1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Getafe vs Girona
Getafe

Getafe

Getafe

Full time
10
16.03.24
Girona

Girona

Girona


Santiago (34')

How to watch Getafe vs Girona online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Carmona, Jose

    Jose Carmona for Getafe has been booked by Jose Luis Munuera Montero and receives a first yellow card.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Iglesias, Juan
    • Duarte, Domingos

    Juan Iglesias (Getafe) does not seem to be able to continue. He is replaced by Domingos Duarte.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Oscar
    • Carmona, Jose

    The home team replace Oscar with Jose Carmona.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Oscar

    Oscar (Getafe) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 86'
    Yellow Card
    • Stuani, Cristhian

    Girona's Cristhian Stuani has been booked in Getafe.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Torre Carral, Pablo
    • Garca, Jastin

    Jastin Garca is replacing Pablo Torre Carral for the away team.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Portu
    • Stuani, Cristhian

    The away team replace Portu with Cristhian Stuani.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Santiago, Yellu
    • Mata, Jaime

    Getafe make their third substitution with Jaime Mata replacing Yellu Santiago.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Moriba, Ilaix
    • Alena, Carles

    Carles Alena is on a sub for Ilaix Moriba for Getafe.

  • 57'
    Substitution
    • Alvarez, Gaston
    • Salguero, Diego Rico

    Gaston Alvarez, who was grimacing earlier, has been substituted. Diego Rico Salguero is the substitute for Getafe.

  • 54'
    Substitution
    • Garcia, Aleix
    • Solis, Jhon

    Jhon Solis is replacing Aleix Garcia for the away team.

  • 52'
    Yellow Card
    • Milla, Luis

    At Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, Luis Milla has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 39'
    Yellow Card
    • Portu

    Portu (Girona) has received a yellow card from Jose Luis Munuera Montero.

  • 34'
    Goal !
    • Santiago, Yellu (Scorer)
    • Moriba, Ilaix (Assist)

    Yellu Santiago is on target to give Getafe a 1-0 advantage.

    Ilaix Moriba instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 15'
    Yellow Card
    • Garcia, Aleix

    Aleix Garcia for Girona has been booked by Jose Luis Munuera Montero and receives a first yellow card.

  • 11'
    Yellow Card
    • Alderete, Omar

    Omar Alderete (Getafe) has received a first yellow card.

  • 9'
    Yellow Card
    • Savio

    Girona's Savio has been booked in Getafe and will miss the next match through suspension.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Getafe
(5-4-1)
(4-5-1)
Girona
13Soria21Iglesias2Djene4Alvarez15Alderete25Santiago20Maksimovic24Moriba5Milla9Oscar12Greenwood13Gazzaniga20Couto25Garcia15Juanpe17Blind3Gutierrez24Portu23Martin18Torre Carral14Garcia16Savio
Girona
(4-5-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Getafe40%
60% Girona
Shots
4Off goal83On goal4

3
Shots blocked
4
2
Corner kicks
5
1
Offsides
2
4
Saves
2
16
Fouls
13
4
Yellow cards
4
0
Red cards
0

Getafe vs Girona Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Getafe CF and Girona FC is 1-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 5 meetings with Getafe CF playing at home, Getafe CF have won 3 times, there have been 1 draws while Girona FC have won 1 times. The goal difference is 10-6 in favour of Getafe CF.
During the last 12 meetings, Getafe CF have won 3 times, there have been 4 draws while Girona FC have won 5 times. The goal difference is 23-17 in favour of Girona FC.
Girona FC's last away win against Getafe CF was in 2016.
Last season's matches: 3-2 (Getafe CF at home) and 3-1 (Girona FC at home).
In LaLiga, Girona FC have lost their last 3 away matches.
Did you know that Getafe CF scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Girona FC scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Getafe CF haven't won in their last 4 games.
Girona FC have lost 3 away matches in a row.
When playing at home, Getafe CF have not lost to Girona FC in their last 3 encounters.
Getafe CF have received 9 red cards this season. This is the highest number in LaLiga.
Getafe CF haven't scored in 4 of their 13 home matches in LaLiga this season.
Girona FC haven't scored in 3 of their 14 away matches in LaLiga this season.
Borja Mayoral is Getafe CF's top scorer with 15 goals. Artem Dovbyk has scored 14 times for Girona FC.
Djene Dakonam has more yellow cards (11) than any other player at Getafe CF. Yan Couto has collected 6 for Girona FC.
A year ago, Getafe CF were number 15 in the table with 30 points. Now they are number 11 with 35 points.
Getafe CF have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Getafe CF wins 1st half in 26% of their matches, Girona FC in 35% of their matches.
Getafe CF wins 26% of halftimes, Girona FC wins 35%.
The winner of their last meeting was Girona FC.
On their last meeting Girona FC won by 3 goals.
When Getafe CF leads 1-0 at home, they win in 83% of their matches.
When Girona FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 85% of their matches.
When Getafe CF is down 0-1 home, they win 30% of their matches.
When Girona FC is down 1-0 away, they win 23% of their matches.
In LaLiga, Getafe CF has better performance than Girona FC.
Getafe CF's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Girona FC's.
In the last 5 meetings Getafe CF won 2, Girona FC won 2, 1 draws.
Getafe CF scores 1.4 goals in a match against Girona FC and Girona FC scores 1.8 goals against Getafe CF (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Getafe CF and Girona FC is 3.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Getafe CF and Girona FC is 1.2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
Getafe CF scores 1.32 goals when playing at home and Girona FC scores 1.83 goals when playing away (on average).
1/36

News

Head to head

Getafe
Matches:4
Girona
50%
Wins: 2
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 Mar 2024
    GetafeGetafe
    1 : 0
    GironaGirona
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    20 Aug 2023
    GironaGirona
    3 : 0
    GetafeGetafe
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 Mar 2023
    GetafeGetafe
    3 : 2
    GironaGirona
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    22 Aug 2022
    GironaGirona
    3 : 1
    GetafeGetafe

Form

GetafeGetafe
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    26 May 2024
    Getafe
    1 : 2
    Mallorca
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    18 May 2024
    CD Alaves
    1 : 0
    Getafe
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    15 May 2024
    Getafe
    0 : 3
    Atletico Madrid
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    12 May 2024
    Cadiz
    1 : 0
    Getafe
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    3 May 2024
    Getafe
    0 : 2
    Athletic Bilbao
GironaGirona
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    24 May 2024
    Girona
    7 : 0
    Granada
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Valencia
    1 : 3
    Girona
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    14 May 2024
    Girona
    0 : 1
    Villarreal
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    10 May 2024
    CD Alaves
    2 : 2
    Girona
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 May 2024
    Girona
    4 : 2
    Barcelona

Getafe vs Girona Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
2Barcelona26753885
3Girona25673881
4Atletico Madrid244103876
...
11Osasuna129173845
12Getafe1013153843
13Celta Vigo1011173841

Match information

Getafe CF is set to host Girona FC in an upcoming LaLiga match on Saturday, 16 March 2024, with a kickoff time of 17:30 UTC at Coliseum Alfonso Pérez. Getafe, currently 12th in the league standings, will face a challenging opponent in Girona FC, who are positioned in 2nd place.

The last time these two teams met was on 20 August 2023, where Girona FC emerged victorious with a scoreline of 3-0. In their head-to-head record, out of three encounters, Getafe CF has won once at home, while Girona FC has claimed victory twice, all of which were home wins, leading to no draws.

Betting predictions for the match are somewhat even, with Getafe CF having a 36.08% chance of securing a win, while a draw is set at 26.4%. Girona FC has a slightly higher chance of winning at 37.51%. The odds provided by bet365 reflect these probabilities: 3.3 for a Getafe CF win, 3.3 for a draw, and 2.25 in favor of a Girona FC win.

Fans in the United Kingdom can stream the match through bet365, which is categorized under bookmaker transmissions.