38')

How to watch Leicester vs QPR online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Cook, Steve

    Steve Cook (QPR) gets a yellow card.

  • 84'
    Yellow Card
    • Choudhury, Hamza

    Hamza Choudhury is booked for the home team.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Akgun, Yunus
    • Cannon, Thomas

    Enzo Maresca is making the team's third substitution at King Power Stadium with Thomas Cannon replacing Yunus Akgun.

  • 72'
    Substitution
    • Willock, Chris
    • Fox, Morgan

    Morgan Fox is on a sub for Chris Willock for QPR.

  • 56'
    Substitution
    • Andersen, Lucas
    • Smyth, Paul

    Paul Smyth is replacing Lucas Andersen for the away team.

  • 60'
    Goal !
    • Nelson, Ben (Scorer)

    Ben Nelson keeps the home team in the match by reducing the deficit to 1-2.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Daka, Patson
    • Vardy, Jamie

    Leicester make their second substitution with Jamie Vardy replacing Patson Daka.

  • 57'
    Goal !
    • Armstrong, Sinclair (Scorer)

    Goal! QPR extend their lead to 0-2 through Sinclair Armstrong.

  • 55'
    Substitution
    • Dykes, Lyndon
    • Armstrong, Sinclair

    The away team have replaced Lyndon Dykes with Sinclair Armstrong. This is the first substitution made today by Marti Cifuentes Corvillo.

  • 54'
    Yellow Card
    • Dykes, Lyndon

    Lyndon Dykes (QPR) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 43'
    Yellow Card
    • Andersen, Lucas

    QPR's Lucas Andersen has been booked in Leicester.

  • 38'
    Goal !
    • Chair, Ilias (Scorer)
    • Dykes, Lyndon (Assist)

    QPR take a 0-1 lead thanks to Ilias Chair.

    Lyndon Dykes instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 16'
    Substitution
    • Praet, Dennis
    • Akgun, Yunus

    Yunus Akgun (Leicester) has replaced the possibly injured Dennis Praet at King Power Stadium.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Leicester
(4-2-3-1)
(4-2-3-1)
QPR
30Hermansen17Choudhury3Faes45Nelson2Justin8Winks26Praet18Fatawu22Dewsbury-Hall10Mavididi20Daka1Begovic3Dunne5Cook6Clarke-Salter22Paal14Hayden8Field7Willock25Andersen10Chair9Dykes
QPR
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Leicester68%
32% QPR
Shots
6Off goal24On goal2

3
Shots blocked
0
9
Corner kicks
0
0
Offsides
0
0
Saves
3
6
Fouls
11
2
Yellow cards
3
0
Red cards
0

Leicester vs QPR Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings with Leicester City playing at home, Leicester City have won 4 times, there have been 2 draws while Queens Park Rangers have won 3 times. The goal difference is 15-10 in favour of Leicester City.
During the last 20 meetings, Leicester City have won 8 times, there have been 4 draws while Queens Park Rangers have won 8 times. The goal difference is 32-30 in favour of Leicester City.
Did you know that Leicester City scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Queens Park Rangers scores 33% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Queens Park Rangers have received 4 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Championship.
Leicester City haven't scored in 2 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Queens Park Rangers haven't scored in 8 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Leicester City have scored at least one goal for 20 consecutive matches.
Leicester City wins 1st half in 45% of their matches, Queens Park Rangers in 22% of their matches.
Leicester City wins 45% of halftimes, Queens Park Rangers wins 22%.
The winner of their last meeting was Leicester City.
On their last meeting Leicester City won by 1 goals.
When Leicester City leads 1-0 at home, they win in 92% of their matches.
When Queens Park Rangers leads 0-1 away, they win in 72% of their matches.
When Leicester City is down 0-1 home, they win 27% of their matches.
When Queens Park Rangers is down 1-0 away, they win 7% of their matches.
Leicester City have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Queens Park Rangers (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Leicester City won 3, Queens Park Rangers won 1, 1 draws.
Leicester City scores 2.6 goals in a match against Queens Park Rangers and Queens Park Rangers scores 1.6 goals against Leicester City (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Leicester City and Queens Park Rangers is 4.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Leicester City and Queens Park Rangers is 1.6.
Leicester City scores 1.8 goals when playing at home and Queens Park Rangers scores 0.93 goals when playing away (on average).
Kiernan Dewsbury Hall has assisted the most goals for Leicester City with 12. Ilias Chair is Queens Park Rangers's biggest assister (4).
A year ago, Queens Park Rangers were number 17 in the table with 39 points. Now they are number 21 with 35 points.
In Championship, Queens Park Rangers has better performance than Leicester City.
Queens Park Rangers's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Leicester City's.
Did you know that Queens Park Rangers scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Leicester City have scored at least one goal for 21 consecutive matches.
Leicester City wins 1st half in 44% of their matches, Queens Park Rangers in 22% of their matches.
Leicester City wins 44% of halftimes, Queens Park Rangers wins 22%.
If Chris Willock scores against Leicester City it will be his 5th goal for Queens Park Rangers this season.
The most common end-result when Queens Park Rangers leads 1-0 away this season is 2-1.
This was Ilias Chair's 5th goal for the season.
1/33

News

Head to head

Leicester
Matches:3
QPR
33%
Wins: 1
33%
Draws: 1
33%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    2 Mar 2024
    LeicesterLeicester
    1 : 2
    QPRQPR
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    28 Oct 2023
    QPRQPR
    1 : 2
    LeicesterLeicester
  3. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    31 Jul 2021
    QPRQPR
    3 : 3
    LeicesterLeicester

Form

LeicesterLeicester
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Leicester
    2 : 1
    West Brom
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    12 Apr 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    1 : 0
    Leicester
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Apr 2024
    Millwall
    1 : 0
    Leicester
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Leicester
    2 : 1
    Birmingham
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Leicester
    3 : 1
    Norwich
QPRQPR
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    QPR
    1 : 0
    Preston
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Hull
    3 : 0
    QPR
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Apr 2024
    Plymouth Argyle
    1 : 1
    QPR
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    QPR
    0 : 2
    Sheff Wed
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    0 : 1
    QPR

Leicester vs QPR Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Leicester304104494
2Leeds27984490
...
17Stoke1311204450
18QPR1311204450
19Blackburn1310214449

Match information

An upcoming football match in the Championship is scheduled between the home side, Leicester City, and the visiting team, Queens Park Rangers. The match is set to be played on Saturday, 2 March 2024, at 15:00 UTC, at the King Power Stadium.

Leicester City currently occupies the top position in the standings, sitting at 1st place, while Queens Park Rangers are placed significantly lower, at 21st in the table.

Previously, these teams faced each other in a match that took place on 28 October 2023. Leicester City emerged victorious with a scoreline of 2-1 at Queens Park Rangers' ground. In their head-to-head encounters, so far they've had 2 meetings, with Leicester City winning one and the other ending in a draw. Specifically, Leicester City has one win as the guest team, while they haven't won at home. Queens Park Rangers have not secured a win in either setting.

Looking ahead to the upcoming match, predictions suggest the home team has a 65.07% chance of winning, with the possibility of a draw at 20.73%. The away team, Queens Park Rangers, has a 14.19% chance of coming away with a victory. The betting odds from bet365 are reflecting these probabilities with odds for Leicester City to win at 1.36, a draw at 4.75, and a win for Queens Park Rangers at 9.5.

There are no specific streaming or TV transmission details provided for this match. Fans looking to follow the action will need to check their local listings or Matchday information closer to the event.