1. Soccer Streams
  2. First Division A
  3. Union Saint Gilloise vs Cercle Brugge

Eckert Ayensa (90') Nilsson (45')
Somers (71') Denkey (6') Minda (5')

How to watch Union Saint Gilloise vs Cercle Brugge online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:

Line-ups

Union Saint Gilloise
(3-5-2)
(4-2-3-1)
Cercle Brugge
49Moris26Sykes24Vanhoutte28Machida21Castro-Montes8Lazare Amani27Sadiki23Puertas Castro10Lapoussin29Nilsson47Amoura1Warleson41Siquet3Utkus4Daland66Ravych22Lopes28Van Der Bruggen34Somers6Lemarechal11Minda9Denkey
Cercle Brugge
(4-2-3-1)

Statistics

Ball possession
Union Saint Gilloise57%
43% Cercle Brugge
Shots
4Off goal38On goal4

4
Corner kicks
3
2
Offsides
1
1
Saves
6
11
Fouls
21
2
Yellow cards
5
0
Red cards
0

Union Saint Gilloise vs Cercle Brugge Betting tips

The most common result of matches between Union Saint-Gilloise and Cercle Brugge when Union Saint-Gilloise is playing at home is 2-1. 3 matches have ended with this result.
During the last 9 meetings with Union Saint-Gilloise playing at home, Union Saint-Gilloise have won 6 times, there have been 1 draws while Cercle Brugge have won 2 times. The goal difference is 18-13 in favour of Union Saint-Gilloise.
During the last 18 meetings, Union Saint-Gilloise have won 10 times, there have been 4 draws while Cercle Brugge have won 4 times. The goal difference is 32-23 in favour of Union Saint-Gilloise.
Cercle Brugge's last away win against Union Saint-Gilloise was in 2017.
When playing at home, Union Saint-Gilloise have not lost to Cercle Brugge in their last 5 encounters.
Mohamed El Amine Amoura is Union Saint-Gilloise's top scorer with 17 goals. Kevin Denkey has scored 23 times for Cercle Brugge.
Cameron Puertas Castro has assisted the most goals for Union Saint-Gilloise with 15. Alan Minda is Cercle Brugge's biggest assister (5).
Union Saint-Gilloise wins 1st half in 50% of their matches, Cercle Brugge in 31% of their matches.
Union Saint-Gilloise wins 50% of halftimes, Cercle Brugge wins 31%.
The winner of their last meeting was Union Saint-Gilloise.
On their last meeting Union Saint-Gilloise won by 1 goals.
When Union Saint-Gilloise leads 1-0 at home, they win in 90% of their matches.
When Cercle Brugge leads 0-1 away, they win in 69% of their matches.
When Union Saint-Gilloise is down 0-1 home, they win 20% of their matches.
When Cercle Brugge is down 1-0 away, they win 14% of their matches.
In Pro League, Union Saint-Gilloise has better performance than Cercle Brugge.
Union Saint-Gilloise have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against Cercle Brugge (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings Union Saint-Gilloise won 4, Cercle Brugge won 0, 1 draws.
Union Saint-Gilloise scores 2 goals in a match against Cercle Brugge and Cercle Brugge scores 1 goals against Union Saint-Gilloise (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between Union Saint-Gilloise and Cercle Brugge is 3.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Union Saint-Gilloise and Cercle Brugge is 1.4.
Union Saint-Gilloise scores 1.97 goals when playing at home and Cercle Brugge scores 1.52 goals when playing away (on average).
Mohamed El Amine Amoura is Union Saint-Gilloise's top scorer with 17 goals. Kevin Denkey has scored 24 times for Cercle Brugge.
Union Saint-Gilloise wins 1st half in 50% of their matches, Cercle Brugge in 32% of their matches.
Union Saint-Gilloise wins 50% of halftimes, Cercle Brugge wins 32%.
Both teams haven't won their last match in Pro League.
Cercle Brugge's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Union Saint-Gilloise's.
If Kevin Denkey scores against Union Saint-Gilloise it will be his 25th goal for Cercle Brugge this season.
This was Kevin Denkey's 25th goal for the season.
This was Leonardo da Silva Lopes's 5th yellow card for the season.
1/30

Union Saint Gilloise vs Cercle Brugge Predictions

Full-time result1x2
Probability54%23%23%
Odds1.574.25.5
Correct Score2-12-01-0
Probability10%9%9%
Odds8.588.5
Over/Under 2.5OverUnder
Probability57%43%
Odds1.652.2
BTTSYesNo
Probability57%43%
Odds1.72.05
Odds data provided by: Bet365

News

Union Saint Gilloise vs Cercle Brugge Head to head

Union Saint Gilloise
Matches:7
Cercle Brugge
71%
Wins: 5
14%
Draws: 1
14%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    Union Saint GilloiseUnion Saint Gilloise
    2 : 3
    Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    3 Dec 2023
    Union Saint GilloiseUnion Saint Gilloise
    2 : 1
    Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    24 Sep 2023
    Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge
    0 : 2
    Union Saint GilloiseUnion Saint Gilloise
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    18 Jan 2023
    Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge
    1 : 1
    Union Saint GilloiseUnion Saint Gilloise
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    9 Oct 2022
    Union Saint GilloiseUnion Saint Gilloise
    2 : 1
    Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge

Union Saint Gilloise vs Cercle Brugge Form

Union Saint GilloiseUnion Saint Gilloise
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    Union Saint Gilloise
    2 : 3
    Cercle Brugge
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    1 Apr 2024
    Genk
    1 : 0
    Union Saint Gilloise
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    17 Mar 2024
    Antwerp
    1 : 1
    Union Saint Gilloise
  4. Flag nullUefa Europa Conference League
    14 Mar 2024
    Fenerbahce
    0 : 1
    Union Saint Gilloise
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    10 Mar 2024
    Union Saint Gilloise
    1 : 1
    Gent
Cercle BruggeCercle Brugge
  1. Flag BELFirst Division A
    13 Apr 2024
    Genk
    1 : 1
    Cercle Brugge
  2. Flag BELFirst Division A
    7 Apr 2024
    Union Saint Gilloise
    2 : 3
    Cercle Brugge
  3. Flag BELFirst Division A
    1 Apr 2024
    Cercle Brugge
    1 : 1
    Club Brugge
  4. Flag BELFirst Division A
    17 Mar 2024
    Cercle Brugge
    4 : 0
    RWD Molenbeek 47
  5. Flag BELFirst Division A
    9 Mar 2024
    Charleroi
    0 : 0
    Cercle Brugge

Match information

In the upcoming football fixture of the First Division A, Union Saint-Gilloise is set to host Cercle Brugge at the Stade Joseph Marien. The match is scheduled for Sunday, 7 April 2024, with a start time of 12:30 UTC.

The last encounter between these two teams took place on 3 December 2023, where Union Saint-Gilloise emerged victorious with a scoreline of 2-1. Historically, Union Saint-Gilloise has had the upper hand in their confrontations, winning 5 out of the 6 meetings, with the remaining match ending in a draw. Union Saint-Gilloise has won 3 times at home and twice as the visiting team. Cercle Brugge, on the other hand, has not secured a win in their previous meetings, neither at home nor as guests.

Viewers in the UK can stream the match live on the bookmaker channel bet365. There are no current TV channel listings provided for the transmission of this game.

Betting predictions suggest Union Saint-Gilloise holds a 54.38% chance of winning, while the probability for a draw stands at 22.68%, and Cercle Brugge's chances of winning are predicted at 22.94%. The odds from bet365 reflect these predictions with Union Saint-Gilloise favored at 1.73, a draw at 3.8, and a Cercle Brugge win at 4.75.