1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Nantes vs Lens
Nantes

Nantes

Nantes

Full time
01
03.02.24
Lens

Lens

Lens


Da Costa (48')

How to watch Nantes vs Lens online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Chavez, Jhoanner
    • Haidara, Massadio

    Massadio Haidara is on a sub for Jhoanner Chavez for Lens.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Diouf, Andy
    • Abdul Samed, Salis

    Salis Abdul Samed is replacing Andy Diouf for Lens at Stade de la Beaujoire.

  • 82'
    Yellow Card
    • Danso, Kevin

    Kevin Danso (Lens) has received a first yellow card.

  • 81'
    Yellow Card
    • Aguilar, Ruben

    Ruben Aguilar is booked for the away team.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Wahi, Sepe Elye
    • Said, Wesley

    The away team have replaced Sepe Elye Wahi with Wesley Said. This is the second substitution made today by Franck Haise.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Da Costa, David Pereira
    • Fulgini, Angelo

    The away team replace David Pereira Da Costa with Angelo Fulgini.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Mollet, Florent
    • Appuah, Stredair

    Stredair Appuah is replacing Florent Mollet for the home team.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Kadewere, Tino
    • Abline, Matthis

    Nantes make their third substitution with Matthis Abline replacing Tino Kadewere.

  • 61'
    Yellow Card
    • Douglas

    Douglas (Nantes) gets a yellow card.

  • 59'
    Substitution
    • Sissoko, Moussa
    • Bamba, Abdoul Kader

    Abdoul Kader Bamba (Nantes) has replaced the possibly injured Moussa Sissoko.

  • 48'
    Goal !
    • Da Costa, David Pereira (Scorer)
    • Medina, Facundo (Assist)

    Goal! Lens have got their heads in front thanks to a David Pereira Da Costa strike.

    Great play from Facundo Medina to set up the goal.

  • 27'
    Yellow Card
    • Kadewere, Tino

    Tino Kadewere (Nantes) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 12'
    Substitution
    • Amian, Kelvin
    • Pallois, Nicolas

    Jocelyn Gourvennec (Nantes) is making a first change, with Nicolas Pallois replacing the possibly injured Kelvin Amian.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Nantes
(4-3-3)
(5-3-2)
Lens
1Lafont98Amian21Castelletto44Zeze2Duverne17Sissoko6Douglas5Chirivella31Mohamed15Kadewere25Mollet30Samba29Frankowski2Aguilar4Danso14Medina13Chavez18Diouf23El Aynaoui10Da Costa7Sotoca9Wahi
Lens
(5-3-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Nantes41%
59% Lens
Shots
3Off goal52On goal5

1
Shots blocked
0
2
Corner kicks
3
3
Offsides
0
4
Saves
2
16
Fouls
11
2
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Nantes vs Lens Betting tips

The most common result of matches between FC Nantes and RC Lens when FC Nantes is playing at home is 1-0. 4 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 22 meetings with FC Nantes playing at home, FC Nantes have won 12 times, there have been 5 draws while RC Lens have won 5 times. The goal difference is 31-18 in favour of FC Nantes.
During the last 43 meetings, FC Nantes have won 18 times, there have been 11 draws while RC Lens have won 14 times. The goal difference is 56-49 in favour of FC Nantes.
Last season's matches: 0-0 (FC Nantes at home) and 3-1 (RC Lens at home).
FC Nantes have a losing streak of 4 matches in Ligue 1.
Did you know that FC Nantes scores 40% of their goals between the minutes 46-60? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that FC Nantes scores 5% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that RC Lens scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
FC Nantes have a losing streak of 3 matches at home.
RC Lens have lost 3 matches in a row.
When playing at home, FC Nantes have not lost to RC Lens in their last 3 encounters.
FC Nantes haven't scored in 3 of their 10 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
RC Lens haven't scored in 5 of their 9 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Mostafa Mohamed is FC Nantes's top scorer with 6 goals. Wesley Said has scored 4 times for RC Lens.
Moses Simon has assisted the most goals for FC Nantes with 5. Florian Sotoca is RC Lens's biggest assister (5).
FC Nantes have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
FC Nantes wins 1st half in 14% of their matches, RC Lens in 45% of their matches.
FC Nantes wins 14% of halftimes, RC Lens wins 45%.
The winner of their last meeting was RC Lens.
On their last meeting RC Lens won by 4 goals.
When FC Nantes leads 1-0 at home, they win in 66% of their matches.
When RC Lens leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches.
When FC Nantes is down 0-1 home, they win 12% of their matches.
When RC Lens is down 1-0 away, they win 9% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, RC Lens has better performance than FC Nantes.
RC Lens's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Nantes's.
RC Lens have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against FC Nantes (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings FC Nantes won 1, RC Lens won 2, 2 draws.
RC Lens have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against FC Nantes.
FC Nantes have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against RC Lens.
FC Nantes scores 1 goals in a match against RC Lens and RC Lens scores 2 goals against FC Nantes (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between FC Nantes and RC Lens is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between FC Nantes and RC Lens is 1.6.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
FC Nantes scores 1.04 goals when playing at home and RC Lens scores 1.19 goals when playing away (on average).
FC Nantes has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Did you know that RC Lens scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
RC Lens haven't scored in 5 of their 10 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
FC Nantes wins 1st half in 14% of their matches, RC Lens in 46% of their matches.
FC Nantes wins 14% of halftimes, RC Lens wins 46%.
When RC Lens leads 0-1 away, they win in 69% of their matches.
FC Nantes scores 1.04 goals when playing at home and RC Lens scores 1.22 goals when playing away (on average).
A year ago, RC Lens were number 2 in the table with 44 points. Now they are number 8 with 29 points.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
If Florent Mollet scores against RC Lens it will be his 5th goal for FC Nantes this season.
1/47

News

Head to head

Nantes
Matches:10
Lens
20%
Wins: 2
40%
Draws: 4
40%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    3 Feb 2024
    NantesNantes
    0 : 1
    LensLens
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Oct 2023
    LensLens
    4 : 0
    NantesNantes
  3. Flag FRACoupe de France
    1 Mar 2023
    NantesNantes
    2 : 1
    LensLens
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 Feb 2023
    LensLens
    3 : 1
    NantesNantes
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    18 Sep 2022
    NantesNantes
    0 : 0
    LensLens

Form

NantesNantes
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Monaco
    4 : 0
    Nantes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Nantes
    1 : 2
    Lille
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 May 2024
    Brest
    0 : 0
    Nantes
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    26 Apr 2024
    Montpellier
    1 : 1
    Nantes
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Apr 2024
    Nantes
    0 : 3
    Rennes
LensLens
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    19 May 2024
    Lens
    2 : 2
    Montpellier
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    12 May 2024
    Rennes
    1 : 1
    Lens
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    3 May 2024
    Lens
    2 : 0
    Lorient
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Apr 2024
    Marseille
    2 : 1
    Lens
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Apr 2024
    Lens
    1 : 0
    Clermont Foot

Nantes vs Lens Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
6Lyon165133453
7Lens149113451
8Marseille1311103450
...
13Strasbourg109153439
14Nantes96193433
15Le Havre711163432

Match information

An upcoming match in the French Ligue 1 features FC Nantes playing at home against RC Lens. This encounter is scheduled to take place on Saturday, 3 February 2024, kicking off at 20:00 UTC. The venue for the match is the Stade de la Beaujoire, home ground of FC Nantes.

In the current league standings, FC Nantes holds the 13th position, whereas RC Lens is positioned higher in the 8th place. Their last match-up occurred on 28 October 2023, in which RC Lens dominated with a 4-0 victory over FC Nantes.

The two teams have met a total of 9 times. The head-to-head statistics show that FC Nantes has won 2 of these encounters, RC Lens has secured victories in 3, and they have drawn 4 times. FC Nantes boasts 2 home wins against RC Lens, while RC Lens has won twice at home and also managed a win as the visiting team.

For fans in the United Kingdom looking to watch the game, the match will be streamed on the bookmaker channel bet365.

Looking at the predictions, FC Nantes has a 29.98% chance of winning, whereas RC Lens has a 42.96% chance, making them the favorites. The probability of a draw stands at 27.05%. In terms of betting odds provided by bet365, FC Nantes has been given odds of 3.3, a draw is also at 3.3, and RC Lens stands at 2.25.