1. Football today
  2. LaLiga
  3. Barcelona vs Osasuna

Roque (63')

How to watch Barcelona vs Osasuna online & on TV, head to head and predictions


Match feed:
  • Match Ended
  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Torro, Lucas
    • Ibanez, Pablo

    Osasuna make their fifth substitution with Pablo Ibanez replacing Lucas Torro.

  • 83'
    Substitution
    • Moncayola, Jon
    • Barja, Kike

    Kike Barja is replacing Jon Moncayola for Osasuna at Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys.

  • 77'
    Substitution
    • Pedri
    • Romeu, Oriol

    Oriol Romeu is on a sub for Pedri for Barcelona.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Oroz, Aimar
    • Brasanac, Darko

    The away team have replaced Aimar Oroz with Darko Brasanac. This is the third substitution made today by Jagoba Arrasate.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Budimir, Ante
    • Garcia, Ruben

    Osasuna make their second substitution with Ruben Garcia replacing Ante Budimir.

  • 68'
    Substitution
    • Arnaiz, Jose
    • Garcia, Raul

    Jagoba Arrasate is making the team's first substitution at Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys with Raul Garcia replacing Jose Arnaiz.

  • 63'
    Goal !
    • Roque, Vitor (Scorer)
    • Cancelo, Joao (Assist)

    Goal! Barcelona have taken a 1-0 lead courtesy of a header from Vitor Roque.

    Great play from Joao Cancelo to set up the goal.

  • 62'
    Substitution
    • Marin, Fermin Lopez
    • Roque, Vitor

    Vitor Roque is replacing Fermin Lopez Marin for the home team.

  • 53'
    Yellow Card
    • Pedri

    Pedri (Barcelona) has been booked and must now be careful not to get a second yellow card.

  • 16'
    Yellow Card
    • Garcia, Unai

    Unai Garcia for Osasuna has been booked by Jorge Figueroa Vazquez and receives a first yellow card.

  • 7'
    Substitution
    • Torres, Ferran
    • Marin, Fermin Lopez

    The home team replace Ferran Torres with Fermin Lopez Marin.

  • Match Started

Line-ups

Barcelona
(4-3-3)
(5-3-2)
Osasuna
13Pena23Kounde4Araujo33Cubarsi Paredes2Cancelo22Gundogan21De Jong8Pedri27Yamal9Lewandowski7Torres13Fernandez12Areso4Garcia5Garcia28Herrando22Mojica7Moncayola6Torro10Oroz17Budimir20Arnaiz
Osasuna
(5-3-2)

Statistics

Ball possession
Barcelona69%
31% Osasuna
Shots
5Off goal44On goal1

5
Shots blocked
1
6
Corner kicks
6
4
Offsides
2
1
Saves
3
9
Fouls
12
1
Yellow cards
1
0
Red cards
0

Barcelona vs Osasuna Betting tips

During the last 21 meetings with FC Barcelona playing at home, FC Barcelona have won 16 times, there have been 2 draws while CA Osasuna have won 3 times. The goal difference is 68-10 in favour of FC Barcelona.
During the last 44 meetings, FC Barcelona have won 28 times, there have been 10 draws while CA Osasuna have won 6 times. The goal difference is 106-34 in favour of FC Barcelona.
Last season FC Barcelona won both games against CA Osasuna (1-0 at home and 2-1 away).
FC Barcelona have a winning streak of 3 matches in LaLiga.
Did you know that FC Barcelona scores 45% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? This is the highest percentage in the league.
Did you know that CA Osasuna scores 32% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
CA Osasuna haven't won any of their last 5 games against FC Barcelona.
When playing at home, FC Barcelona have not lost to CA Osasuna in their last 3 encounters.
FC Barcelona haven't scored in 0 of their 9 home matches in LaLiga this season.
CA Osasuna haven't scored in 1 of their 9 away matches in LaLiga this season.
FC Barcelona's home record this season: 8-0-2.
Robert Lewandowski is FC Barcelona's top scorer with 8 goals. Ante Budimir has scored 9 times for CA Osasuna.
Raphinha has assisted the most goals for FC Barcelona with 5. Chimy Avila is CA Osasuna's biggest assister (3).
Frenkie de Jong has more yellow cards (6) than any other player at FC Barcelona. Alejandro Catena has collected 6 for CA Osasuna.
FC Barcelona have scored at least one goal for 16 consecutive matches.
FC Barcelona wins 1st half in 39% of their matches, CA Osasuna in 24% of their matches.
FC Barcelona wins 39% of halftimes, CA Osasuna wins 24%.
The winner of their last meeting was FC Barcelona.
On their last meeting FC Barcelona won by 2 goals.
When FC Barcelona leads 1-0 at home, they win in 90% of their matches.
When CA Osasuna leads 0-1 away, they win in 64% of their matches.
When FC Barcelona is down 0-1 home, they win 57% of their matches.
When CA Osasuna is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches.
FC Barcelona's performance of the last 5 matches is better than CA Osasuna's.
FC Barcelona have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against CA Osasuna (in all competitions).
In the last 5 meetings FC Barcelona won 5, CA Osasuna won 0, 0 draws.
FC Barcelona have lost just 0 of their last 5 LaLiga games against CA Osasuna.
CA Osasuna have won just 0 of their last 5 LaLiga games against FC Barcelona.
FC Barcelona scores 2.2 goals in a match against CA Osasuna and CA Osasuna scores 0.4 goals against FC Barcelona (on average).
Average number of goals in meetings between FC Barcelona and CA Osasuna is 2.6.
Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between FC Barcelona and CA Osasuna is 1.
FC Barcelona scores 2.1 goals when playing at home and CA Osasuna scores 1.31 goals when playing away (on average).
Did you know that FC Barcelona scores 42% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? This is the highest percentage in the league.
FC Barcelona haven't scored in 0 of their 10 home matches in LaLiga this season.
FC Barcelona have scored at least one goal for 17 consecutive matches.
FC Barcelona wins 1st half in 38% of their matches, CA Osasuna in 24% of their matches.
FC Barcelona wins 38% of halftimes, CA Osasuna wins 24%.
When FC Barcelona is down 0-1 home, they win 50% of their matches.
FC Barcelona scores 2.13 goals when playing at home and CA Osasuna scores 1.31 goals when playing away (on average).
FC Barcelona have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches.
CA Osasuna's performance of the last 5 matches is better than FC Barcelona's.
Did you know that CA Osasuna scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 76-90?
CA Osasuna haven't scored in 1 of their 10 away matches in LaLiga this season.
FC Barcelona's home record this season: 8-0-3.
Robert Lewandowski is FC Barcelona's top scorer with 8 goals. Ante Budimir has scored 10 times for CA Osasuna.
FC Barcelona wins 1st half in 38% of their matches, CA Osasuna in 23% of their matches.
FC Barcelona wins 38% of halftimes, CA Osasuna wins 23%.
FC Barcelona scores 2.13 goals when playing at home and CA Osasuna scores 1.3 goals when playing away (on average).
Both teams haven't won their last match in LaLiga.
If Ilkay Gundogan scores against CA Osasuna it will be his 5th goal for FC Barcelona this season.
If Joao Cancelo receives a yellow card in today's match, he will be suspended after collecting 5 yellow cards so far this season.
The most common end-result when FC Barcelona leads 1-0 at home this season is 1-0.
1/52

News

Head to head

Barcelona
Matches:11
Osasuna
73%
Wins: 8
18%
Draws: 2
9%
Wins: 1
Recent meetings
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    31 Jan 2024
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    1 : 0
    OsasunaOsasuna
  2. Flag ESPSuper Cup
    11 Jan 2024
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    2 : 0
    OsasunaOsasuna
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    3 Sep 2023
    OsasunaOsasuna
    1 : 2
    BarcelonaBarcelona
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    2 May 2023
    BarcelonaBarcelona
    1 : 0
    OsasunaOsasuna
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    8 Nov 2022
    OsasunaOsasuna
    1 : 2
    BarcelonaBarcelona

Form

BarcelonaBarcelona
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    26 May 2024
    Sevilla
    1 : 2
    Barcelona
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Barcelona
    3 : 0
    Rayo Vallecano
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    16 May 2024
    Almeria
    0 : 2
    Barcelona
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    13 May 2024
    Barcelona
    2 : 0
    Real Sociedad
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    4 May 2024
    Girona
    4 : 2
    Barcelona
OsasunaOsasuna
  1. Flag ESPLaLiga
    25 May 2024
    Osasuna
    1 : 1
    Villarreal
  2. Flag ESPLaLiga
    19 May 2024
    Atletico Madrid
    1 : 4
    Osasuna
  3. Flag ESPLaLiga
    14 May 2024
    Osasuna
    1 : 1
    Mallorca
  4. Flag ESPLaLiga
    11 May 2024
    Athletic Bilbao
    2 : 2
    Osasuna
  5. Flag ESPLaLiga
    5 May 2024
    Osasuna
    0 : 2
    Real Betis

Match information

FC Barcelona is set to play against CA Osasuna in an upcoming LaLiga match scheduled for Wednesday, 31 January 2024. The match will commence at 18:00 UTC at the Olímpic Lluís Companys stadium. Currently, FC Barcelona holds the 4th position in the standings, while CA Osasuna is in the 12th position.

The two teams last faced each other on 11 January 2024 in the Super Cup, where FC Barcelona won 2-0. Historically, after 10 meetings between the two, FC Barcelona leads with 7 wins against just 1 for CA Osasuna, with 2 draws overall. Of these encounters, FC Barcelona has secured 4 victories at home and 3 as guests. Conversely, CA Osasuna has not managed to win at home but has claimed victory once as the guest team.

For fans looking to watch the match, transmissions will be available on various platforms. In the United Kingdom, bet365, which falls under bookmaker streaming services, and Viaplay, categorized as a stream, will be broadcasting the match. Meanwhile, United States viewers can tune in via ESPN Deportes and ESPN+, both of which are TV broadcasts.

Regarding match predictions, there's a 70.56% probability that FC Barcelona will win the match, a 16.9% chance for a draw, and a 12.53% chance that CA Osasuna will emerge victoriously. The betting odds from bet365 are in favor of FC Barcelona with odds of 1.33, a draw at 5, and a win for CA Osasuna at 9.