1. Soccer Streams
  2. Ligue 1
  3. Lille vs Clermont Foot

Zhegrova (40') David (38') Andre (24') David (10')

How to watch Lille vs Clermont Foot online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Nicholson, Shamar
    • Kyei, Grejohn

    Clermont Foot make their fifth substitution with Grejohn Kyei replacing Shamar Nicholson.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • David, Jonathan
    • Ilic, Andrej

    The home team have replaced Jonathan David with Andrej Ilic. This is the fifth substitution made today by Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca.

  • 74'
    Substitution
    • Ismaily
    • Gudmundsson, Gabriel

    Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca is making the team's fourth substitution at Stade Pierre Mauroy with Gabriel Gudmundsson replacing Ismaily.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Ounas, Adam
    • Cabella, Remy

    Remy Cabella is replacing Adam Ounas for Lille at Stade Pierre Mauroy.

  • 65'
    Substitution
    • Gomes, Angel
    • Yazici, Yusuf

    Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca (Lille) is making a second substitution, with Yusuf Yazici replacing Angel Gomes.

  • 64'
    Substitution
    • Zhegrova, Edon
    • Morais

    Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues Fonseca is making the team's first substitution at Stade Pierre Mauroy with Morais replacing Edon Zhegrova.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Boutobba, Bilal
    • Saracevic, Muhammed-Cham

    Muhammed-Cham Saracevic is replacing Bilal Boutobba for the away team.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Gastien, Johan
    • Gonalons, Maxime

    Maxime Gonalons is replacing Johan Gastien for Clermont Foot at Stade Pierre Mauroy.

  • 63'
    Substitution
    • Allevinah, Jim
    • Rashani, Elbasan

    Pascal Gastien (Clermont Foot) is making a second substitution, with Elbasan Rashani replacing Jim Allevinah.

  • 46'
    Substitution
    • Caufriez, Maximiliano
    • Ogier, Florent

    The away team have replaced Maximiliano Caufriez with Florent Ogier. This is the first substitution made today by Pascal Gastien.

  • 40'
    Goal !
    • Zhegrova, Edon (Scorer)
    • Bentaleb, Nabil (Assist)

    Goal! Edon Zhegrova extends Lille's lead to 4-0.

    That's a fine assist from Nabil Bentaleb.

  • 38'
    Goal !
    • David, Jonathan (Scorer)

    Goal! Jonathan David extends Lille's lead to 3-0.

  • 25'
    Yellow Card
    • Nicholson, Shamar

    At Stade Pierre Mauroy, Shamar Nicholson has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 24'
    Goal !
    • Andre, Benjamin (Scorer)
    • Zhegrova, Edon (Assist)

    Lille move into a more comfortable 2-0 lead. Benjamin Andre is the scorer with a header!

    Edon Zhegrova instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 10'
    Goal !
    • David, Jonathan (Scorer)
    • Gomes, Angel (Assist)

    Goal! Jonathan David gives Lille a 1-0 lead in Lille.

    Great play from Angel Gomes to set up the goal.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Lille
(4-2-3-1)
(3-4-2-1)
Clermont Foot
30Chevalier22Santos15Yoro4Ribeiro31Ismaily21Andre6Bentaleb23Zhegrova8Gomes11Ounas9David99Diaw17Pelmard4Matsima5Caufriez2Zeffane7Magnin25Gastien3Borges8Boutobba11Allevinah23Nicholson
Clermont Foot
(3-4-2-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Lille60%
40% Clermont Foot
Shots
6Off goal012On goal3

3
Shots blocked
0
12
Corner kicks
1
0
Offsides
1
3
Saves
8
8
Fouls
12
0
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Lille vs Clermont Foot Betting tips

During the last 5 meetings, Lille OSC have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while Clermont Foot 63 have won 1 times. The goal difference is 6-1 in favour of Lille OSC.
Last season's matches: 0-0 (Lille OSC at home) and 0-2 (Clermont Foot 63 at home).
Did you know that Lille OSC scores 38% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that Clermont Foot 63 scores 27% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Lille OSC haven't lost in their last 4 games.
Lille OSC haven't lost in any of their last 9 home matches.
Lille OSC haven't scored in 0 of their 9 home matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Clermont Foot 63 haven't scored in 3 of their 9 away matches in Ligue 1 this season.
Lille OSC's home record this season: 6-2-1.
Jonathan David is Lille OSC's top scorer with 6 goals. Shamar Nicholson has scored 3 times for Clermont Foot 63.
Lille OSC have kept a clean sheet in 4 matches in a row.
Clermont Foot 63 have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Clermont Foot 63 have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
Lille OSC wins 1st half in 40% of their matches, Clermont Foot 63 in 21% of their matches.
Lille OSC wins 40% of halftimes, Clermont Foot 63 wins 21%.
Their last meeting was a draw. (0-0)
When Lille OSC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 88% of their matches.
When Clermont Foot 63 leads 0-1 away, they win in 62% of their matches.
When Lille OSC is down 0-1 home, they win 75% of their matches.
When Clermont Foot 63 is down 1-0 away, they win 20% of their matches.
In Ligue 1, Lille OSC has better performance than Clermont Foot 63.
Lille OSC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Clermont Foot 63's.
Lille OSC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Clermont Foot 63 (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Lille OSC won 2, Clermont Foot 63 won 1, 2 draws.
Lille OSC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Clermont Foot 63.
Clermont Foot 63 have won just 1 of their last 5 Ligue 1 games against Lille OSC.
Lille OSC scores 1.2 goals in a match against Clermont Foot 63 and Clermont Foot 63 scores 0.2 goals against Lille OSC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Lille OSC and Clermont Foot 63 is 1.4.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Lille OSC and Clermont Foot 63 is 0.4.
Lille OSC scores 2.68 goals when playing at home and Clermont Foot 63 scores 1.11 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that Clermont Foot 63 scores 25% of their goals between the minutes 0-15?
Jonathan David is Lille OSC's top scorer with 6 goals. Shamar Nicholson has scored 4 times for Clermont Foot 63.
Clermont Foot 63 have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Clermont Foot 63 have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches.
A year ago, Clermont Foot 63 were number 8 in the table with 28 points. Now they are number 17 with 15 points.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Ligue 1.
The most common end-result when Lille OSC leads 1-0 at home this season is 2-0.
Lille OSC is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
1/38

News

Form

LilleLille
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    17 Feb 2024
    Lille
    3 : 0
    Le Havre
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Feb 2024
    PSG
    3 : 1
    Lille
  3. Flag FRACoupe de France
    7 Feb 2024
    Lyon
    2 : 1
    Lille
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 Feb 2024
    Lille
    4 : 0
    Clermont Foot
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Jan 2024
    Montpellier
    0 : 0
    Lille
Clermont FootClermont Foot
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    18 Feb 2024
    Rennes
    3 : 1
    Clermont Foot
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    11 Feb 2024
    Clermont Foot
    1 : 1
    Brest
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 Feb 2024
    Lille
    4 : 0
    Clermont Foot
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Jan 2024
    Clermont Foot
    1 : 1
    Strasbourg
  5. Flag FRACoupe de France
    21 Jan 2024
    Clermont Foot
    1 : 3
    Strasbourg

Head to head

Lille
Matches:6
Clermont Foot
50%
Wins: 3
33%
Draws: 2
17%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag FRALigue 1
    4 Feb 2024
    LilleLille
    4 : 0
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  2. Flag FRALigue 1
    10 Dec 2023
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    0 : 0
    LilleLille
  3. Flag FRALigue 1
    1 Feb 2023
    LilleLille
    0 : 0
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
  4. Flag FRALigue 1
    28 Dec 2022
    Clermont FootClermont Foot
    0 : 2
    LilleLille
  5. Flag FRALigue 1
    6 Mar 2022
    LilleLille
    4 : 0
    Clermont FootClermont Foot

Ligue 1 Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
3Nice11652239
4Lille10842238
5Monaco11562238
...
17Metz45132217
18Clermont Foot37122216

Match information

Lille OSC is set to face Clermont Foot 63 in an upcoming match in Ligue 1. This encounter is scheduled to take place on Sunday, 4 February 2024, at 14:00 UTC and will be hosted at the Stade Pierre Mauroy. Lille, the home team, currently holds the 5th position in the league standings, while Clermont Foot 63 is positioned at 17th.

The most recent match between the two teams occurred on 10 December 2023, with the game ending in a goalless draw. The overall head-to-head record comprises 5 meetings, where Lille OSC has secured 2 victories against 1 win for Clermont Foot 63, and 2 matches have ended in a draw. Specifically, Lille OSC has one home win and one away win, while Clermont Foot 63 has achieved their sole victory at home, without any away wins against Lille OSC to date.

For those in the United Kingdom looking to watch the match, it will be streamed via bet365, a bookmaker platform. According to bet365, the odds favor a Lille OSC victory at 1.4, a draw at 4.5, and an outcome in favor of Clermont Foot 63 is deemed less likely, with odds of 8.5. The predictions give Lille OSC a 66.42% chance of winning, a 19.92% chance for a draw, and Clermont Foot 63 a 13.66% chance of an away win.