1. Soccer Streams
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Lyon vs Marseille
Lyon

Lyon

Lyon

Full time
10
04.02.24
Marseille

Marseille

Marseille


Lacazette (37')

How to watch Lyon vs Marseille online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Lacazette, Alexandre
    • Adryelson

    Adryelson is replacing Alexandre Lacazette for the home team.

  • 82'
    Substitution
    • Matic, Nemanja
    • Akouokou, Paul

    Paul Akouokou is on a sub for Nemanja Matic for Lyon.

  • 81'
    Substitution
    • Merlin, Quentin
    • Garcia, Ulisses

    Gennaro Ivan Gattuso is making the team's third substitution at Groupama Stadium with Ulisses Garcia replacing Quentin Merlin.

  • 75'
    Yellow Card
    • Ounahi, Azzedine

    Azzedine Ounahi (Marseille) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Orban, Gift Emmanuel
    • Fofana, Malick

    The home team have replaced Gift Emmanuel Orban with Malick Fofana. This is the second substitution made today by Pierre Sage.

  • 61'
    Yellow Card
    • Matic, Nemanja

    Nemanja Matic (Lyon) gets a yellow card.

  • 59'
    Substitution
    • Meite, Bamo
    • Clauss, Jonathan

    Gennaro Ivan Gattuso (Marseille) is making a second substitution, with Jonathan Clauss replacing Bamo Meite.

  • 59'
    Substitution
    • Ndiaye, Iliman
    • Moumbagna, Faris Pemi

    Faris Pemi Moumbagna is replacing Iliman Ndiaye for Marseille at Groupama Stadium.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Tagliafico, Nicolas
    • Tolisso, Corentin

    Lyon make their first substitution with Corentin Tolisso replacing Nicolas Tagliafico.

  • 40'
    Yellow Card
    • O'Brien, Jake

    Jake O'Brien (Lyon) has received a first yellow card.

  • 37'
    Goal !
    • Lacazette, Alexandre (Scorer)

    Goal! The home team take a 1-0 lead through Alexandre Lacazette.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Lyon
(3-5-2)
(4-3-3)
Marseille
1Lopes22Mata55Caleta-Car12O'Brien98Maitland-Niles37Nuamah6Caqueret31Matic3Tagliafico10Lacazette9Orban16Lopez18Meite4Gigot5Balerdi3Merlin17Onana8Ounahi11Harit29Ndiaye10Aubameyang44Luis Henrique
Marseille
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Lyon37%
63% Marseille
Shots
2Off goal57On goal2

3
Shots blocked
3
3
Corner kicks
2
0
Offsides
5
2
Saves
6
14
Fouls
10
2
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Lyon vs Marseille Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Olympique Lyon and Olympique Marseille is 1-1. 12 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 31 meetings with Olympique Lyon playing at home, Olympique Lyon have won 18 times, there have been 9 draws while Olympique Marseille have won 4 times. The goal difference is 59-30 in favour of Olympique Lyon.
During the last 63 meetings, Olympique Lyon have won 27 times, there have been 22 draws while Olympique Marseille have won 14 times. The goal difference is 101-69 in favour of Olympique Lyon.
Last season Olympique Marseille won both games against Olympique Lyon (1-0 at home and 2-1 away).
Did you know that Olympique Lyon scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Olympique Marseille scores 29% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Olympique Lyon haven't won any of their last 3 games against Olympique Marseille.
Olympique Lyon haven't scored in 2 of their 10 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Olympique Marseille haven't scored in 3 of their 9 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Olympique Marseille's away record this season: 1-4-4.
Alexandre Lacazette is Olympique Lyon's top scorer with 9 goals. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 6 times for Olympique Marseille.
Rayan Cherki has assisted the most goals for Olympique Lyon with 3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is Olympique Marseille's biggest assister (7).
Nicolas Tagliafico has more yellow cards (4) than any other player at Olympique Lyon. Samuel Gigot has collected 6 for Olympique Marseille.
A year ago, Olympique Lyon were number 9 in the table with 25 points. Now they are number 16 with 16 points.
A year ago, Olympique Marseille were number 3 in the table with 42 points. Now they are number 7 with 29 points.
Olympique Lyon have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Olympique Marseille have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
Olympique Lyon wins 1st half in 20% of their matches, Olympique Marseille in 40% of their matches.
Olympique Lyon wins 20% of halftimes, Olympique Marseille wins 40%.
The winner of their last meeting was Olympique Marseille.
On their last meeting Olympique Marseille won by 3 goals.
When Olympique Lyon leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches.
When Olympique Marseille leads 0-1 away, they win in 58% of their matches.
When Olympique Lyon is down 0-1 home, they win 18% of their matches.
When Olympique Marseille is down 1-0 away, they win 16% of their matches.
Olympique Lyon's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Olympique Marseille's.
In the last 5 meetings Olympique Lyon won 2, Olympique Marseille won 3, 0 draws.
Olympique Lyon scores 1.2 goals in a match against Olympique Marseille and Olympique Marseille scores 1.4 goals against Olympique Lyon (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Olympique Lyon and Olympique Marseille is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Olympique Lyon and Olympique Marseille is 1.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
Olympique Lyon scores 1.75 goals when playing at home and Olympique Marseille scores 1.24 goals when playing away (on average).
If Alexandre Lacazette scores against Olympique Marseille it will be his 10th goal for Olympique Lyon this season.
The most common end-result when Olympique Marseille are down 0-1 away this season is 1-1.
Olympique Lyon is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Alexandre Lacazette's 10th goal for the season.
1/36

News

Form

LyonLyon
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    3 Mar 2024
    Lyon
    0 : 3
    Lens
  2. Flag FRACoupe de France
    27 Feb 2024
    Lyon
    0 : 0
    Strasbourg
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    23 Feb 2024
    Metz
    1 : 2
    Lyon
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    16 Feb 2024
    Lyon
    1 : 0
    Nice
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    11 Feb 2024
    Montpellier
    1 : 2
    Lyon
MarseilleMarseille
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    2 Mar 2024
    Clermont Foot
    1 : 5
    Marseille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    25 Feb 2024
    Marseille
    4 : 1
    Montpellier
  3. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    22 Feb 2024
    Marseille
    3 : 1
    Shakhtar Donetsk
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    18 Feb 2024
    Brest
    1 : 0
    Marseille
  5. Flag nullUEFA Europa League
    15 Feb 2024
    Shakhtar Donetsk
    2 : 2
    Marseille

Head to head

Lyon
Matches:10
Marseille
40%
Wins: 4
20%
Draws: 2
40%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 Feb 2024
    LyonLyon
    1 : 0
    MarseilleMarseille
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Dec 2023
    MarseilleMarseille
    3 : 0
    LyonLyon
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    23 Apr 2023
    LyonLyon
    1 : 2
    MarseilleMarseille
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Nov 2022
    MarseilleMarseille
    1 : 0
    LyonLyon
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    1 May 2022
    MarseilleMarseille
    0 : 3
    LyonLyon

Ligue 1 Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
6Lens11672439
7Marseille9962436
8Rennes9872435
...
10Toulouse7892429
11Lyon84122428
12Strasbourg68102426

Match information

Olympique Lyon is set to face Olympique Marseille in an upcoming Ligue 1 match on Sunday, 4 February 2024, with a start time of 19:45 UTC. The match will take place at Groupama Stadium. Currently, Olympique Lyon is in the 16th position in the league standings, while Olympique Marseille holds the 7th spot.

The last encounter between the two teams occurred on 6 December 2023, where Olympique Marseille emerged victorious with a 3-0 win over Olympique Lyon. Historically, in their 9 meetings, Olympique Marseille has won 4 times, Olympique Lyon has claimed 3 victories, and they have drawn 2 matches. When playing at home, Olympique Lyon has 2 wins against Olympique Marseille, who have managed 3 wins at their home ground and 1 win as guests.

For those interested in watching the match live from the United Kingdom, the game will be streamed via the bookmaker channel bet365. It's important to note that bet365 provides streaming as part of their betting service offerings.

As for the predictions, Olympique Lyon has a 36.59% chance of winning, whereas Olympique Marseille has a slightly higher chance at 38.44%, and there's a 24.97% probability of the match ending in a draw. Odds provided by bet365 are as follows: 2.88 for an Olympique Lyon win, 3.4 for a draw, and 2.5 for an Olympique Marseille win.