1. Soccer Streams
  2. Serie A
  3. Frosinone vs Lecce
Frosinone

Frosinone

Frosinone

Full time
11
03.03.24
Lecce

Lecce

Lecce


Cheddira (45')
Cerofolini (61')

How to watch Frosinone vs Lecce online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Cheddira, Walid
    • Jorge, Kaio

    Kaio Jorge is on a sub for Walid Cheddira for Frosinone.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Reinier
    • Seck, Demba

    Demba Seck is on a sub for Reinier for Frosinone.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Gelli, Francesco
    • Ghedjemis, Fares

    Fares Ghedjemis is replacing Francesco Gelli for the home team.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Brescianini, Marco
    • Barrenechea, Enzo

    The home team replace Marco Brescianini with Enzo Barrenechea.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Almqvist, Pontus
    • Blin, Alexis

    Roberto D'Aversa is making the team's fifth substitution at Stadio Benito Stirpe with Alexis Blin replacing Pontus Almqvist.

  • 76'
    Substitution
    • Krstovic, Nikola
    • Piccoli, Roberto

    Roberto Piccoli is replacing Nikola Krstovic for Lecce at Stadio Benito Stirpe.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Rafia, Hamza
    • Oudin, Remi

    Lecce make their third substitution with Remi Oudin replacing Hamza Rafia.

  • 67'
    Substitution
    • Banda, Lameck
    • Sansone, Nicola

    The away team have replaced Lameck Banda with Nicola Sansone. This is the second substitution made today by Roberto D'Aversa.

  • 61'
    Goal !
    • Cerofolini, Michele (Scorer)

    Michele Cerofolini equalizes with a well-taken penalty.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Kaba, Mohamed
    • Gonzalez, Joan

    Roberto D'Aversa (Lecce) is making a first substitution, with Joan Gonzalez replacing Mohamed Kaba.

  • 55'
    Yellow Card
    • Almqvist, Pontus

    Pontus Almqvist (Lecce) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 45'
    Goal !
    • Cheddira, Walid (Scorer)

    Walid Cheddira is on target to give Frosinone a 1-0 advantage.

  • 44'
    Yellow Card
    • Reinier

    Reinier (Frosinone) has received a yellow card from Marco Guida.

  • 4'
    Substitution
    • Harroui, Abdou
    • Reinier

    Eusebio Di Francesco (Frosinone) has taken off Abdou Harroui who seemed to be grimacing with pain earlier. A possible injury. Reinier is the replacement.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Frosinone
(4-3-3)
(4-3-3)
Lecce
31Cerofolini19Zortea6Romagnoli5Okoli32Valeri4Brescianini36Mazzitelli14Gelli18Soule70Cheddira21Harroui30Falcone17Gendrey5Pongracic6Baschirotto25Gallo77Kaba20Ramadani8Rafia7Almqvist9Krstovic22Banda
Lecce
(4-3-3)

Statistics

Ball possession
Frosinone64%
36% Lecce
Shots
4Off goal17On goal5

5
Shots blocked
4
12
Corner kicks
8
2
Offsides
2
5
Saves
6
10
Fouls
8
1
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Frosinone vs Lecce Betting tips

During the last 7 meetings with Frosinone Calcio playing at home, Frosinone Calcio have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while US Lecce have won 3 times. The goal difference is 12-7 in favour of US Lecce.
During the last 16 meetings, Frosinone Calcio have won 3 times, there have been 4 draws while US Lecce have won 9 times. The goal difference is 33-15 in favour of US Lecce.
Frosinone Calcio's last home win against US Lecce was in 2013.
Frosinone Calcio have a losing streak of 4 matches in Serie A.
In Serie A, US Lecce have lost their last 6 away matches.
Did you know that Frosinone Calcio scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Did you know that US Lecce scores 42% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
Frosinone Calcio have lost 4 matches in a row.
Frosinone Calcio haven't won in their last 5 games.
US Lecce have lost 6 away matches in a row.
US Lecce haven't won any of their last 14 away matches.
Frosinone Calcio haven't scored in 2 of their 13 home matches in Serie A this season.
US Lecce haven't scored in 6 of their 13 away matches in Serie A this season.
US Lecce's away record this season: 0-5-8.
Matias Soule is Frosinone Calcio's top scorer with 10 goals. Nikola Krstovic has scored 5 times for US Lecce.
Enzo Barrenechea has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Frosinone Calcio. Ylber Ramadani has collected 10 for US Lecce.
Frosinone Calcio have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 matches.
US Lecce have conceded a goal in each of their last 21 matches.
Frosinone Calcio wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, US Lecce in 18% of their matches.
Frosinone Calcio wins 28% of halftimes, US Lecce wins 18%.
The winner of their last meeting was US Lecce.
On their last meeting US Lecce won by 1 goals.
When Frosinone Calcio leads 1-0 at home, they win in 72% of their matches.
When US Lecce leads 0-1 away, they win in 25% of their matches.
When Frosinone Calcio is down 0-1 home, they win 33% of their matches.
When US Lecce is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
In Serie A, US Lecce has better performance than Frosinone Calcio.
US Lecce's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Frosinone Calcio's.
US Lecce has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
US Lecce have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Frosinone Calcio (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Frosinone Calcio won 0, US Lecce won 3, 2 draws.
Frosinone Calcio scores 0.6 goals in a match against US Lecce and US Lecce scores 1.6 goals against Frosinone Calcio (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Frosinone Calcio and US Lecce is 2.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Frosinone Calcio and US Lecce is 1.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Serie A.
Both teams lost their last match.
Frosinone Calcio scores 2.6 goals when playing at home and US Lecce scores 0.77 goals when playing away (on average).
US Lecce have conceded a goal in each of their last 22 matches.
Frosinone Calcio wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, US Lecce in 17% of their matches.
Frosinone Calcio wins 28% of halftimes, US Lecce wins 17%.
US Lecce has streak of 3 matches with 0 scored goals.
US Lecce have a losing streak of 3 matches in Serie A.
US Lecce have lost 3 matches in a row.
US Lecce have not managed to score in their last 3 matches.
If Lameck Banda receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Frosinone Calcio leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-1.
1/46

Frosinone vs Lecce Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability44%26%31%
Odds2.43.33.1
Correct Score1-02-12-0
Probability10%9%8%
Odds8.59.512
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability49%51%
Odds1.91.85
BTTSYesNo
Probability53%47%
Odds1.72.05
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Form

FrosinoneFrosinone
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Mar 2024
    Frosinone
    1 : 1
    Lecce
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    25 Feb 2024
    Juventus
    3 : 2
    Frosinone
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    18 Feb 2024
    Frosinone
    0 : 3
    Roma
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Feb 2024
    Fiorentina
    5 : 1
    Frosinone
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Feb 2024
    Frosinone
    2 : 3
    AC Milan
LecceLecce
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Mar 2024
    Frosinone
    1 : 1
    Lecce
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    25 Feb 2024
    Lecce
    0 : 4
    Inter Milan
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    16 Feb 2024
    Torino
    2 : 0
    Lecce
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    11 Feb 2024
    Bologna
    4 : 0
    Lecce
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    2 Feb 2024
    Lecce
    3 : 2
    Fiorentina

Head to head

Frosinone
Matches:7
Lecce
0%
Wins: 0
43%
Draws: 3
57%
Wins: 4
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Mar 2024
    FrosinoneFrosinone
    1 : 1
    LecceLecce
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    16 Dec 2023
    LecceLecce
    2 : 1
    FrosinoneFrosinone
  3. Flag ITASerie B
    2 Apr 2022
    LecceLecce
    1 : 0
    FrosinoneFrosinone
  4. Flag ITASerie B
    20 Nov 2021
    FrosinoneFrosinone
    0 : 0
    LecceLecce
  5. Flag ITASerie B
    20 Mar 2021
    FrosinoneFrosinone
    0 : 3
    LecceLecce

Serie A Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
12Genoa8992633
13Lecce510122725
14Empoli67142725
15Udinese31592724
16Frosinone66152724
17Verona58142723

Match information

Frosinone Calcio is set to play against US Lecce in a Serie A match scheduled for Sunday, 3 March 2024, at 14:00 UTC. The fixture will take place at the Stadio Benito Stirpe.

In the Serie A standings, Frosinone Calcio currently holds the 16th position, while US Lecce is placed at the 14th position. Their last encounter was on 16 December 2023, where US Lecce hosted the game and emerged victorious with a 2-1 scoreline.

Historically, the two teams have met 6 times. US Lecce has a significant advantage with 4 wins, and there have been 2 draws. Frosinone Calcio has yet to secure a win against US Lecce, with the away team registering 3 wins at home and 1 as the guest.

For viewers in the UK, the match will be streamed live on bet365, which is classified as a bookmaker streaming service.

According to the provided predictions, Frosinone Calcio has a 43.53% chance of winning, followed by a 26.2% chance for a draw, and US Lecce has a 30.26% chance of taking the victory. Betting odds from bet365 are set at 2.25 for Frosinone Calcio to win, 3.3 for a draw, and 3.3 for a US Lecce win.