1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. PSG vs Clermont Foot

Ramos (85')
Keita (32')

How to watch PSG vs Clermont Foot online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 85'
    Goal !
    • Ramos, Goncalo (Scorer)
    • Mbappe, Kylian (Assist)

    Goncalo Ramos levels the score at 1-1.

    Kylian Mbappe with an assist there.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Keita, Habib
    • Bela, Jeremie

    Pascal Gastien (Clermont Foot) has taken off Habib Keita who seemed to be grimacing with pain earlier. A possible injury. Jeremie Bela is the replacement.

  • 76'
    Yellow Card
    • Ugarte, Manuel

    At Parc des Princes, Manuel Ugarte has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Magnin, Yohann
    • Jacquet, Jeremy

    The away team have replaced Yohann Magnin with Jeremy Jacquet. This is the third substitution made today by Pascal Gastien.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Kolo Muani, Randal
    • Mbappe, Kylian

    The home team replace Randal Kolo Muani with Kylian Mbappe.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Mayulu, Senny
    • Kang-in, Lee

    Lee Kang-in is replacing Senny Mayulu for the home team.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Skriniar, Milan
    • Marquinhos

    Marquinhos is on a sub for Milan Skriniar for PSG.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Virginius, Alan
    • Nicholson, Shamar

    Clermont Foot make their second substitution with Shamar Nicholson replacing Alan Virginius.

  • 45'
    Substitution
    • Allevinah, Jim
    • Zeffane, Mehdi

    It seems as if Jim Allevinah is unable to continue. Mehdi Zeffane replaces him for the away team.

  • 32'
    Goal !
    • Keita, Habib (Scorer)
    • Virginius, Alan (Assist)

    Goal! Clermont Foot have got their heads in front thanks to a Habib Keita strike.

    Great play from Alan Virginius to set up the goal.

  • 14'
    Substitution
    • Mukiele, Nordi
    • Hakimi, Achraf

    Nordi Mukiele, who was grimacing earlier, has been substituted. Achraf Hakimi is the substitute for PSG.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

PSG
(4-3-3)
(4-2-3-1)
Clermont Foot
80Tenas26Mukiele37Skriniar15Pereira42Zague28Soler4Ugarte41Mayulu11Asensio9Ramos23Kolo Muani1N'Diaye5Caufriez4Matsima17Pelmard3Borges25Gastien6Keita11Allevinah10Saracevic7Magnin26Virginius
Clermont Foot
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
PSG71%
29% Clermont Foot
Shots
6Off goal28On goal3

8
Shots blocked
0
17
Corner kicks
2
2
Offsides
1
2
Saves
7
12
Fouls
7
1
Yellow cards
0
0
Red cards
0

PSG vs Clermont Foot Betting tips

During the last 5 meetings, Paris Saint-Germain have won 3 times, there have been 1 draws while Clermont Foot 63 have won 1 times. The goal difference is 17-4 in favour of Paris Saint-Germain.
Last season's matches: 2-3 (Paris Saint-Germain at home) and 0-5 (Clermont Foot 63 at home).
Did you know that Paris Saint-Germain scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Clermont Foot 63 scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in their last 24 games.
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in any of their last 17 home matches.
Paris Saint-Germain haven't scored in 1 of their 13 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Clermont Foot 63 haven't scored in 6 of their 13 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Paris Saint-Germain's home record this season: 8-4-1.
Ousmane Dembele has assisted the most goals for Paris Saint-Germain with 7. Muhammed Cham Saracevic is Clermont Foot 63's biggest assister (4).
Lucas Hernandez has more yellow cards (5) than any other player at Paris Saint-Germain. Johan Gastien has collected 6 for Clermont Foot 63.
Paris Saint-Germain wins 1st half in 54% of their matches, Clermont Foot 63 in 21% of their matches.
Paris Saint-Germain wins 54% of halftimes, Clermont Foot 63 wins 21%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)
When Paris Saint-Germain leads 1-0 at home, they win in 84% of their matches.
When Clermont Foot 63 leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches.
When Paris Saint-Germain is down 0-1 home, they win 16% of their matches.
When Clermont Foot 63 is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Paris Saint-Germain has better performance than Clermont Foot 63.
Paris Saint-Germain's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Clermont Foot 63's.
Paris Saint-Germain have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Clermont Foot 63 (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Paris Saint-Germain won 3, Clermont Foot 63 won 1, 1 draws.
Paris Saint-Germain have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Clermont Foot 63.
Clermont Foot 63 have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris Saint-Germain scores 3.4 goals in a match against Clermont Foot 63 and Clermont Foot 63 scores 0.8 goals against Paris Saint-Germain (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Paris Saint-Germain and Clermont Foot 63 is 4.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Paris Saint-Germain and Clermont Foot 63 is 2.4.
Paris Saint-Germain scores 2.33 goals when playing at home and Clermont Foot 63 scores 1 goals when playing away (on average).
A year ago, Clermont Foot 63 were number 12 in the table with 34 points. Now they are number 18 with 20 points.
Did you know that Paris Saint-Germain scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in their last 26 games.
Paris Saint-Germain haven't lost in any of their last 18 home matches.
Ousmane Dembele has assisted the most goals for Paris Saint-Germain with 8. Muhammed Cham Saracevic is Clermont Foot 63's biggest assister (4).
Lucas Hernandez has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at Paris Saint-Germain. Johan Gastien has collected 6 for Clermont Foot 63.
When Paris Saint-Germain leads 1-0 at home, they win in 85% of their matches.
Paris Saint-Germain scores 2.29 goals when playing at home and Clermont Foot 63 scores 1 goals when playing away (on average).
Paris Saint-Germain have a winning streak of 4 matches.
Paris Saint-Germain have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
1/38

News

Head to head

PSG
Matches:6
Clermont Foot
50%
Wins: 3
33%
Draws: 2
17%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    PSGPSG
    1 : 1
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    30 Sep 2023
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    0 : 0
    PSGPSG
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    3 Jun 2023
    PSGPSG
    2 : 3
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Aug 2022
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    0 : 5
    PSGPSG
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    9 Apr 2022
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    1 : 6
    PSGPSG

Form

PSGPSG
  1. Flag FRACoupe de France
    25 May 2024
    Lyon
    1 : 2
    PSG
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Metz
    0 : 2
    PSG
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    15 May 2024
    Nice
    1 : 2
    PSG
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    PSG
    1 : 3
    Toulouse
  5. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    7 May 2024
    PSG
    0 : 1
    Borussia Dortmund
Clermont FootClermont Foot
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Lorient
    5 : 0
    Clermont Foot
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Clermont Foot
    0 : 1
    Lyon
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 May 2024
    Monaco
    4 : 1
    Clermont Foot
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Clermont Foot
    4 : 1
    Reims
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Apr 2024
    Lens
    1 : 0
    Clermont Foot

PSG vs Clermont Foot Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1PSG221023476
2Monaco20773467
...
17Lorient78193429
18Clermont Foot510193425

Match information

Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) are set to host Clermont Foot 63 in an upcoming Ligue 1 clash at the Parc Des Princes. The match is scheduled for Saturday, 6 April 2024, with a start time of 20:00 UTC. PSG are currently leading the standings, positioned at 1st place, while Clermont Foot 63 are fighting relegation, situated at 18th in the league table.

The last encounter between the two teams occurred on 30 September 2023, resulting in a goalless draw in the Ligue 1 competition. Historically, PSG and Clermont Foot have met a total of 5 times. PSG has been dominant in their head-to-head matchups, winning three times, while Clermont Foot has secured one victory. There has been one draw between the two. PSG has enjoyed success at home against Clermont Foot with one win, and two as the visiting team. Clermont Foot's lone victory against PSG came as the guest team.

The match will be available for streaming in the United Kingdom through the bookmaker channel bet365. Sportsbook bet365 offers the following odds for this encounter: PSG at 1.17, a draw at 7.5, and Clermont Foot 63 at 12, reflecting bettors' predictions which favor a home team victory with a 76.41% chance, a draw at 14.79%, and an away team win at 8.8%.