1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Verona vs Genoa
Verona

Verona

Verona

Full time
12
07.04.24
Genoa

Genoa

Genoa


Bonazzoli (8')
Gudmundsson (58') Ekuban (45')

How to watch Verona vs Genoa online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 88'
    Substitution
    • Gudmundsson, Albert
    • Ankeye, David Akpan

    Alberto Gilardino (Genoa) is making a fourth substitution, with David Akpan Ankeye replacing Albert Gudmundsson.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Serdar, Suat
    • Folorunsho, Michael

    Michael Folorunsho is replacing Suat Serdar for the home team.

  • 78'
    Substitution
    • Sabelli, Stefano
    • Spence, Djed

    Djed Spence is replacing Stefano Sabelli for the away team.

  • 73'
    Substitution
    • Bonazzoli, Federico
    • Henry, Thomas

    Thomas Henry is replacing Federico Bonazzoli for Hellas Verona at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi.

  • 67'
    Yellow Card
    • Serdar, Suat

    Suat Serdar for Hellas Verona has been booked by Gianluca Manganiello and receives a first yellow card.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Badelj, Milan
    • Bohinen, Emil

    Emil Bohinen is on a sub for Milan Badelj for Genoa.

  • 66'
    Substitution
    • Ekuban, Caleb
    • Thorsby, Morten

    Alberto Gilardino is making the team's first substitution at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi with Morten Thorsby replacing Caleb Ekuban.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Lazovic, Darko
    • Swiderski, Karol

    The home team have replaced Darko Lazovic with Karol Swiderski. This is the third substitution made today by Marco Baroni.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Suslov, Tomas
    • Mitrovic, Stefan

    Hellas Verona make their second substitution with Stefan Mitrovic replacing Tomas Suslov.

  • 58'
    Goal !
    • Gudmundsson, Albert (Scorer)

    Goal! The away team take a 1-2 lead through Albert Gudmundsson.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Duda, Ondrej
    • Silva, Daniel

    The home team replace Ondrej Duda with Daniel Silva.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Ekuban, Caleb (Scorer)

    Goal! The away team draw level at 1-1 through Caleb Ekuban.

  • 40'
    Yellow Card
    • Duda, Ondrej

    Hellas Verona's Ondrej Duda has been booked in Verona.

  • 25'
    Yellow Card
    • Gudmundsson, Albert

    Albert Gudmundsson (Genoa) has received a yellow card from Gianluca Manganiello.

  • 24'
    Yellow Card
    • Centtonze, Fabien

    At Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi, Fabien Centtonze has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • 8'
    Goal !
    • Bonazzoli, Federico (Scorer)
    • Lazovic, Darko (Assist)

    Hellas Verona take a 1-0 lead thanks to Federico Bonazzoli.

    Darko Lazovic instrumental with a fine assist.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Verona
(4-2-3-1)
(3-5-2)
Genoa
1Montipo18Centtonze42Coppola27Dawidowicz32Cabal33Duda25Serdar17Noslin31Suslov8Lazovic99Bonazzoli1Martínez4De Winter13Bani22Vasquez20Sabelli10Messias47Badelj32Frendrup55Haps11Gudmundsson18Ekuban
Genoa
(3-5-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Verona61%
39% Genoa
Shots
6Off goal45On goal6

6
Shots blocked
2
5
Corner kicks
3
2
Offsides
3
4
Saves
4
12
Fouls
15
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Verona vs Genoa Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Hellas Verona and Genoa CFC when Hellas Verona is playing at home is 1-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
The most common result of matches between Hellas Verona and Genoa CFC is 1-1. 5 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 13 meetings with Hellas Verona playing at home, Hellas Verona have won 6 times, there have been 6 draws while Genoa CFC have won 1 times. The goal difference is 22-10 in favour of Hellas Verona.
During the last 28 meetings, Hellas Verona have won 6 times, there have been 12 draws while Genoa CFC have won 10 times. The goal difference is 46-39 in favour of Genoa CFC.
Genoa CFC's last away win against Hellas Verona was in 2017.
Did you know that Hellas Verona scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Hellas Verona scores 4% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Genoa CFC scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Genoa CFC haven't won in their last 4 games.
When playing at home, Hellas Verona have not lost to Genoa CFC in their last 3 encounters.
Hellas Verona haven't scored in 3 of their 14 home matches in Serie A this season.
Genoa CFC haven't scored in 6 of their 15 away matches in Serie A this season.
Michael Folorunsho is Hellas Verona's top scorer with 4 goals. Albert Gudmundsson has scored 11 times for Genoa CFC.
Diego Coppola has more yellow cards (7) than any other player at Hellas Verona. Mattia Bani has collected 8 for Genoa CFC.
Hellas Verona wins 1st half in 23% of their matches, Genoa CFC in 33% of their matches.
Hellas Verona wins 23% of halftimes, Genoa CFC wins 33%.
The winner of their last meeting was Genoa CFC.
On their last meeting Genoa CFC won by 1 goals.
When Hellas Verona leads 1-0 at home, they win in 70% of their matches.
When Genoa CFC leads 0-1 away, they win in 28% of their matches.
When Hellas Verona is down 0-1 home, they win 10% of their matches.
When Genoa CFC is down 1-0 away, they win 20% of their matches.
In Serie A, Hellas Verona has better performance than Genoa CFC.
Hellas Verona's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Genoa CFC's.
In the last 5 meetings Hellas Verona won 1, Genoa CFC won 1, 3 draws.
Hellas Verona scores 1.2 goals in a match against Genoa CFC and Genoa CFC scores 1.2 goals against Hellas Verona (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Hellas Verona and Genoa CFC is 2.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Hellas Verona and Genoa CFC is 0.8.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Serie A.
Hellas Verona scores 1.36 goals when playing at home and Genoa CFC scores 0.85 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Hellas Verona scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Did you know that Hellas Verona scores 7% of their goals between the minutes 16-30? This is the lowest percentage in the league.
Hellas Verona wins 1st half in 25% of their matches, Genoa CFC in 33% of their matches.
Hellas Verona wins 25% of halftimes, Genoa CFC wins 33%.
If Suat Serdar receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Hellas Verona leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-1.
Hellas Verona is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Suat Serdar's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/38

Verona vs Genoa Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability36%28%36%
Odds2.622.93
Correct Score0-11-01-2
Probability12%11%8%
Odds76.512
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability41%59%
Odds2.71.44
BTTSYesNo
Probability47%53%
Odds2.11.67
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Head to head

Verona
Matches:8
Genoa
25%
Wins: 2
38%
Draws: 3
38%
Wins: 3
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    VeronaVerona
    1 : 2
    GenoaGenoa
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    10 Nov 2023
    GenoaGenoa
    1 : 0
    VeronaVerona
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    4 Apr 2022
    VeronaVerona
    1 : 0
    GenoaGenoa
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    25 Sep 2021
    GenoaGenoa
    3 : 3
    VeronaVerona
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    20 Feb 2021
    GenoaGenoa
    2 : 2
    VeronaVerona

Form

VeronaVerona
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    Verona
    1 : 2
    Genoa
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    1 Apr 2024
    Cagliari
    1 : 1
    Verona
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Verona
    1 : 3
    AC Milan
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    10 Mar 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 1
    Verona
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Mar 2024
    Verona
    1 : 0
    Sassuolo
GenoaGenoa
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    7 Apr 2024
    Verona
    1 : 2
    Genoa
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    30 Mar 2024
    Genoa
    1 : 1
    Frosinone
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Mar 2024
    Juventus
    0 : 0
    Genoa
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    9 Mar 2024
    Genoa
    2 : 3
    Monza
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    4 Mar 2024
    Inter Milan
    2 : 1
    Genoa

Verona vs Genoa Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
11Monza1110113243
12Genoa912113239
13Lecce711143232
14Cagliari710153231
15Verona610163228
16Udinese416113128

Match information

The upcoming Serie A match between Hellas Verona and Genoa CFC is scheduled for Sunday, 7 April 2024, with a start time of 17:00 UTC. This encounter will take place at Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi. Hellas Verona currently sits at 15th position in the league standings, while Genoa CFC is in the 12th position.

The last match between these two sides occurred on 10 November 2023, where Genoa CFC emerged victorious with a scoreline of 1-0. Historically, after seven meetings in total, both Hellas Verona and Genoa CFC have secured an equal number of wins against each other—two each—with three matches having ended in draws. Specifically, at home, Hellas Verona has won two matches and Genoa CFC has also won two matches at their home ground, with neither team having secured an away victory in their head-to-head history.

As for viewing options, the match will be streamed via the bookmaker channel bet365, with transmission available in the United Kingdom.

Betting predictions suggest almost equal chances for both a home win, at 35.67%, and an away win, at 36.18%. A draw comes in with a slightly lower probability of 28.14%. The betting odds provided by bet365 are 2.75 for a Hellas Verona win, 3 for a draw, and 2.8 for a Genoa CFC win.