Arsenal

Arsenal

Arsenal

After penalties
42
After extra time 1 - 012.03.24
Porto

Porto

Porto


Trossard (41')

How to watch Arsenal vs Porto online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • Goal !
  • Goal !
  • Goal !
  • Goal !
  • Goal !
  • Goal !
  • 116'
    Yellow Card
    • Havertz, Kai

    Kai Havertz (Arsenal) gets a yellow card.

  • 106'
    Substitution
    • Trossard, Leandro
    • Nketiah, Edward

    The home team have replaced Leandro Trossard with Edward Nketiah. This is the third substitution made today by Mikel Arteta.

  • 106'
    Substitution
    • Kiwior, Jakub
    • Zinchenko, Oleksandr

    Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) is making a second substitution, with Oleksandr Zinchenko replacing Jakub Kiwior.

  • 102'
    Substitution
    • Conceicao, Chico
    • Borges, Goncalo

    Sergio Conceicao (Porto) is making a fifth substitution, with Goncalo Borges replacing Chico Conceicao.

  • 101'
    Substitution
    • Gonzalez, Nicolas
    • Eustaquio, Stephen

    Stephen Eustaquio is replacing Nicolas Gonzalez for the away team.

  • 90'
    Substitution
    • Varela, Alan
    • Grujic, Marko

    Sergio Conceicao is making the team's third substitution at Emirates Stadium with Marko Grujic replacing Alan Varela.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Evanilson
    • Taremi, Mehdi

    Porto make their second substitution with Mehdi Taremi replacing Evanilson.

  • 86'
    Substitution
    • Mario, Joao
    • Sanchez, Jorge

    Jorge Sanchez is replacing Joao Mario for Porto at Emirates Stadium.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Jorginho
    • Jesus, Gabriel

    The home team have replaced Jorginho with Gabriel Jesus. This is the first substitution made today by Mikel Arteta.

  • 73'
    Yellow Card
    • Pepe

    Pepe is booked for the away team.

  • 41'
    Goal !
    • Trossard, Leandro (Scorer)
    • Odegaard, Martin (Assist)

    Goal! Leandro Trossard gives Arsenal a 1-0 lead in London.

    Martin Odegaard with an assist there.

  • 39'
    Yellow Card
    • Saliba, William

    At Emirates Stadium, William Saliba has been yellow-carded for the home team.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Arsenal
(4-3-3)
(4-2-3-1)
Porto
22Raya4White2Saliba6Magalhaes15Kiwior8Odegaard41Rice20Jorginho7Saka29Havertz19Trossard99Costa23Mario3Pepe31Otavio18Wendell16Gonzalez22Varela10Conceicao11Aquino13Galeno30Evanilson
Porto
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Arsenal58%
42% Porto
Shots
4Off goal54On goal4

2
Shots blocked
1
9
Corner kicks
1
3
Offsides
3
4
Saves
3
18
Fouls
20
2
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Arsenal vs Porto Betting tips

During the last 8 meetings, Arsenal FC have won 4 times, there have been 1 draws while FC Porto have won 3 times. The goal difference is 14-6 in favour of Arsenal FC.
Arsenal FC have won 3 home matches in a row.
FC Porto haven't lost in their last 4 games.
When playing at home, Arsenal FC have not lost to FC Porto in their last 3 encounters.
The result of the first leg: FC Porto - Arsenal FC 1-0.
FC Porto have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
Arsenal FC wins 1st half in 49% of their matches, FC Porto in 37% of their matches.
Arsenal FC wins 49% of halftimes, FC Porto wins 37%.
The winner of their last meeting was FC Porto.
On their last meeting FC Porto won by 1 goals.
When Arsenal FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 88% of their matches.
When FC Porto leads 0-1 away, they win in 80% of their matches.
When Arsenal FC is down 0-1 home, they win 33% of their matches.
When FC Porto is down 1-0 away, they win 54% of their matches.
In UEFA Champions League, FC Porto has better performance than Arsenal FC.
Arsenal FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Porto's.
In the last 5 meetings Arsenal FC won 2, FC Porto won 3, 0 draws.
FC Porto have lost just 1 of their last 3 UEFA Champions League games against Arsenal FC.
Arsenal FC have won just 1 of their last 3 UEFA Champions League games against FC Porto.
Arsenal FC scores 2 goals in a match against FC Porto and FC Porto scores 1 goals against Arsenal FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Arsenal FC and FC Porto is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Arsenal FC and FC Porto is 1.4.
Both teams didn't concede on their last match.
Arsenal FC scores 2.67 goals when playing at home and FC Porto scores 1.82 goals when playing away (on average).
FC Porto haven't lost in their last 5 games.
FC Porto have scored at least one goal for 7 consecutive matches.
Arsenal FC wins 1st half in 49% of their matches, FC Porto in 38% of their matches.
Arsenal FC wins 49% of halftimes, FC Porto wins 38%.
When FC Porto leads 0-1 away, they win in 81% of their matches.
Arsenal FC scores 2.67 goals when playing at home and FC Porto scores 1.86 goals when playing away (on average).
FC Porto's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Arsenal FC's.
1/31

News

Head to head

Arsenal
Matches:2
Porto
50%
Wins: 1
0%
Draws: 0
50%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    12 Mar 2024
    ArsenalArsenal
    1 : 0
    PortoPorto
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    21 Feb 2024
    PortoPorto
    1 : 0
    ArsenalArsenal

Form

ArsenalArsenal
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    14 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    0 : 2
    Aston Villa
  2. Flag nullUEFA Champions League
    9 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    2 : 2
    Bayern Munich
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Brighton
    0 : 3
    Arsenal
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Apr 2024
    Arsenal
    2 : 0
    Luton
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    31 Mar 2024
    Man City
    0 : 0
    Arsenal
PortoPorto
  1. Flag PRTPrimeira Liga
    13 Apr 2024
    Porto
    2 : 2
    Famalicao
  2. Flag PRTPrimeira Liga
    7 Apr 2024
    Porto
    1 : 2
    Guimaraes
  3. Flag PRTTaca de Portugal
    3 Apr 2024
    Guimaraes
    0 : 1
    Porto
  4. Flag PRTPrimeira Liga
    30 Mar 2024
    Estoril
    1 : 0
    Porto
  5. Flag PRTPrimeira Liga
    16 Mar 2024
    Porto
    4 : 1
    Vizela

Match information

Arsenal FC is set to host FC Porto at the Emirates Stadium for an upcoming UEFA Champions League match on Tuesday, 12 March 2024, with the start time scheduled for 20:00 UTC. This match does not have the teams' standings positions listed.

The two teams previously met on 21st February 2024 in the UEFA Champions League, where FC Porto secured a narrow 1-0 victory over Arsenal FC. To date, they have confronted each other once, with FC Porto leading the head-to-head record with one win to none over Arsenal, and no draws.

Specifically looking at home and away statistics, Arsenal FC has not yet won against FC Porto at home or as a guest. On the other side, FC Porto has registered one home win against Arsenal FC, with no away wins recorded.

For those looking to follow the match, the broadcast will be available on TNT Sports 1 and TNT Sports Ultimate in the United Kingdom. Both of these channels will offer the match through streaming services as well as traditional TV broadcasting.

Based on the predictions available, Arsenal FC has a home team win chance of 45.71%, while the likelihood of a draw stands at 24.47%, and FC Porto's chances of winning as the away team are 29.82%. The betting odds given by bet365 are in favor of Arsenal FC with odds of 1.2, a draw at 6, and FC Porto at longer odds of 15.