1. Football today
  2. Premier League
  3. Brentford vs Chelsea

Wissa (69') Roerslev Rasmussen (50')
Disasi (83') Jackson (35')

How to watch Brentford vs Chelsea online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 90'
    Yellow Card
    • Zanka

    Zanka (Brentford) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Wissa, Yoane
    • Maupay, Neal

    Thomas Frank (Brentford) is making a third substitution, with Neal Maupay replacing Yoane Wissa.

  • 87'
    Substitution
    • Janelt, Vitaly
    • Yarmoliuk, Yehor

    The home team replace Vitaly Janelt with Yehor Yarmoliuk.

  • 83'
    Goal !
    • Disasi, Axel (Scorer)
    • Palmer, Cole (Assist)

    Goal! Chelsea draw level to 2-2 through a Axel Disasi header.

    Cole Palmer instrumental with a fine assist.

  • 79'
    Substitution
    • Colwill, Levi
    • Sterling, Raheem

    Raheem Sterling is replacing Levi Colwill for Chelsea at Brentford Community Stadium.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Onyeka, Frank
    • Jensen, Mathias

    Brentford make their first substitution with Mathias Jensen replacing Frank Onyeka.

  • 73'
    Yellow Card
    • Onyeka, Frank

    Frank Onyeka (Brentford) gets a yellow card.

  • 71'
    Substitution
    • Fernandez, Enzo
    • Mudryk, Mykhailo

    Mykhailo Mudryk is replacing Enzo Fernandez for the away team.

  • 69'
    Goal !
    • Wissa, Yoane (Scorer)
    • Onyeka, Frank (Assist)

    Yoane Wissa is on target to give Brentford a 2-1 advantage.

    Frank Onyeka with an assist there.

  • 57'
    Yellow Card
    • Janelt, Vitaly

    Vitaly Janelt is booked for the home team.

  • 50'
    Goal !
    • Roerslev Rasmussen, Mads (Scorer)

    Goal! The home team draw level at 1-1 through Mads Roerslev Rasmussen.

  • 38'
    Yellow Card
    • Gallagher, Conor

    At Brentford Community Stadium, Conor Gallagher has been yellow-carded for the away team.

  • 35'
    Goal !
    • Jackson, Nicolas (Scorer)
    • Gusto, Malo (Assist)

    Nicolas Jackson heads in to make it 0-1 at Brentford Community Stadium.

    Great play from Malo Gusto to set up the goal.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Brentford
(3-5-2)
(4-2-3-1)
Chelsea
1Flekken13Zanka20Ajer22Collins30Roerslev Rasmussen15Onyeka6Norgaard27Janelt12Reguilon17Toney11Wissa28Petrovic27Gusto2Disasi26Colwill21Chilwell25Caicedo14Chalobah20Palmer8Fernandez23Gallagher15Jackson
Chelsea
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Brentford31%
69% Chelsea
Shots
6Off goal35On goal6

1
Shots blocked
6
0
Corner kicks
6
1
Offsides
4
7
Saves
3
10
Fouls
9
3
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Brentford vs Chelsea Betting tips

During the last 9 meetings, Brentford FC have won 3 times, there have been 2 draws while Chelsea FC have won 4 times. The goal difference is 14-10 in favour of Chelsea FC.
Last season's matches: 0-0 (Brentford FC at home) and 0-2 (Chelsea FC at home).
Did you know that Brentford FC scores 26% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Did you know that Chelsea FC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 61-75?
Brentford FC haven't scored in 1 of their 13 home matches in Premier League this season.
Chelsea FC haven't scored in 2 of their 13 away matches in Premier League this season.
Bryan Mbeumo is Brentford FC's top scorer with 7 goals. Cole Palmer has scored 10 times for Chelsea FC.
Christian Norgaard has more yellow cards (8) than any other player at Brentford FC. Nicolas Jackson has collected 9 for Chelsea FC.
Chelsea FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
Chelsea FC have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.
Brentford FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Chelsea FC in 25% of their matches.
Brentford FC wins 28% of halftimes, Chelsea FC wins 25%.
The winner of their last meeting was Brentford FC.
On their last meeting Brentford FC won by 2 goals.
When Brentford FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 42% of their matches.
When Chelsea FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 83% of their matches.
When Brentford FC is down 0-1 home, they win 22% of their matches.
When Chelsea FC is down 1-0 away, they win 20% of their matches.
In Premier League, Chelsea FC has better performance than Brentford FC.
Chelsea FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Brentford FC's.
Brentford FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Chelsea FC (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Brentford FC won 3, Chelsea FC won 1, 1 draws.
Brentford FC have lost just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Chelsea FC.
Chelsea FC have won just 1 of their last 5 Premier League games against Brentford FC.
Brentford FC scores 1.6 goals in a match against Chelsea FC and Chelsea FC scores 0.6 goals against Brentford FC (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Brentford FC and Chelsea FC is 2.2.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Brentford FC and Chelsea FC is 0.2.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Premier League.
Brentford FC scores 1.36 goals when playing at home and Chelsea FC scores 1.5 goals when playing away (on average).
Chelsea FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches.
Brentford FC wins 1st half in 28% of their matches, Chelsea FC in 24% of their matches.
Brentford FC wins 28% of halftimes, Chelsea FC wins 24%.
Both teams lost their last match.
Both teams didn't score on their last match.
Did you know that Brentford FC scores 24% of their goals between the minutes 16-30?
Brentford FC wins 1st half in 27% of their matches, Chelsea FC in 24% of their matches.
Brentford FC wins 27% of halftimes, Chelsea FC wins 24%.
Brentford FC have a losing streak of 3 matches in Premier League.
Brentford FC have lost 3 matches in a row.
A year ago, Brentford FC were number 8 in the table with 41 points. Now they are number 16 with 25 points.
Chelsea FC have conceded a goal in each of their last 7 matches.
Brentford FC wins 1st half in 27% of their matches, Chelsea FC in 25% of their matches.
Brentford FC wins 27% of halftimes, Chelsea FC wins 25%.
If Ivan Toney scores against Chelsea FC it will be his 5th goal for Brentford FC this season.
The most common end-result when Chelsea FC leads 1-0 away this season is 1-0.
Chelsea FC is undefeated this season when playing at home and taking the lead 1-0.
This was Conor Gallagher's 5th yellow card for the season.
This was Vitaly Janelt's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/48

News

Head to head

Brentford
Matches:7
Chelsea
43%
Wins: 3
29%
Draws: 2
29%
Wins: 2
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Mar 2024
    BrentfordBrentford
    2 : 2
    ChelseaChelsea
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    28 Oct 2023
    ChelseaChelsea
    0 : 2
    BrentfordBrentford
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    26 Apr 2023
    ChelseaChelsea
    0 : 2
    BrentfordBrentford
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    19 Oct 2022
    BrentfordBrentford
    0 : 0
    ChelseaChelsea
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    2 Apr 2022
    ChelseaChelsea
    1 : 4
    BrentfordBrentford

Form

BrentfordBrentford
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    13 Apr 2024
    Brentford
    2 : 0
    Sheff Utd
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    6 Apr 2024
    Aston Villa
    3 : 3
    Brentford
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    3 Apr 2024
    Brentford
    0 : 0
    Brighton
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Brentford
    1 : 1
    Man Utd
  5. Flag ENGPremier League
    16 Mar 2024
    Burnley
    2 : 1
    Brentford
ChelseaChelsea
  1. Flag ENGPremier League
    15 Apr 2024
    Chelsea
    6 : 0
    Everton
  2. Flag ENGPremier League
    7 Apr 2024
    Sheff Utd
    2 : 2
    Chelsea
  3. Flag ENGPremier League
    4 Apr 2024
    Chelsea
    4 : 3
    Man Utd
  4. Flag ENGPremier League
    30 Mar 2024
    Chelsea
    2 : 2
    Burnley
  5. Flag ENGFA Cup
    17 Mar 2024
    Chelsea
    4 : 2
    Leicester

Brentford vs Chelsea Standings

PosTeamWDLMPts
8West Ham139113348
9Chelsea138103147
10Brighton1111103244
...
14Crystal Palace89153233
15Brentford88173332
16Everton98153227

Match information

Brentford FC is scheduled to host Chelsea FC in an upcoming Premier League match set for Saturday, 2 March 2024. The game is set to commence at 15:00 UTC at the Brentford Community Stadium. Brentford currently holds the 16th position in the Premier League standings, while Chelsea is positioned at 11th. This match is significant for both teams as they aim to improve their standings.

In their last match on 28 October 2023, Brentford emerged victorious against Chelsea with a scoreline of 2-0. This match will provide Chelsea with an opportunity for revenge and could impact future standings.

Historically, in their six meetings, Brentford has won three times, Chelsea has claimed victory in two matches, and there has been one draw. Notably, Brentford has not secured a win at home against Chelsea, with all three of their victories coming as the guest team. Similarly, Chelsea has not won at home against Brentford, with both their wins as the guest team.

Currently, there are no specific transmission arrangements for broadcasting or streaming the match. However, viewers can likely find coverage through typical Premier League broadcast partners or streaming services.

In terms of predictions and betting odds, there is a 31.9% chance of Brentford winning the match, a 23.1% chance for a draw, and a 44.99% chance that Chelsea will secure a win. According to bet365, the odds are 3.1 for Brentford to win, 3.75 for a draw, and 2.15 for a Chelsea victory.