Leeds

Leeds

Leeds

Full time
10
05.03.24
Stoke

Stoke

Stoke


James (33')

How to watch Leeds vs Stoke online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Gruev, Ilia

    Ilia Gruev (Leeds United) has received a yellow card from Oliver Langford.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Byram, Sam
    • Firpo, Junior

    Junior Firpo is replacing Sam Byram for Leeds United at Elland Road.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Kamara, Glen
    • Gray, Archie

    Daniel Farke is making the team's fourth substitution at Elland Road with Archie Gray replacing Glen Kamara.

  • 84'
    Substitution
    • Baker, Lewis
    • Cundle, Luke

    Luke Cundle is replacing Lewis Baker for the away team.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Summerville, Crysencio
    • Gnonto, Degnand Wilfried

    The home team have replaced Crysencio Summerville with Degnand Wilfried Gnonto. This is the third substitution made today by Daniel Farke.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Manhoef, Million
    • Haksabanovic, Sead

    Sead Haksabanovic is replacing Million Manhoef for Stoke at Elland Road.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Joon-ho, Bae
    • Vidigal, Andre

    Stoke make their third substitution with Andre Vidigal replacing Bae Joon-ho.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Bamford, Patrick
    • Fernandez, Mateo Joseph

    Daniel Farke (Leeds United) is making a second substitution, with Mateo Joseph Fernandez replacing Patrick Bamford.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Rutter, Georginio
    • Piroe, Joel

    Daniel Farke is making the team's first substitution at Elland Road with Joel Piroe replacing Georginio Rutter.

  • 69'
    Yellow Card
    • Pearson, Ben

    Ben Pearson for Stoke has been booked by Oliver Langford and receives a first yellow card.

  • 53'
    Substitution
    • Burger, Wouter
    • Pearson, Ben

    The away team have replaced Wouter Burger with Ben Pearson. This is the second substitution made today by Steven Schumacher.

  • 53'
    Substitution
    • Ennis, Niall
    • Campbell, Tyrese

    Tyrese Campbell is on a sub for Niall Ennis for Stoke.

  • 37'
    Yellow Card
    • Laurent, Josh

    At Elland Road, Josh Laurent has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 33'
    Goal !
    • James, Daniel (Scorer)
    • Rutter, Georginio (Assist)

    Leeds United take a 1-0 lead thanks to Daniel James.

    Georginio Rutter with an assist there.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Leeds
(4-2-3-1)
(4-3-3)
Stoke
1Meslier33Roberts14Rodon4Ampadu25Byram44Gruev8Kamara20James24Rutter10Summerville9Bamford1Iversen17Hoever5Rose16Wilmot2Gooch28Laurent6Burger8Baker42Manhoef14Ennis22Joon-ho
Stoke
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Leeds60%
40% Stoke
Shots
3Off goal47On goal6

7
Shots blocked
2
8
Corner kicks
2
2
Offsides
1
6
Saves
6
5
Fouls
11
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Leeds vs Stoke Betting tips

During the last 6 meetings with Leeds United playing at home, Leeds United have won 2 times, there have been 3 draws while Stoke City have won 1 times. The goal difference is 10-7 in favour of Leeds United.
During the last 12 meetings, Leeds United have won 5 times, there have been 3 draws while Stoke City have won 4 times. The goal difference is 17-13 in favour of Leeds United.
Stoke City's last away win against Leeds United was in 2006.
Leeds United have a winning streak of 9 matches in Championship.
In Championship, Leeds United have 6 successive home wins.
In Championship, Stoke City have lost their last 3 away matches.
Did you know that Leeds United scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Did you know that Stoke City scores 35% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Leeds United have a winning streak of 6 matches.
Leeds United haven't lost in their last 12 games.
Leeds United haven't lost in any of their last 19 home matches.
Stoke City have lost 3 away matches in a row.
Leeds United haven't scored in 1 of their 17 home matches in Championship this season.
Stoke City haven't scored in 5 of their 17 away matches in Championship this season.
Leeds United's home record this season: 13-4-0.
Crysencio Summerville is Leeds United's top scorer with 15 goals. Andre Vidigal has scored 5 times for Stoke City.
Georginio Rutter has assisted the most goals for Leeds United with 10. Bae Jun-Ho is Stoke City's biggest assister (3).
Ethan Ampadu has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Leeds United. Ben Pearson has collected 11 for Stoke City.
A year ago, Stoke City were number 16 in the table with 40 points. Now they are number 22 with 35 points.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 12 consecutive matches.
Leeds United wins 1st half in 37% of their matches, Stoke City in 22% of their matches.
Leeds United wins 37% of halftimes, Stoke City wins 22%.
The winner of their last meeting was Stoke City.
On their last meeting Stoke City won by 1 goals.
When Leeds United leads 1-0 at home, they win in 64% of their matches.
When Stoke City leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches.
When Leeds United is down 0-1 home, they win 50% of their matches.
When Stoke City is down 1-0 away, they win 6% of their matches.
In Championship, Leeds United has better performance than Stoke City.
Leeds United's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Stoke City's.
In the last 5 meetings Leeds United won 2, Stoke City won 3, 0 draws.
Leeds United scores 2.2 goals in a match against Stoke City and Stoke City scores 1 goals against Leeds United (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Leeds United and Stoke City is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Leeds United and Stoke City is 0.8.
Leeds United scores 1.89 goals when playing at home and Stoke City scores 1.19 goals when playing away (on average).
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 13 consecutive matches.
Leeds United wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Stoke City in 22% of their matches.
Leeds United wins 36% of halftimes, Stoke City wins 22%.
Both teams lost their last match.
A year ago, Stoke City were number 15 in the table with 43 points. Now they are number 20 with 38 points.
Leeds United have scored at least one goal for 14 consecutive matches.
Leeds United wins 1st half in 36% of their matches, Stoke City in 23% of their matches.
Leeds United wins 36% of halftimes, Stoke City wins 23%.
Did you know that Stoke City scores 36% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
A year ago, Stoke City were number 15 in the table with 43 points. Now they are number 22 with 38 points.
The most common end-result when Leeds United leads 1-0 at home this season is 3-0.
Leeds United is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/47

News

Head to head

Leeds
Matches:2
Stoke
50%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    5 Mar 2024
    LeedsLeeds
    1 : 0
    StokeStoke
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    25 Oct 2023
    StokeStoke
    1 : 0
    LeedsLeeds

Form

LeedsLeeds
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    22 Apr 2024
    Middlesbrough
    3 : 4
    Leeds
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    0 : 1
    Blackburn
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    9 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    0 : 0
    Sunderland
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Coventry
    2 : 1
    Leeds
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Leeds
    3 : 1
    Hull
StokeStoke
  1. Flag ENGChampionship
    20 Apr 2024
    Stoke
    3 : 0
    Plymouth Argyle
  2. Flag ENGChampionship
    13 Apr 2024
    Sheff Wed
    1 : 1
    Stoke
  3. Flag ENGChampionship
    10 Apr 2024
    Swansea
    3 : 0
    Stoke
  4. Flag ENGChampionship
    6 Apr 2024
    Stoke
    2 : 2
    West Brom
  5. Flag ENGChampionship
    1 Apr 2024
    Stoke
    1 : 1
    Huddersfield

Leeds vs Stoke Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
1Leicester304104494
2Leeds27984490
3Ipswich261164389
...
16Millwall1411194453
17Stoke1311204450
18QPR1311204450

Match information

An upcoming Championship match features Leeds United taking on Stoke City at Elland Road. The match is scheduled for Tuesday, 5 March 2024, with a start time of 19:45 UTC.

Leeds United currently holds the 3rd position in the Championship standings, while Stoke City is positioned at 22nd. Their last encounter was on 25 October 2023, where Stoke City emerged victorious with a scoreline of 1-0.

This will be their second meeting, with the head-to-head statistics showing Leeds United with no wins, Stoke City with one win at home, and no draws.

The predictions for the match are leaning towards a Leeds United win, with a 61.09% chance, a 20.65% chance for a draw, and Stoke City with an 18.26% chance of winning. The betting odds from bet365 are 1.33 for a Leeds United win, 5 for a draw, and 8.5 for a Stoke City victory.

In the United Kingdom, the match will be available on SKY GO, which is a streaming service, as well as on Sky Sports Red Button, available on TV.