1. Football today
  2. Serie A
  3. Fiorentina vs Genoa

Ikone (54')
Gudmundsson (42')

How to watch Fiorentina vs Genoa online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Bani, Mattia

    Mattia Bani (Genoa) has received a yellow card from Davide Di Marco.

  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Ranieri, Luca

    Luca Ranieri (Fiorentina) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 85'
    Substitution
    • Bonaventura, Giacomo
    • Milenkovic, Nikola

    Vincenzo Italiano is making the team's fifth substitution at Stadio Artemio Franchi with Nikola Milenkovic replacing Giacomo Bonaventura.

  • 80'
    Substitution
    • Badelj, Milan
    • Strootman, Kevin

    The away team replace Milan Badelj with Kevin Strootman.

  • 63'
    Yellow Card
    • Spence, Djed

    Genoa's Djed Spence has been booked in Florence.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Ekuban, Caleb
    • Retegui, Mateo

    Alberto Gilardino (Genoa) is making a fourth substitution, with Mateo Retegui replacing Caleb Ekuban.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Martin, Aaron
    • Haps, Ridgeciano

    Ridgeciano Haps is replacing Aaron Martin for Genoa at Stadio Artemio Franchi.

  • 61'
    Substitution
    • Sabelli, Stefano
    • Spence, Djed

    Djed Spence is replacing Stefano Sabelli for the away team.

  • 55'
    Substitution
    • Beltran, Lucas
    • Kouame, Christian

    Christian Kouame is replacing Lucas Beltran for Fiorentina at Stadio Artemio Franchi.

  • 55'
    Substitution
    • Belotti, Andrea
    • Mandragora, Rolando

    Vincenzo Italiano (Fiorentina) is making a third substitution, with Rolando Mandragora replacing Andrea Belotti.

  • 55'
    Substitution
    • Sottil, Riccardo
    • Gonzalez, Nicolas

    The home team have replaced Riccardo Sottil with Nicolas Gonzalez. This is the second substitution made today by Vincenzo Italiano.

  • 54'
    Goal !
    • Ikone, Jonathan (Scorer)
    • Bonaventura, Giacomo (Assist)

    Jonathan Ikone (Fiorentina) levels the match at 1-1 with a header.

    That's a fine assist from Giacomo Bonaventura.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Duncan, Alfred
    • Melo, Arthur

    Vincenzo Italiano is making the team's first substitution at Stadio Artemio Franchi with Arthur Melo replacing Alfred Duncan.

  • 44'
    Substitution
    • Messias, Junior
    • Thorsby, Morten

    It seems as if Junior Messias is unable to continue. Morten Thorsby replaces him for the away team.

  • 42'
    Goal !
    • Gudmundsson, Albert (Scorer)

    Goal! The away team take a 0-1 lead thanks to a penalty from Albert Gudmundsson.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Fiorentina
(4-2-3-1)
(3-5-2)
Genoa
1Terracciano33Kayode28Martinez16Ranieri65Parisi5Bonaventura32Duncan11Ikone9Beltran7Sottil20Belotti1Martínez4De Winter13Bani22Vasquez20Sabelli32Frendrup47Badelj11Gudmundsson3Martin10Messias18Ekuban
Genoa
(3-5-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Fiorentina59%
41% Genoa
Shots
6Off goal23On goal4

6
Shots blocked
0
6
Corner kicks
2
1
Offsides
2
4
Saves
3
7
Fouls
19
1
Yellow cards
2
0
Red cards
0

Fiorentina vs Genoa Betting tips

The most common result of matches between ACF Fiorentina and Genoa CFC is 0-0. 7 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 17 meetings with ACF Fiorentina playing at home, ACF Fiorentina have won 9 times, there have been 8 draws while Genoa CFC have won 0 times. The goal difference is 31-13 in favour of ACF Fiorentina.
During the last 36 meetings, ACF Fiorentina have won 14 times, there have been 17 draws while Genoa CFC have won 5 times. The goal difference is 58-36 in favour of ACF Fiorentina.
Did you know that ACF Fiorentina scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that Genoa CFC scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 31-45?
Genoa CFC haven't won any of their last 3 games against ACF Fiorentina.
When playing at home, ACF Fiorentina have not lost to Genoa CFC in their last 17 encounters.
ACF Fiorentina haven't scored in 3 of their 15 home matches in Serie A this season.
Genoa CFC haven't scored in 6 of their 16 away matches in Serie A this season.
Alfred Duncan has assisted the most goals for ACF Fiorentina with 5. Albert Gudmundsson is Genoa CFC's biggest assister (4).
Luca Ranieri has more yellow cards (11) than any other player at ACF Fiorentina. Mattia Bani has collected 8 for Genoa CFC.
ACF Fiorentina wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, Genoa CFC in 29% of their matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 35% of halftimes, Genoa CFC wins 29%.
The winner of their last meeting was ACF Fiorentina.
On their last meeting ACF Fiorentina won by 3 goals.
When ACF Fiorentina leads 1-0 at home, they win in 70% of their matches.
When Genoa CFC leads 0-1 away, they win in 33% of their matches.
When ACF Fiorentina is down 0-1 home, they win 37% of their matches.
When Genoa CFC is down 1-0 away, they win 27% of their matches.
ACF Fiorentina have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Genoa CFC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings ACF Fiorentina won 3, Genoa CFC won 0, 2 draws.
ACF Fiorentina have lost just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against Genoa CFC.
Genoa CFC have won just 0 of their last 5 Serie A games against ACF Fiorentina.
ACF Fiorentina scores 2.8 goals in a match against Genoa CFC and Genoa CFC scores 0.8 goals against ACF Fiorentina (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between ACF Fiorentina and Genoa CFC is 3.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between ACF Fiorentina and Genoa CFC is 1.6.
ACF Fiorentina scores 2.11 goals when playing at home and Genoa CFC scores 0.85 goals when playing away (on average).
ACF Fiorentina wins 1st half in 34% of their matches, Genoa CFC in 29% of their matches.
ACF Fiorentina wins 34% of halftimes, Genoa CFC wins 29%.
ACF Fiorentina has streak of 2 matches with 0 scored goals.
If Lucas Martinez Quarta scores against Genoa CFC it will be his 5th goal for ACF Fiorentina this season.
If Albert Gudmundsson receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when Genoa CFC leads 1-0 away this season is 1-1.
Genoa CFC is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/34

News

Head to head

Fiorentina
Matches:8
Genoa
38%
Wins: 3
50%
Draws: 4
13%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    15 Apr 2024
    FiorentinaFiorentina
    1 : 1
    GenoaGenoa
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    19 Aug 2023
    GenoaGenoa
    1 : 4
    FiorentinaFiorentina
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    17 Jan 2022
    FiorentinaFiorentina
    6 : 0
    GenoaGenoa
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    18 Sep 2021
    GenoaGenoa
    1 : 2
    FiorentinaFiorentina
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    3 Apr 2021
    GenoaGenoa
    1 : 1
    FiorentinaFiorentina

Form

FiorentinaFiorentina
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    23 May 2024
    Cagliari
    2 : 3
    Fiorentina
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    17 May 2024
    Fiorentina
    2 : 2
    Napoli
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    13 May 2024
    Fiorentina
    2 : 1
    Monza
  4. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    8 May 2024
    Club Brugge
    1 : 1
    Fiorentina
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    5 May 2024
    Verona
    2 : 1
    Fiorentina
GenoaGenoa
  1. Flag ITASerie A
    24 May 2024
    Genoa
    2 : 0
    Bologna
  2. Flag ITASerie A
    19 May 2024
    Roma
    1 : 0
    Genoa
  3. Flag ITASerie A
    12 May 2024
    Genoa
    2 : 1
    Sassuolo
  4. Flag ITASerie A
    5 May 2024
    AC Milan
    3 : 3
    Genoa
  5. Flag ITASerie A
    29 Apr 2024
    Genoa
    3 : 0
    Cagliari

Fiorentina vs Genoa Standings

ACF Fiorentina is currently positioned 10th in the standings, while Genoa CFC is positioned 12th.

PosTeamWDLMPts
7Lazio186133760
8Fiorentina169123757
9Torino1314103753
10Napoli1313113752
11Genoa1213133849
12Monza1112153845

Match information

ACF Fiorentina, currently in 10th place, is set to host 12th-placed Genoa CFC at the Stadio Artemio Franchi in a Serie A match on Monday, 15 April 2024, starting at 17:30 UTC. In their last meeting on 19 August 2023, Fiorentina emerged victorious with a 4-1 win against Genoa. With their head-to-head record showing 3 wins for Fiorentina, 1 for Genoa, and 3 draws, statistics reflect Fiorentina's home advantage with 1 home win and 2 as guests, while Genoa has won once at home but not as guests. The match will be broadcast on bet365, Onefootball, and TNT Sports 1 for viewers in GB. Betting odds suggest Fiorentina as the favorite with a win chance of 55.24%, followed by a 24.03% chance for a draw, and a 20.72% chance for a Genoa victory, with odds of 1.85 for a Fiorentina win, 3.5 for a draw, and 4.33 for a Genoa win.