1. Football today
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Le Havre vs Reims
Le Havre

Le Havre

Le Havre

Full time
12
25.02.24
Reims

Reims

Reims


Toure (74')
Daramy (90') Daramy (64')

How to watch Le Havre vs Reims online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Goal !
    • Daramy, Mohammed (Scorer)

    Goal! Mohammed Daramy gives Reims a 1-2 lead from the penalty spot.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Gorgelin, Mathieu

    Mathieu Gorgelin (Le Havre) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Sangante, Arouna

    Arouna Sangante is booked for the home team.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Bayo, Mohamed
    • Ngoura, Steve

    Luka Elsner (Le Havre) is making a second substitution, with Steve Ngoura replacing Mohamed Bayo.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Diakite, Oumar
    • Atangana Edoa, Valentin

    William Still is making the team's fourth substitution at Stade Oceane with Valentin Atangana Edoa replacing Oumar Diakite.

  • 74'
    Yellow Card
    • Nego, Loic

    At Stade Oceane, Loic Nego has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 75'
    Substitution
    • Nego, Loic
    • Casimir, Josue

    Josue Casimir is replacing Loic Nego for Le Havre at Stade Oceane.

  • 74'
    Goal !
    • Toure, Abdoulaye (Scorer)

    Goal! The home team is awarded a penalty in Le Havre. Abdoulaye Toure converts to level the scoring at 1-1.

  • 73'
    Yellow Card
    • De Smet, Thibault

    Thibault De Smet (Reims) has received a yellow card from Florent Batta.

  • 70'
    Substitution
    • Khadra, Reda
    • Koudou, Therence

    Reims make their third substitution with Therence Koudou replacing Reda Khadra.

  • 64'
    Goal !
    • Daramy, Mohammed (Scorer)
    • Khadra, Reda (Assist)

    Mohammed Daramy is on target to give Reims a 0-1 advantage.

    Reda Khadra with an assist there.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Nakamura, Keito
    • Daramy, Mohammed

    Mohammed Daramy is on a sub for Keito Nakamura for Reims.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Teuma, Teddy
    • Richardson, Amir

    The away team replace Teddy Teuma with Amir Richardson.

  • 24'
    Yellow Card
    • Foket, Thomas

    Thomas Foket (Reims) gets a yellow card.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Le Havre
(4-4-2)
(3-5-2)
Reims
1Gorgelin93Sangante6Youte Kinkoue4Lloris27Operi7Nego94Toure8Kechta11Sabbi28Ayew9Bayo94Diouf24Agbadou5Abdelhamid25De Smet32Foket15Munetsi14Khadra10Teuma17Nakamura22Diakite7Ito
Reims
(3-5-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Le Havre51%
49% Reims
Shots
4Off goal54On goal5

7
Shots blocked
4
5
Corner kicks
5
1
Offsides
2
3
Saves
3
11
Fouls
12
3
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Le Havre vs Reims Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Le Havre AC and Stade Reims when Le Havre AC is playing at home is 1-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 8 meetings with Le Havre AC playing at home, Le Havre AC have won 4 times, there have been 4 draws while Stade Reims have won 0 times. The goal difference is 11-5 in favour of Le Havre AC.
During the last 21 meetings, Le Havre AC have won 9 times, there have been 5 draws while Stade Reims have won 7 times. The goal difference is 29-25 in favour of Le Havre AC.
Le Havre AC's last home win against Stade Reims was in 2010.
Did you know that Le Havre AC scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Stade Reims scores 22% of their goals between the minutes 46-60?
Le Havre AC have lost 3 matches in a row.
Le Havre AC haven't won in their last 5 games.
Stade Reims haven't won in their last 4 games.
When playing at home, Le Havre AC have not lost to Stade Reims in their last 8 encounters.
Le Havre AC have received 5 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Ligue 1.
Le Havre AC haven't scored in 5 of their 10 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Stade Reims haven't scored in 2 of their 11 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Christopher Operi has assisted the most goals for Le Havre AC with 4. Mohammed Daramy is Stade Reims's biggest assister (5).
Josue Casimir has more yellow cards (5) than any other player at Le Havre AC. Thomas Foket has collected 7 for Stade Reims.
Le Havre AC have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Le Havre AC wins 1st half in 27% of their matches, Stade Reims in 34% of their matches.
Le Havre AC wins 27% of halftimes, Stade Reims wins 34%.
The winner of their last meeting was Stade Reims.
On their last meeting Stade Reims won by 1 goals.
When Le Havre AC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 87% of their matches.
When Stade Reims leads 0-1 away, they win in 66% of their matches.
When Le Havre AC is down 0-1 home, they win 16% of their matches.
When Stade Reims is down 1-0 away, they win 11% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Stade Reims has better performance than Le Havre AC.
Stade Reims's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Le Havre AC's.
Le Havre AC has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
Stade Reims have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Le Havre AC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Le Havre AC won 1, Stade Reims won 2, 2 draws.
Le Havre AC scores 0.4 goals in a match against Stade Reims and Stade Reims scores 1 goals against Le Havre AC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Le Havre AC and Stade Reims is 1.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Le Havre AC and Stade Reims is 1.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
Le Havre AC scores 1.11 goals when playing at home and Stade Reims scores 1.33 goals when playing away (on average).
If Emmanuel Sabbi scores against Stade Reims it will be his 5th goal for Le Havre AC this season.
This was Thibault De Smet's 5th yellow card for the season.
This was Arouna Sangante's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/39

News

Head to head

Le Havre
Matches:3
Reims
0%
Wins: 0
0%
Draws: 0
100%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    25 Feb 2024
    Le HavreLe Havre
    1 : 2
    ReimsReims
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    20 Dec 2023
    ReimsReims
    1 : 0
    Le HavreLe Havre
  3. Flag nullClub Friendly Games
    22 Jul 2020
    ReimsReims
    3 : 0
    Le HavreLe Havre

Form

Le HavreLe Havre
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    14 Apr 2024
    Le Havre
    0 : 1
    Nantes
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Apr 2024
    Lens
    1 : 1
    Le Havre
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    31 Mar 2024
    Le Havre
    0 : 2
    Montpellier
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Mar 2024
    Clermont Foot
    2 : 1
    Le Havre
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Mar 2024
    Le Havre
    1 : 0
    Toulouse
ReimsReims
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    13 Apr 2024
    Strasbourg
    3 : 1
    Reims
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    7 Apr 2024
    Reims
    0 : 0
    Nice
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    30 Mar 2024
    Lyon
    1 : 1
    Reims
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Mar 2024
    Reims
    2 : 1
    Metz
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Mar 2024
    PSG
    2 : 2
    Reims

Le Havre vs Reims Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
7Lyon125122941
8Reims117112940
9Marseille10992839
...
14Nantes94162931
15Le Havre610132928
16Lorient68142826

Match information

Le Havre AC is set to face off against Stade Reims in an upcoming Ligue 1 match. The fixture is scheduled for Sunday, 25 February 2024, with a 14:00 UTC kick-off at Stade Oceane. Currently, Le Havre AC is 12th in the league standings, while Stade Reims is in a more favorable 8th position.

The last time these two teams met was on 20 December 2023, where Stade Reims emerged victorious with a 1-0 win over Le Havre AC. This encounter contributes to the overall head-to-head statistics between the teams, where Stade Reims also leads with two wins to none, and no draws have been recorded in their previous meetings. Specifically, Stade Reims has a record of winning at home, with two wins, and Le Havre AC has neither won at home nor as a guest.

The match will be available for streaming in the United Kingdom via the bookmaker channel bet365. As for match predictions, Le Havre AC has a 28.15% chance of winning, the probability of a draw stands at 25.66%, and Stade Reims has a higher chance of securing a victory at 46.19%. According to bet365, the betting odds are 3.1 for Le Havre AC to win, 3.25 for a draw, and 2.38 in favor of Stade Reims to take the win.